Calcutta High Court LDC 2018 – The High Court of Calcutta has released the Application Form for Calcutta High Court LDC 2018 on December 20, 2018. The application form has been made available at the official website i.e. www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Before or till January 17, 2019 candidates will be able to the make application fee payment and before or till January 19 candidates will be able to submit their application form. The recruitment notification has been released by the Calcutta High Court which is offering the vacancies for total 200 posts for Lower Division Assitant on the Other Side and Appellate Side of the High Court. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the Preliminary Screening Test, Competitive Written Test and Viva – Voce Test. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding Calcutta High Court LDC 2018.
Calcutta High Court LDC 2018
Candidates can submit the application fee through offline mode till January 17, 2019. Candidates can have a look at the schedule given below to check the important events and dates of Calcutta High Court LDC 2018:
|Calcutta High Court LDC 2018||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||20 Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Form||19 Jan 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee through offline mode||17 Jan 2019|
|Last date for downloading the admit card||09 Feb 2019|
|Tentative date for OMR Based Examination||24 Feb 2019|
|Publication of merit list||10 Mar 2019|
Vacancy Details For Calcutta High Court LDC 2018
From below candidates can check the details of vacancy for Calcutta High Court LDC 2018. Category wise vacancy distribution has been done.
|S.no||Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Original SIde||Appellate Side||Total|
|2||Unreserved (Exempted Category)||07||24||31|
|4||Unreserved (Meritorious Sportsmen)||02||03||05|
|5||Unreserved (PWD) (Hearing Impairment)||01||01||02|
|6||Unreserved (Loco Motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||01||01||02|
|7||Unreserved (PWD)(Blindness or Low Vision)||01||02||03|
|9||Scheduled Castes (Exempted Category)||03||11||14|
|10||Scheduled Castes (Ex-serviceman)||01||03||04|
|12||Scheduled Tribes (Exempted Category)||03||08||11|
|14||O.B.C (A) (Exempted Category)||01||04||05|
|15||O.B.C (B) (Exempted Category)||01||03||04|
Calcutta High Court LDC Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the Calcutta High Court LDC Application Form 2018 by visiting the official website of the governing authority which is http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. The Application Form Filling Process has started. Candidates can visit the official website in order to fill Calcutta High Court LDC Application Form 2018. Candidates will have to enter basic details such as their name, category, nationality, aadhar number, mobile number etc. Then after entering basic details, candidates will have to enter the communication details such as their address, district, village, Pin Code. After entering the communication details, candidates will have to enter the educational details such as qualification of 10th and 12th standard, exam status, year of passing etc.
After entering all the details, candidates will have to pay the Application Fee using either online payment of mode or offline mode of payment.
Application Fee –
|SC / ST State of West Bengal||Examination Fee + Rs 250 (+Bank Charges)|
|All other categories and sub-categories of candidates mentioned in the classification of vacancies||Rs 500 + Bank Charges.|
Eligibility Criteria For Calcutta High Court LDC 2018
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the eligibility conditions of Calcutta High Court LDC 2018. It is important for the candidates to check carefully the eligibility requirements before applying.
- Age not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st Jan 2018 (Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC and ST candidates of West Bengal only). In the case of Persons with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen sub-category will get upper age relaxation as per the existing Govt. Rules.
- Age, as recorded in the Madhyamik (10th standard) or equivalent examination issued by any recognized Board / Council, will only be accepted.
Note: Benefit of the reservation will be given to the candidates with disabilities of at least 40% and above.
- Candidates must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board.
- Another which is necessary is that they must have knowledge in the vernacular of the state.
- The SC / ST / OBC candidates of the other states will be treated as Unreserved candidates.
- Sponsored candidates belonging to ex-serviceman and exempted categories will also have to apply online.
- Non Sponsored candidates of exempted category and Ex-serviceman category may also apply online directly with the prescribed examination fees.
Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018
Candidates must note that the admit card for Calcutta High Court LDC 2018 will be made available online on the official website of the governing authority. Candidates will have to take a note that they will not be sent the admit cards via post. The intimation for the availability of admit cards will be sent through SMS.
Candidates will notice certain things on the Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018 which are name and address of the candidate, bell timings of the examination, date of the examination, complete address of the test center, photograph and signature of the candidate. Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018 will have to be carried positively at the time of examination along with a Valid ID Proof such as Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driver’s License / PAN Card.
Calcutta High Court LDC 2018 Examination Centres
Candidates can check the information given below to know about the districts and sub-divisions. Once the candidates selected the examination center it will be not changed by the higher authority. Conducting body can also change, add or remove the exam center.
- 24 Parganas (North)
- 24 Parganas (South)
Sub – Division:
- Berhampur at Murshidabad
- Medinipore Sadar at Paschim Medinipore
- Burdwan Sadar at Purba Burdwan
Exam Pattern For Calcutta High Court LDC 2018
It is important for the candidates to go through the exam pattern as it will allow them to prepare in a better and nuanced way and they will crystal clear idea about the weightage of every section and their marks. Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the exam pattern for Calcutta High Court LDC 2019:
There are 3 stages namely Preliminary Screening Test; Competitive Written Test; Viva Voce Test.
Preliminary Screening Test:
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Subjects: Arithmetic, General Knowledge and Computer Proficiency, General Intelligence, English
- Total Marks: 100
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 1 mark each for every wrong answer.
Competitive Written Test:
The candidates who will be qualified in the Preliminary Screening Test will have to give Competitive Written Test.
- English Essay and Precise Writing
- General Knowledge
Detailed information about the Competitive Written Test can be checked from the information given below:
- The Examination will be of 3 hours and will be conducted in a single seating
- Each subject will carry 100 questions.
- Candidates who have secure 40% of the marks in each of the 3 subjects and 50% in the aggregate shall be considered to have passed in the Competitive Written Test and then they will have to appear in Viva Voce Test.
Viva – Voce Test:
- Candidates who have secured the qualifying marks and have been selected in order of merit will have to appear at Viva – Voce Test of 100 marks.
- The marks obtained in Competitive Written Test and Viva – Voce will be considered at the time of preparing the final merit list.
Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018
The results will be declared on the official website which is http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in and the information related to it and for the next stage of examinations will be made available on the website online. Candidates are advised to stay connected to the website regularly for latest updates. Also, candidates must note that they can check their respective results by entering their login credentials namely User ID and Password.
Salary Details For Calcutta High Court LDC 2018
The candidates who will be finally recruited for the applied post those will be given the Pay Band (02) of Rs 5,400 – 25,200 with minimum pay of Rs 6,570/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,600/- along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules.
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
For more information about Calcutta High Court LDC 2018, Download Official Notice.