BARC Recruitment 2019 – The Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has declared the BARC Final Result for OCES and DGFS at barconlineexam.in. Through this result, the BARC announces the name of the candidates who have selected for OCES and DGFS. The interview for BARC Recruitment 2019 conducted from May 15 to June 15, 2019. Basically, all the examination are conducted to select the candidates for the Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Physics postgraduates. Get here all the details of BARC Recruitment 2019.
BARC Recruitment 2019
The Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary advanced research center covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering, and related areas. The programs offered in BRAC 2019 are OCES, DGFS, M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg, etc. For more information regarding BARC Recruitment 2019 check the schedule given below.
|BARC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Application Starts for OCES/DGFS-2019||26 Dec 2018|
|Last date for Registration of Online Application||4 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||5 Feb 2019|
|Download of Admit Card for Online Examination||15 Feb 2019|
|Online Examination||09 to 15 March 2019|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score||1 Apr 2019|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to
select Interview Slot for qualified candidates
17 to 21 Apr 2019
15 May to 15 Jun 2019
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2019||27 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2019 Candidates desirous
of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute
|4 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for OCES/ DGFS-2019||2nd week of Jul 2019|
Other BARC Recruitment 2019-2020
|S.No||Name of Recruitment||Details|
Result of BARC Recruitment 2019
After the successful conduction of the examination, the BRAC Result 2019 has been declared. The result is declared on the official website. For each stage of the examination separate result will be declared. The result is containing the name and registration number of qualified candidates. The result is purely based on the performance of the candidates. The interview process starts just after the announcement of the result. The candidates have to book a slot for the interview, through the official website. The date for the BARC result and interview slot booking are available on our page.
Admit Card of BARC Recruitment 2019
BARC Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Admit Card is containing candidate’s name, roll number, exam name, center name. Along with the admit card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry a valid photo id proof (aadhar card, pan card, voter id card, passport, etc) on the day of the examination. The candidates who will not carry admit card and id proof those will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
The application form was available on the official website. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply online for BARC Recruitment 2019. There is no room for Offline applications so, candidates have to apply online. More details about the process, how to apply etc. is given in the BARC Application Form Page.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Woman candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Candidates awaiting final results and/or due to appear for GATE-2019 may also apply. If selected, candidates who are eligible in all other respects but are awaiting final results will be allowed to commence coursework. However, retention of these candidates in the OCES or DGFS programs is subject to the mark-sheet of their final result, which meets the eligibility requirements of the OCES/ DGFS-2019 program, being submitted by November 30, 2019 in case of OCES TSOs and as per the requirement of the concerned DGFS Institutes in the case of DGFS Fellows.
Before filling the application form candidates should first read the eligibility ceriteria. From below candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria of BARC Recruitment 2019.
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit (Age as on August 1, 2019):
- General Category – 26 years,
- OBC – 29 years,
- SC/ST – 31 years,
Note: Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years
Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS- 2019:
For Engineering Disciplines (codes ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE, NE):
- i. B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned below.
- It is to be noted that there is no Training discipline called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be allotted RSE at the BARC Training School, Mumbai or ME or CH at the BARC Training Schools at Mumbai, Kalpakkam or NFC-Hyderabad, as their Training Scheme.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. The applicable GATE subjects are listed in the table below.
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Automotive, Industrial Production, Automotive, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics / Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible.
A minimum of 60% aggregate marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Eligibility For Admission to DGFS:
- Candidates having a qualifying degree in the Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE) or in Physics (PH) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they are selected for OCES-2019 and additionally secure admission for M.Tech./ M.Chem.Engg. starting in the academic year 2019 in select Institutes and in specializations listed in the table given below.
- Confirmation of M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. admission should be communicated by July 4, 2019.
- Securing admission in one of the valid M. Tech. specializations at one of the DGFS Institutes along with Selection for OCES, does not guarantee the award of a DGFS Fellowship as DGFS is offered as per the needs of DAE’s programs and only to the most meritorious candidates as per Selection Interview performance.
Selection to OCES/DGFS – 2019 is a two-step process: Screening to short-list candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates. There is a separate Selection Process for each of the disciplines except for Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE) which is not a separate discipline but an additional Training Scheme option for applicants in Nuclear Engineering, Physics and Chemistry disciplines. There is no separate Training Scheme called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and selected candidates belonging to ‘Nuclear Engineering’ ( NE ) will be allotted RSE or Mechanical or Chemical as their Training Scheme.
Screening for Selection Interviews is based on two alternative methods:
- On the basis of Online Examination
- On the basis of GATE score
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE- 2018 or GATE-2019 score in the applicable GATE subject. Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened in only on the basis of Online Examination to be conducted in March 2019.
Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in all disciplines except Geology and Geophysics) and Hyderabad (in Geology and Geophysics). Outstation applicants will be paid two-way normal AC-III tier train fare, from their registered residential address, by shortest route or actual fare whichever is less.
Candidates applying for OCES/DGFS-2019 may also be considered for direct recruitment in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. (ECIL). Such candidates will be governed by stipendiary norms of ECIL and terms and service conditions of ECIL on absorption. A merit list created out of the Selection Interview Marks may also be used to offer admission to M.Sc. (Engg.) / Ph.D. or Diploma in Radiological Physics programs of BARC under the aegis of HBNI in the academic year 2019-20. Students admitted to the M.Sc. (Engg.) / Ph.D. program will be paid a Fellowship / Stipend for the duration of their academic program. No permanent employment with DAE is assured to such Research Fellows.
Training, Bond and Salary Details
Stipend and Allowances during Training: OCES TSOs and DGFS Fellows will be paid a stipend of Rs 35,000 per month during the period of their Training and a one-time book allowance of Rs 10,000. DGFS Fellows have reimbursed the tuition fee for M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. and are additionally paid a one-time Contingency Grant of Rs 25,000 to meet M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. project related expenses.
Bond Details: Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement and a Personal Indemnity Bond to serve DAE for at least three years after completion of Training. Indemnity Bond is for Rs 4,30,000 for OCES TSOs and Rs 8,70,000 for DGFS Fellows
Official Website: www.barconlineexam.in
For more information download the Information Brochure/Advertisement of BARC Recruitment 2019