WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) releases WBPSC Clerk answer key online at pscwbonline.gov.in. The WBPSC Clerkship answer key releases in the pdf format. Aspirants can use this answer key to predict scores in the WBPSC Clerk examination. Candidates can also raise objections to the WBPSC answer key online. Moreover, WBPSC has already published answer key for WBPSC Clerk Paper 1. To know how to download the WBPSC Clerk answer key 2020, or to check to mark scheme candidates can scroll down this page.
WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020
Answer key help the candidate in calculating the marks they are likely to get in the exam. Moreover, it gives a rough idea to the candidate whether they are going to qualifying the exam or not. WBPSC Clerk answer key 2020 Important dates are given below.
|Examination date (Part 1)||25 Jan 2020|
|Release of Answer key||05 Feb 2020|
|Objections, if any||07-14 Feb 2020|
|Exam date (Part 2)||06 Dec 2020|
|Supplementary exam date (Part 2)||26 Dec 2020|
Download Answer Key here: Candidates can download WBPSC Clerk 2020 answer Key from pscwbonline.gov.in.
Paper 1 Answer Key: Click here to download WBPSC Clerk answer key 2020.
Download WBPSC Clerkship Answer Key Paper 1 Here
The answer keys for Paper 1 of WBPSC Clerk exam releases in PDF format. Aspirants can check the snapshots of the Clerkship exam answer key below.
How to Estimate Scores Using WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020?
With the availability of WBPSC Clerk Answer Key, candidates can estimate their scores for the exam. The procedure to calculate the scores is simple. Follow the instructions shared below to calculate the scores for WBPSCClerk exam.
Steps to Estimate Scores for WBPSC Clerk
To calculate the expected score candidate has to open the marking scheme on a different screen. Follow the steps written below to know how to calculate the marks with the help of the answer key.
- Step 1 – Preview the downloaded WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020 or you can get the answer key from this page also.
- Step 2 – Start matching the answers you marked in the answer sheet from the official downloaded answer key.
- Step 3 – For every correct answer add (+1) mark and for the incorrect or unanswered question give (0) mark.
- Step 4 – Keep following the above step till the last question.
- Step 5 – In the end, the candidate can calculate the expected marks with the help of the formula mentioned below.
WBPSC Clerk Estimate Scores = (1 x Correct answers) – (0 x Incorrect answers)
How to Download WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020?
The procedure to download WBPSC Clerk answer key is conducted online. Aspirants who appear for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 exam can download heir respective answer keys easily. To know how to download WBPSC Clerk 2020 Answer key follow the steps written below.
- Step 1 – Visit the WBPSC official website i.e, pscwbonline.gov.in. Aspirants who appear for the exam can also download the official answer key using the direct link available below the dates table.
- Step 2 – Candidate now redirects to the homepage, From there click on the “Latest Advertisement / Announcement” section.
- Step 3 – Now search “WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020” from the links given in the Latest Announcement section.
- Step 4 – Next, click on the download option in order to save the answer key.
- Step 5 – Open the downloaded answer key and use it to know the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam.
How to Submit objections on WBPSC Clerkship Answer Key 2020?
Candidates who appeared in the examination can challenge WBPSC Clerkship answer key. They can challenge answer key through online only. Follow the steps below to challenge answer key:
1st step: Go to the official website, pscwbonline.gov.in.
2nd step: Now the home page of WBPSC will be appear on the screen.
3rd step: After that, click on the link “Answer Key Response”.
4th step: After that, a page opens with instructions on how to challenge answer keys. read all the instructions carefully and challenge the answer key.
What Happens After WBPSC Clerkship Answer Key 2020 Releases?
After the commencement of the exam, West Bengal releases WBPSC Clerk 2020 result on its official website. The result releases in the online mode. To check the result candidate don’t require any kind of login. Candidate can easily get access to result by downloading the merit list released on the official website. Candidates who qualify the Part 1 are called for Part 2 examination. The final result releases after the commencement of both the Part 1 and Part 2 exam including the typing test and Computer exam. Those candidates who qualify all the rounds of the recruitment are selected for the post offered under the respective recruitment.
About WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) conducts the clerkship exam for recruiting the eligible candidates for the posts of lower division assistant or lower division clerk in Secretariat, Directorates, District offices, and regional offices under the Government of the West Bengal. The exam is conducted in two stages namely Part 1 and Part 2. To get selected for the post candidate has to qualify both the rounds along with the typing test.
WBPSC Clerk 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : A candidate is marked 0 incase of an incorrect answer.
Ans : Candidate can download the answer key from the WBPSC official website i.e, pscwbonline.gov.in or can check from this page also.
Ans : No, the candidate has to track the notification from the official website.