|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2016 is released online on the official website of the CBI. The bank will hold recruitment exam on 4th November 2016 for all those who have applied for Credit Officer and Risk Manager (Specialist Officer). Prior to exam, Central Bank issues admit card / call letter / hall ticket. The same, applicants can download using login credentials. Note that only candidates who submit their application form on time will be able to download their Central Bank admit card from the official website or from this page.
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016 is made available as per the given below schedule.
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||20 Oct 2016|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||04 Nov 2016|
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2016
Candidates can download their Central Bank admit card from the official website of the CBI. Direct link to download the admit card is also be posted on this page.
Download Central Bank of India Admit Card 2016 – Click Here to download Central Bank of India Admit Card 2016.
Affix firmly your recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the call letter and bring it with you alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy when you come to the venue for the examination.
Official website for Central Bank of India Admit Card 2016 is www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
The on-line Test is proposed to be held on 04 Nov 2016 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai & Patna Centers. The allocated Centre / Venue for the Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
Procedure for downloading Central Bank Admit Card
- All eligible candidates will be required to download their call letter for on-line examination after 20 Oct 2016. Candidates should note that the call letters will not be sent through any other mode.
- In case of any difficulty in downloading the call letter, the candidate should contact the Help Desk as mentioned in FAQs with regard to downloading the call letter.
You will be required to sign & put thumb impression in the space provided for candidate’s signature & thumb impression on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter and photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall duly stapled together, when he collects the call letters from the candidates. Please retain photocopy of the call letter with you for your personal record
|Name of the test||No. Of
|Stream/category Specific Questions
(Credit or risk)
time of 60
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario
& General Awareness
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given on the official website or on this page.
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Instruction Regarding Exam
- A recent, recognizable colour passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the online test/interview may lead to disqualification.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.