The Canara Bank PO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 is issued online for only those candidates who registered for the exam. The Canara Bank conducts recruitment exam for shortlisting candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The candidates can download the admit card by entering details such as Registration Number / Password. It is important that the candidates should carry the print out of the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 on the day of the examination. The test was held on March 04, 2018. The recruitment exam held online, i.e., it was a computer-based test which consisted of MCQ questions. Candidates can check more details regarding the Canara Bank PO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 in the article below.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
The exam is scheduled to be held to recruit about 450 candidates for the given post. The selected candidates will be first on a one-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru. On successful completion, they will be recruited for the given post. Check the schedule for issuance of Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 and its exam date in the table below.
|Availability of Canara Bank PO Admit Card||20 Feb 2018|
|Canara Bank PO exam date||04 March 2018|
|Interview Call Letter||09 Apr 2018|
|Interview||23 to 29 Apr 2018|
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
- Interview Admit Card: Click here to download the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018.
How to download Canara Bank PO 2018 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, the candidate should follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the login credentials such as Registration number, Password and submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of it.
What are the details mentioned on the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018?
The admit card for Canara Bank PO 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam venue
What are the documents to carry on the day of examination?
At the exam center, the candidate need to bring along the following documents, without which will be not be permitted inside the exam center:
- A print out of the Canara Bank PO Admit Card/ Call Letter
- Any of the following valid photo id proof in original:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters Card
- Bank Pass Book with Photograph
- Photo embossed Credit Card
- Aadhaar Card
Exam Pattern for Canara Bank PO 2018
The exam pattern that is to be followed for the test is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Medium of the entrance exam: English & Hindi
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If for any question a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as wrong and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my exam center for the online test?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final. No request in this regard will be acceptable.
Q. Is it necessary that the name on the Canara Bank PO Hall TIcket should match with that in the ID proof?
A. Yes, it is necessary that the name printed on the hall ticket should be similar to that of Photo ID proof. However, in case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
Q. Will I receive my admit card by post?
A. The bank issues the admit card online at its official website only. The candidates will not receive their admit card by post or any other means except for online mode.