CAIIB Exam 2021 – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance conducts the Certificate Associate of IIB&F exam twice a year in June and December. The CAIIB Exam 2021 for the June 2021 session were postponed and the revised dates are available now. As per latest schedule, the CAIIB 2021 June exams are now scheduled to be held on September 11, 12 and 25, 2021. On the other hand, the CAIIB Exam 2021 for the December session is scheduled to be held on December 05, 12 and 19, 2021. This examination is conducted to get the best from the already serving members of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Get here complete details of CAIIB Exam 2021, including the process of application, exam pattern, examination centres and other necessary details.
Latest: CAIIB June 2021 exams are scheduled to be held on September 11, 12 and 25, 2021. Check details here.
CAIIB Exam 2021
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is responsible for releasing the CAIIB Exam application form, e-learning material at iibf.org.in. The schedule as per which all events for Certificate Associate of IIB&F is conducted is as follows.
|CAIIB Exam 2021 June Session||Important Dates|
|Registration fee payment||06 Apr to 12 Apr 2021|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 100/-||13 Apr to 19 Apr 2021|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 200/-||20 Apr to 26 Apr 2021|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|CAIIB Exam 2021 June Session|
11, 12, 25 Sep 2021
|CAIIB Exam 2021 December Session||Important Dates|
|Registration fee payment||01 Oct to 07 Oct 2021|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 100/-||08 Oct to 21 Oct 2021|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 200/-||22 Oct to 31 Oct 2021|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|CAIIB Exam 2021 December Session||05, 12 and 19 Dec 2021|
CAIIB Exam 2021 – Latest Updates
Revised exam dates of postponed CAIIB June 2021 exam released. Check the notice here.
CAIIB Exam 2021 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates who submit the CAIIB application form successfully as per schedule are issued the CAIIB 2021 admit card. CAIIB 2021 admit letter is sent to candidates through email. Know more about CAIIB admit card from the points provided below:
- CAIIB admit card 2021 is sent to candidates approximately 10 days before the examination.
- Candidates can also download their admit card from iibf.org.in under ‘exam-related’ menu about a week before the exam.
- For downloading the call letter, candidates need to login. So it is advised to keep membership or registration number to login.
- Candidates have to produce CAIIB exam admit card along with membership identity card or any other valid photo ID proof.
- In the absence of these documents, candidates are not allowed to write the examination.
- Click here to download admit card for CAIIB Exam 2021
- Click here to change of venues.
CAIIB Exam 2021 Examination Centre
Through CAIIB admit card, candidates get to know about the examination centres they have to take the examination. Before this, IIBF has provided us with the list of examination centres for CAIIB exam. The link to check CAIIB exam centre is provided below. Candidates can check the exam centre list by clicking on the link.
Click here to know about CAIIB exam centre.
CAIIB 2021 Examination Pattern
Refer to the examination pattern for CAIIB exam 2021 below:
- Mode of examination: CAIIB exam is as an Online examination
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Medium of examination: Hindi or English (should be clearly mentioned on the application form)
- Type of questions: Objective choice questions (Multiple choice questions)
- There is no negative marking in CAIIB exam.
- Duration of examination: 02 hours
- Questions are asked from:
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical/ logical exposition
- Problem solving
- Case analysis
Click here to get CAIIB Exam Mock Test.
Passing Criteria for CAIIB 2021 Examination
Here are the passing criteria for the CAIIB exam 2021:
- Candidates have to secure minimum 50 marks out of 100 marks in each subject.
- Candidates securing minimum 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects in the first attempt is also declared as qualified.
- Candidates will be allowed to hold credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt until the expiry of the time limit for passing CAIIB exam.
- It is necessary for candidates to pass the examination within the time limit for 02 years.
- Those who are unable to clear the examination within the stipulated time have to register again afresh.
- The time limit of 02 years starts from the date application form is filled. Attempts are counted whether the candidates appear in exam or otherwise.
CAIIB Exam 2021 Application Form
IIBF releases the application form for CAIIB 2021 through the online procedure. To apply candidates have to visit the official website of CAIIB. Here are the steps to help candidates for the application process of CAIIB exam.
How to apply?
- Reach the official website of IIBF, iibf.org.in. or candidates can click on the direct link above.
- Before beginning with the application process read the important instructions for the examination.
- Now fill up the examination candidates wish to apply for.
- Login with membership number and password.
- Fill up the mode of examination, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc in the form. Now, take a preview of the application form.
- Now proceed to pay the CAIIB application fee.
Examination Fee for CAIIB Exam 2021
Candidates have to pay the examination fee as per the attempt they are making for the exam. The examination fee for CAIIB exam 2021 for eligible members is provided below.
|Number of attempts||Examination Fee|
|First attempt fee||Rs.3000/-|
|Second attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
|Third attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
|Fourth attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
- For the second and third week of registration, Application fee will be examination fee + Rs.100/-
- For the fourth week of registration, Application fee will be examination fee + Rs.200/-
CAIIB Exam 2021 Subjects Offered
Here are the course offered by IIBF for CAIIB exam:
- Compulsory Subjects
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Elective Subjects
- Corporate Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co-operative Banking
- Financial Advising
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
- Treasury Management
About CAIIB Exam
The examination for Certificate Associate of iib&f is conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. The examination of CAIIB is conducted to get the best from the existing officer of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. This examination is conducted twice each year by IIBF. Examination is conducted to test the advance ways of decision making and common bank management skills.
Leave a Reply