BOB SO Result 2019- Bank of Baroda will declare the result of Specialist Officers (SO) for IT recruitment online exam 2019. The candidates will be able to check the result for the online test as per the schedule & the same will be update here on this once the official notification of BOB SO 2019 result arrives. After announcement of the online test result the qualified candidates need to appear in the GD/PI/Psychometric test. After GD / PI / Psychometric test is conducted a separate list has been published which contain the final list of candidates who are selected for recruitment of Specialist Officer (IT) post 2019. Candidates can check complete information on BOB SO Result 2019 from the article below.
BOB SO Result 2019
Bank of Baroda will announces the dates of online test soon on their official website, which is going to be held as per the schedule. Below a schedule is given below which explains the important dates and events related to the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer (IT) result 2019.
|Announcement of BOB SO result||to be announced|
|Date of Online Test||to be announced|
Result: The BOB SO result 2019 will be available on the website of the Bank of Baroda i.e. bankofbaroda.in
How to Check BOB SO Result 2019?
All the interested applicants are advised to fill the online application in order to appear in the online test conducted by the bank at various test centers located across the India. Such candidates who already filled the online application form & submitted the application fee are now advised to download the admit card/call letter (wait until the official notification arrives). Until then candidates can go through the steps to check Bank of Baroda SO Result 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website of Bank of Baroda (bankofbaroda.in). (OR)
- Click on the link provided on this page (direct link will be updated as soon as the official notification arrives).
- After access the homepage, you’ll find an option on the top corner of screen “Career (new)”.
- Click on the “career” option & you’ll be redirected to the career portal of the Bank of Baroda.
- Then you’ll find a “final result” option click on the option to access the result portal.
- Check for the link of BOB SO result 2019.
- Click on the link as per the availability from the result section.
- The result will be redirected to the page which contains the list of candidates along with there roll no’s who have qualified the exam.
- Download it & check your result. And it is advised to preserve the result for future clarifications & procedure.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Job Title- Specialist Officer (IT).
Total No of Post – 35
Pay Scale- The pay scale for the SO (IT) post is as per the following table:
|MMG/S II||₹ 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950|
|MMG/S III||₹ 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490|
Job Location/Posting- Candidates must note that the job location or the posting of the eligible and qualified candidates is entirely depends upon the Bank of Baroda’s requirement and as per the suitability of the candidates profile. The place of posting is depends upon the bank and subject to change and modify. But the two locations were fixed by the Bank in the matter of posting which is:
Probation Period: The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (1 year) of active service from the date of his/her joining.
Service Bond: For those selected on the Regular basis, they will be required to mandatory execute a Service Bond as under: After joining the employees of the Bank of Baroda need to serve for a minimum period of 3 years in the bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of ₹1.5 Lacs.
Emoluments/Job Perks- For those selected under regular basis at present will get their payment/salary or extra benefits on the monthly basis, is as follows:
- Initial monthly CTC at the initial level of Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers.
- Conveyance- Medical Aid- LTC: etc. will be provided/admissible as per rules of the bank and its set guidelines, in force from time to time approx ₹84,000 and ₹1,00,000 per month respectively in a metropolitan city/center. All the allowances is entirely based upon the place of posting and may vary.
The selection process comprises o the online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
For the posts in Scale-II, Scale-III, Scale-IV & Scale-V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale-II and Scale-III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also.
The final selection of the eligible & qualified for the Bank of Baroda Specialist IT Officer will be done on the basis of following:
- Online Test– In order to appear in the online test of BOB SO (IT) recruitment 2019, it is mandatory to get the admit card/call letter for the same, which will be available as per the schedule. The online test or the examination will be held by the bank itself & the online test will be based on the following topics, which are as follows:
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Professional Knowledge.
For more details regarding online test candidates are advised to check the information given in the exam pattern section.
- Personal Interview– After qualify the online test the bank will release the result of eligible and qualified candidates for the further rounds of BOB SO 2019 recruitment as a part of selection procedure. It is compulsory to participate in the personal interview & to clear all the stages of the interview, which will be conducted by the bank as per the schedule & the bank will send separate notification regarding PI to the qualified candidates.
- Group Discussion/Psychometric Test– The GD or PT will be arranged for the candidates who qualifies the Personal Interview. Group discussion or the Psychometric is may vary from post-to-post and may not important for some fixed scale post and designations of Bank of Baroda.
|Grade/ Scale||SC||ST||OBC||UR||EWS||Total||Out of which|
Abbreviations: Following are abbreviations of the details mentioned in the table are as follows:
- MMG/S II – Middle Management Grade/ Scale II.
- MMG/S III – Middle Management Grade / Scale III.
- SC – Scheduled Caste.
- ST – Scheduled Tribe.
- OBC – Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer).
- UR- Unreserved.
- OC – Orthopedically Challenged.
- HI – Hearing Impaired.
- VI-Visually Impaired.
- ID – Intellectual Disability.
- EWS-Economically Weaker Sections.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for BOB SO 2019
Below a table is given which explains the relaxation on the basis of different categories for the upper age limit candidates, which are as follows:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Office (ECOs) & Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)*||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
*Note: Who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidation.
BOB SO Recruitment 2019
The Bank of Baroda releases multiple applications and notifications for various posts, at present Bank of Baroda released the notification for the Specialist Officer for Information Technology (IT) department. In total 35 vacant posts are there for 16 different posts under Specialist Officers post (IT). For all the candidates who are interested in BOB SO recruitment 2019, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria & to hold a minimum qualification by each individual candidate or applicant.
The bank fixed a age limit criteria for the different posts of Specialist Officer (IT), the age limit is fixed into two levels which are 25 to 32 years & another one is 28 to 35 years. For all the candidates it is mandatory to clear all the stages of selection procedure of the BOB SO recruitment 2019. After selection the employees will serve a minimum of 12 months (1 yr) as a probation period & on the regular basis a employee need to serve a minimum of 3 years as a part of service bond.
Q1: When the final result of Bank of Baroda SO (IT) recruitment 2019 will be declared and where?
A: You must note that the final result of the Bank of Baroda SO (IT) recruitment 2019 will be declared on the official website of the Bank of Baroda, after the process of BOB SO recruitment 2019 gets over which includes online test, PI, GD/PT, after that the BOB will declare the final result of the qualified & selected candidates for the post of Specialist Officer (IT).
Q2: I have no past job experience & from non-technical background in the banking sector, can i apply?
A: No, you can’t apply for the post of BOB SO (IT) 2019 as because the requirement of this post is for somebody who have minimum experience in the banking sector & should have technical background. You can apply for different posts as per the vacancies & eligibility.
Q3: How result of the BOB SO (IT) 2019 recruitment will be prepared & by whom?
A: The final result will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the online test & also on the basis of the interview, group discussion/psychometric test. The result will be prepared by the Bank of Baroda itself & it will be declared by the BOB.