BOB SO Admit Card 2019- The Bank of Baroda released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist IT Officer 2019 & the online registration-cum-application form is now available. All candidates who are interested in this job profile of Specialist IT Officer are advised to fill the online application form. Admit card/call letter will be issued to those candidates only, who fill & submitted application form on time & must be accepted by the exam conducting body. In order to get the admit card/call letter to appear in the online test candidates need to use their respective login credentials. For more information regarding BOB SO Admit Card 2019, candidates can read this page carefully.
BOB SO Admit Card 2019
Bank of Baroda will release the Admit Card/Call Letter for those candidates who have submitted or filled the online Application form on or before the last date as per the schedule. Below a schedule is given which indicates all the important dates & events related to the BOB SO Admit Card 2019, which are as follows:
|Availability of Admit Card/Call letter||to be announce|
|Date of Online Test||to be announce|
- The BOB SO Admit card/Call letter will be available to download on the official website i.e. ibpsonline.ibps.in.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten password.
How to Download Admit Card/Call letter?
Candidates are advised to download the admit card/call letter as per the schedule. The admit card/call letter for the online test will be available on the official website of the test conducting body. Candidates are advised to wait until the official notification arrives to get the admit card/call letter of BOB SO 2019. A link will be available on this page once the official website releases the notification. Until then candidates can check the steps to download the admit card/call letter, which as follows:
- Visit the official website of the conducting body. (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page.
- Then you’ll be redirected to the login page.
- Check for the “login for already registered candidates”
- Use your login credentials i.e. registration number, password & ener captcha or security code.
- Cross-check the details entered by you & then click on the “Submit” button to proceed further.
- Check for the option/link to download the admit card/call letter.
- Download & print the admit card/call letter for further references.
How to retrieve the forgotten password?
In some cases the the candidates or the applicant forgot their password & face difficulties in order to access the login portal. But the conducting body will provides an opportunity to retrieve the forgotten password. Candidates can follow the below given steps to retrieve the forgotten password, which are as follows:
- Visit the website of IBPS (ibpsonline.ibps.in). (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page to access the portal directly.
- You will find an option of “forgot password” under “login for already registered candidates”.
- Click on the option of “forgot password” to access the forgot password portal.
- Then you need to enter your “registration number”, “mobile number” or “email id”, as shown in the picture
- Then click on the “Submit” button to retrieve your forgotten password.
- Now upon getting back your new password, it is advised to note down & to save it for further usage.
It is mandatory to appear in the online test conducted by the conducting body at various online test centers. Candidates must know the structure of the online examination in order to prepare according for the online examination, which are as follows:
- Total No of Question: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Allotted: 2 hours
- Medium of Question Paper: The questions will be available in both Hindi & English languages (bilingual) except for the “English Language” paper.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test:
Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD & PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank.
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in order to participate in GD/PI is 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
Marking Scheme- Candidates must note that there is a fixed marking scheme by the examination or test conducting body, there will be negative marking or a penalty for each wrong answer marked by the candidates in the objective type questions, the marking pattern or the marking scheme is as follows:
- For every correct answer +1 will be awarded.
- For every wrong answer 0.25 will be deducted.
- And for every unanswered or a question is left blank there will be no penalty or deductions.
In total there are 24 test centers which are located across the India. The details like test center, venue, and online test time & other related important instructions regarding online test will be given in the admit card/call letter for the Bank of Baroda SO (IT) recruitment 2019. Candidates can check the below given table to get an idea about the different centers for online test of BOB Specialist IT Officer.
Important Instruction regarding BOB SO Online Test
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions regarding the Bank of Baroda’s online test for the Specialist Officer (IT) 2019 before proceeding further.
- It is mandatory fill the online application form in order to become a registered & eligible candidate for the online test & download the admit card/call letter as per the schedule.
- After the appearing in the online test the candidates will have to face the Personal Interview/Group Discussion/Psychometric Test (depends upon the different scale). The conducting body will release the notification of the eligible and test qualified candidates for the further selection procedure of the BOB SO recruitment 2019.
- Candidates are not allowed to use any type of electronic gadget like mobile, ipad, wristwatch (digital) etc such things at the online test center during examination.
- The candidates are advised to carry the downloaded admit card/call letter on the day of online test. And the photo & the signature of the candidate must be accurate and same which is uploaded at the time of filling the online application form.
BOB SO Result 2019
Candidates will be able to check the result of BOB SO 2019 after the declaration of the result on the official website of the Bank of Baroda. A link will be provided to on the BOB SO 2019 result page as soon as the official notification arrives. Until then candidates are advised to fill the online application form & prepare for the online test as per the examination pattern & also for the GD/Personal Interview and Psychometric Test. After the online test or the examination the conducting body will declare the result of the examination qualified candidates and after the announcement of the result the candidates will be eligible for the further round of the selection procedure.
BOB SO Recruitment 2019
The Bank of Baroda releases multiple applications and notifications for various posts, at present Bank of Baroda released the notification for the Specialist Officer for Information Technology (IT) department. In total 35 vacant posts are there for 16 different posts under Specialist Officers post (IT). For all the candidates who are interested in BOB SO recruitment 2019, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria & to hold a minimum qualification by each individual candidate or applicant.
For all the candidates it is mandatory to clear all the stages of selection procedure of the BOB SO recruitment 2019. After selection the employees will serve a minimum of 12 months (1 yr) as a probation period & on the regular basis a employee need to serve a minimum of 3 years as a part of service bond. The bank also fixed a age limit criteria for the different posts of Specialist Officer (IT), the age limit is fixed into two levels which are 25 to 32 years & another one is 28 to 35 years. The pay scale for the SO (IT) post is fixed by the Bank of Baroda as per the MMG/S II – ₹ 31705 x 1145 (1) -32850 x 1310(10) -45950 MMG/S III – ₹ 42020 x 1310 (5) -48570 x 1460 (2) -51490.
A: In such scenario you need to enter same DOB while entered/submitted at the time of registration. Also you need to enter your DOB in a correct manner or format, it is advised to cross-check the details before proceeding further.
A: It may be depend upon the various factors in order to get the internet based call letter/admit card like: speed of internet, connectivity, number of users trying to access at the same time, etc. So, it is advised to use a secured & well connected system to access the login portal & to avoid connection errors.
A: In such case the candidates are advised to check the details submitted in the login portal. You need to enter your registration number & password generated at the time of submission & also check your internet connection before proceeding.
A: You’ll get your login credentials at the time of registration, it is required to registration once per candidate for further procedure. A SMS & email containing login credentials like: registration number & password will be sent by the bank to the registered email id & mobile number of the applicant.