|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Bank of Baroda will declare the result of Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2017-18 online exam. All candidates who appeared for the exam can check the result. Such candidates whose roll numbers are in the BOB SO 2018 Result, they can attend Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Psychometric Test next. After GD / PI / Psychometric test is conducted a separate list will be published which contain the final list of candidates who are selected for recruitment. Candidates can check complete information on Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018 from the article below.
- Online Test Result for the post of JMG/S I Sales and Interview has been declared, check it below.
- The Notice and list of candidates for Interview process have been released for the postcode (03 and 10), check the link given below.
Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018
BOB SO Online Examination 2017-18 is scheduled to be held on 07 Jan 2018 (Tentative). Candidates can check the result on the official website of Bank of Baroda. For your convenience direct link to check the Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018 has also been posted on this page below.
|Date of Online Test for Sales officer JMG/S-I (postcode-11)||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of Online Test for Finance/Credit MMG/S II & MMG/S III (postcode 08 & 07).||19 Jan 2018|
|Date of Interview for Trade Finance MMG/S II (postcode 09).||22 Jan to 03 Feb 2018|
|Date of Interview for IT Security SMG/S IV (postcode 03).||05 Feb 2018|
|Date of Interview for Security MMG/S II (postcode 10).||01 to 06 Feb 2018|
|Sales officer JMG/S-I final result||23 Jan 2018|
Check Final Result:
List of candidates for Interview:
- List of candidates for Security MMG/S II (postcode 10): Click here to check the list. | Notice
- List of candidates for IT Security SMG/S IV (postcode 03): Click here to check the list. | Notice
- List of candidates for Trade Finance MMG/S II(postcode 09): Click here to check the list
How to Check Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018?
Candidates can check Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018 by following the steps provided below.
- Go to the official website of Bank of Baroda or click the link provided above.
- In the Homepage go to Recruitment Section.
- In the Recruitment section open “Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017” link
- Now open the link that says Bank of Baroda SO Result.
- The result will be open which contains the list of candidates along with there roll no’s who have qualified the exam.
- Download it and check your result.
Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI)/ Psychometric Test
Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD & PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank.
The minimum qualifying marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also.
Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.