CAIIB Exam 2020 – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is conducting the Certificate Associate of iib&f 2020. CAIIB exam is a national level examination which is conducted twice every year. This examination is conducted to get the best from the already serving members of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Get here complete details of CAIIB Exam 2020 at Aglasem.com, including the process of application, exam pattern, examination centres and other necessary details.
Latest: CAIIB Exam 2020 is now postponed due to coronavirus. Check the official notice below.
CAIIB Exam 2020
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is responsible for releasing CAIIB Exam application form, e-learning material at iibf.org.in. The schedule as per which all events for Certificate Associate of iib&f is conducted is as follows.
|CAIIB Exam 2020 June Session||Important Dates|
|Registration fee payment||01 Apr 2020 to 08 Apr 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 100/-||08 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 200/-||22 Apr 2020 to 30 Apr 2020|
|Release date of admit card for Advanced Bank Management|
|Release date of admit card for Bank Financial Management|
|Release date of admit card for rest of courses|
|CAIIB Exam 2020 December Session||Important Dates|
|Registration fee payment||01 Oct 2020 to 08 Oct 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 100/-||08 Oct 2020 to 21 Oct 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 200/-||22 Oct 2020 to 30 Oct 2020|
|Release date of admit card for Advanced Bank Management||07 Dec 2020|
|Release date of admit card for Bank Financial Management||14 Dec 2020|
|Release date of admit card for rest of courses||21 Dec 2020|
CAIIB Exam 2020 Postponed
The examination for CAIIB, which was scheduled for June, is now postponed due to coronavirus. Check the official notice below.
Click here to check the official notice for CAIIB exam 2020 postponement
CAIIB Exam 2020 Application Form
IIBF releases the application form for CAIIB 2020 through the online procedure. To apply candidates have to visit the official website of CAIIB. Here are the steps to help candidates for the application process of CAIIB exam.
Click here to apply for CAIIB exam 2020 application form.
How to apply?
- Reach the official website of IIBF, iibf.org.in. or candidates can click on the direct link above.
- Before beginning with the application process read the important instructions for the examination.
- Now fill up the examination candidates wish to apply for.
- Login with membership number and password.
- Fill up the mode of examination, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc in the form. Now, take a preview of the application form.
- Now proceed to pay the CAIIB application fee.
Examination Fee for CAIIB Exam 2020
Candidates have to pay the examination fee as per the attempt they are making for the exam. The examination fee for CAIIB exam 2020 for eligible members is provided below.
|Number of attempts||Examination Fee|
|First attempt fee||Rs.3000/-|
|Second attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
|Third attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
|Fourth attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
- For the second and third week of registration, Application fee will be examination fee + Rs.100/-
- For the fourth week of registration, Application fee will be examination fee + Rs.200/-
CAIIB Exam 2020 Subjects Offered
Here are the course offered by IIBF for CAIIB exam:
- Compulsory Subjects
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Elective Subjects
- Corporate Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co-operative Banking
- Financial Advising
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
- Treasury Management
CAIIB 2020 Examination Pattern
Refer to the examination pattern for CAIIB exam 2020 below:
- Mode of examination: CAIIB exam is as an Online examination
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Medium of examination: Hindi or English (should be clearly mentioned on the application form)
- Type of questions: Objective choice questions (Multiple choice questions)
- There will be no negative marking in CAIIB exam.
- Duration of examination: 02 hours
- Questions are asked from:
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical/ logical exposition
- Problem solving
- Case analysis
Click here to get CAIIB Exam Mock Test.
CAIIB Exam 2020 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates who have submitted the application form get CAIIB 2020 admit card. CAIIB 202 admit letter is sent to candidates through email. Know more about CAIIB admit card from the points provided below:
- CAIIB admit card 2020 is sent to candidates 10 days before the examination.
- Candidates can also download their admit card from iibf.org.in under ‘exam-related’ menu 01 week before the exam.
- For downloading the call letter, candidates need to login. So it is advised to keep membership or registration number to login.
- Candidates have to produce CAIIB exam admit card along with membership identity card or any other valid photo ID proof.
- In the absence of these documents, candidates are not allowed to write the examination.
CAIIB Exam 2020 Examination Centre
Through CAIIB admit card, candidates get to know about the examination centres they have to take the examination. Before this, IIBF has provided us with the list of examination centres for CAIIB exam. The link to check CAIIB exam centre is provided below. Candidates can check the exam centre list by clicking on the link.
Click here to know about CAIIB exam centre.
Passing Criteria for CAIIB Examination
Here is the passing criteria for CAIIB exam 2020:
- Candidates have to secure minimum 50 marks out of 100 marks in each subject.
- Candidates securing minimum 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects in the first attempt is also declared as qualified.
- Candidates will be allowed to hold credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt until the expiry of the time limit for passing CAIIB exam.
- It is necessary for candidates to pass the examination within the time limit for 02 years.
- Those who are unable to clear the examination within the stipulated time have to register again afresh.
- The time limit of 02 years starts from the date application form is filled. Attempts are counted whether the candidates appear in exam or otherwise.
About CAIIB Exam
The examination for Certificate Associate of iib&f is conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. The examination of CAIIB is conducted to get the best from the existing officer of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. This examination is conducted twice each year by IIBF. Examination is conducted to test the advance ways of decision making and common bank management skills.
CAIIB Exam 2020 FAQs
Q1. How many papers are there CAIIB exam?
Ans 1. Candidates have to appear for 03 exams. Out of these, 02 are compulsory and 01 is elective.
Q2. Is CAIIB a difficult examination?
Ans 2. CAIIB exam is conducted for those who are already in banking and finance field. It may be difficult for non-accounting or arts background.
Q3. How many attempts are allowed in CAIIB exam?
Ans 3: Each examination fee provides candidates with 02 attempt to clear the examination. If candidates are unable to pass the examination in the first 02 attempts, then they have to pay the fee again and appear for next 02 attempts.