BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission conducts the Auditor recruitment examination to fill up vacancies under the Panchayati Raj Vibhag of the state government. In 2021, the BPSC is conducting the Auditor Recruitment exam in three stages as usual. BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021 for the Prelims exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. New exam date is to be announced later. Registered candidates have to appear in the test along with printed copy of the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 and valid photo identification proof. In this read, candidates can get the schedule of BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021 and know about important exam day guidelines to follow.
BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021
The Bihar Public Service Commission announces the date of conducting each stage of the Auditor recruitment exam. The examination is being conducted to fill up vacancies for 373 posts under the Panchayati Raj Vibhag of the state government. Candidates can get the BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021 of all stages here as per updates on the official website.
|BPSC Auditor 2021||Date|
|Prelims Exam Date|
|Admit Card release||20 Apr 2021|
|Main Written Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card release||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
Exam Day Guidelines for BPSC Auditor Exam 2021
The Bihar Public Service Commission has provided clear and concise guidelines for candidates to follow at the BPSC exam centre for conducting the Auditor recruitment exam in 2021. We have enlisted important exam day guidelines for the exam here below.
- Eligibility to appear in the exam is subject to production of the BPSC Auditor Admit Card at the designated exam centre. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to appear in the test.
- Candidates have to download the admit card from bpsc.bih.nic.in as per schedule before exam and carry a printed copy of it to the exam centre.
- It may be noted that the admit card is not sent by post or through any other means. One must download it from the official website only.
- In case of any discrepancy in the photograph/signature on the admit card, candidates have to appear in the exam with the erroneous admit card along with declaration form downloaded from the Commission’s website and filled up as per instructions.
- Candidates are advised to check the BPSC Auditor Admit Card for important guidelines for the exam. One must read all instructions and follow them carefully at the exam centre.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry a valid photo identification proof, in original and photocopies.
- Candidates are advised not to engage in any unfair means at the exam hall.
- One must find the seat allotted to their Roll Number/Hall Ticket Number at the designated exam centre and appear in the exam from the allotted seat only.
Important COVID-19 Related Guidelines for BPSC Auditor Exam 2021
The Bihar Public Service Commission adopts strict guidelines for conducting recruitment tests during times of the Coronavirus pandemic. With the pandemic still not entirely wiped out, candidates are expected to abide with proper protocol to take the test with high regard to personal and others’ safety and well-being.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to wear a mask to the exam centre. Candidates without a proper face mask are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are also allowed to carry a 50ml bottle of hand sanitizer to the exam centre.
- All candidates are expected to abide with COVID-19 related guidelines as issued by Central and State governments from time to time.
- Candidates are advised to carry their own transparent water bottle which must not be shared with others at the exam hall.
- Maintaining physical distancing and personal hygiene at the exam centre has been emphasized by the Commission. One must refrain from establishing physical contact with others or sharing items.
Items To Carry To BPSC Auditor Exam 2021
Candidates are advised not to carry any prohibited items to the BPSC Auditor Exam centre. They are also advised not to carry any baggage or valuable items to the exam centre. The following items must however be carried to the exam centre without fail.
- BPSC Auditor Admit Card
- Valid Photo Identification Proof
- Filled up and signed declaration form (in case of discrepancies in the admit card)
- Attested photographs (in case of discrepancies in the admit card)
- Face mask
- Personal Hand Sanitiser
- Personal Water Bottle
- Own Transparent Ballpoint Pen (Blue/Black)
About BPSC Auditor Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission is the top government recruitment agency in the state of Bihar, India. The Commission conducts state level recruitment to fill up vacancies in various departments/agencies of the state government from time to time. Among many other government recruitment exams, the BPSC also conducts the Auditor recruitment exam to fill up vacancies for the post of Auditor under the Panchayati Raj Vibhag of the State Government.
In 2021, the BPSC is conducting the BPSC Auditor recruitment exam to fill up 373 vacancies for the post of Auditor under the Panchayati Raj Vibhag. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online by paying the requisite fee and appear in the selection tests. The selection process consist of the Prelims exam at first followed by the Main written exam and the final interview. Candidates are advised to refer to the official website for further details and updates about the recruitment.