Central Bank of India Admit Card 2017-18 has been released online on the official website of the CBI. The Admit Card is available after the successful completion of the application form. Central Bank issued admit card/call letter/hall ticket for the recruitment of Security Officer MMGS 2. Applicants can download using login credentials. Note that only candidates who submit their application form on time will be able to download their Central Bank admit card from the official website or from this page.
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2017-18
Candidates can download their Central Bank admit card from the official website of the CBI. Admit card is now available. Candidate, please note that no Admit card is being sent through post to the candidate. Direct link to download the admit card is also be posted on this page.
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||16 Jan 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||28 Jan 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download Admit Card.
Procedure for downloading Central Bank Admit Card
- All eligible candidates will be required to download their call letter for on-line examination after January 16, 2018. Candidates should note that the call letters will not be sent through any other mode.
- In case of any difficulty in downloading the call letter, the candidate should contact the Help Desk as mentioned in FAQs with regard to downloading the call letter.
You will be required to sign & put thumb impression in the space provided for candidate’s signature & thumb impression on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter and photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall duly stapled together, when he collects the call letters from the candidates. Please retain photocopy of the call letter with you for your personal record
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of the test||No. Of
|Stream/category Specific Questions
(Credit or risk)
time of 60
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario
& General Awareness
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given on the official website or on this page.
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Instruction Regarding Exam
- A recent, recognizable colour passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the online application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance until the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the online test/interview may lead to disqualification.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
Leave a Reply