BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has released admit card for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 prelims examination. Candidates have to appear in the designated exam centre with the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 downloaded from the official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in. One must know the login credentials generated during online registrations to login and download the admit card. BPSC Auditor (Preliminary) Competitive Examination is scheduled for AUgust 29, 2021. Candidates are advised to read this article for the complete details of the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 including how to download, exam pattern, guidelines etc.
Latest: BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 is now available. Use the link below to download it!
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021
The Bihar Public Service Commission is conducting the Auditor recruitment examination to fill up 373 vacancies under the Panchayati Raj Vibhag of the state government. In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates have to fill up and submit the form provided online along with the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 notice. Check out the complete schedule of events related to the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 in the table below.
|BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021||Date|
|Prelims admit card releases on||21 Aug 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date|
29 Aug 2021
|Main Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card releases||To be announced|
Get Admit Card: Click Here to download the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021
- Click here to check notice regarding Minimum Qualifying Marks for Auditor (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.
- Click here to check notice regarding Change in Examination Centre No. 02 and 07 of Muzaffarpur District for Auditor (Preliminary) Competitive Examination scheduled on 29.08.2021.
- Click here to chcek Notice Regarding Admit Card and for candidates whose image of Photograph/Signature on the Admit Cards is not proper and Declaration Form – to be filled and submitted by the Candidates. (Advt. No. 67/2020)
How to Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021?
Candidates may note that the Bihar Public Service Commission releases the admit card for the Auditor recruitment exam online. The admit card cannot be obtained through any other mode other than candidate login at the official website. Candidates can click on the direct link provided here and enter their login details to download the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 easily.
One can also check out the step by step procedure to download the admit card from the official website below.
1st Step: The first step is to open the official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in using any compatible internet browser.
2nd Step: Now, on the homepage of the website, candidates have to look for the link to download the BPSC Auditor Admit Card.
3rd Step: When found, one must click on the link provided on the website as per schedule to open the candidate login page.
4th Step: On the candidate login page, one must enter their login details i.e. Username & Password.
5th Step: After entering the details correctly, one can simply login to open the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021.
6th Step: Candidates are advised to verify the details on the admit card carefully before downloading. Once they are satisfied, one can download a copy of the admit card on their device.
7th Step: Generate a print out of the admit card for carrying to the designated exam centre.
What To Do In Case of Discrepancy In BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021?
The Bihar Public Service Commission has issued complete detailed guidelines in case candidates find any discrepancy in the image/signature on the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 while downloading. In such a case that the image/signature are unclear, one must adopt the following steps.
- Candidates have to fill up the declaration form available online at bpsc.bih.nic.in and paste a photograph of themselves attested by any government gazetted officer.
- One must also sign the declaration form in English & Hindi separately.
- Candidates have to carry the declaration form and another copy of attested photograph to the designated exam centre.
- One must also carry the original and photocopies of a valid photo identification proof to the exam centre.
- Candidates have to submit the aforementioned documents to the centre-in-charge before they are allowed to appear in the test.
Details Printed on BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021
Candidates may note that the admit card is an important piece of document which must be carried to the designated Auditor recruitment exam centre on the day of the exam. Without the admit card, a candidate may not be allowed to enter the exam hall and sit for the exam.
Here is a list of some of the most important details to find on the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021.
- Candidate’s name
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number/Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Details of Exam centre
- Important Instructions related to the exam.
Important Guidelines for BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021
Candidates may note that without the BPSC Auditor Admit Card, they are not allowed to appear in the Auditor recruitment test. Here are some important guidelines related to the admit card below.
- The admit card releases online at the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in only. One cannot obtain it by post or other means.
- BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 is not sent by post.
- Candidates can check the exam timings and venue of the exam centre on the admit card itself.
- One must carefully read all instructions available on the admit card and abide by them at the exam centre.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory. Without mask, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- One must also carry a 50ml bottle of hand sanitizer with them.
- Candidates are advised to maintain physical distance & personal hygiene at the exam hall.
About BPSC Auditor
Bihar Public Service Commission is the apex government recruitment agency in the state of Bihar, India. The Commission conducts. recruitment to fill up vacancies under various departments of the state government. The Auditor recruitment examination is one such competitive examinations held by the Commission.
BPSC Auditor recruitment is done to fill up vacancies under the Panchayati Raj Vibhag of the state government. In 2021, the Commission is conducting the examination to fill up 373 vacancies. The selection procedure involves a preliminary test followed by the main written exam and final interview. Merit lists of qualifiers releases after the conduct of each stage at the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates are advised to keep a close tab on the official website for further details and updates.
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in with username & password.
Ans. No. The admit card cannot be obtained by post.
Ans. The admit card releases online at bpsc.bih.nic.in.