OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 has been issued to the registered candidates 2 weeks before the day of examination. The admit card has been given to the candidates with the successful application for the recruitment of Junior Clerk in various districts/ranges/circle under Government of Odisha. The admit card is available on the official website of OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in. For all the relevant information regarding the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018, the candidates can refer to this or the official website.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
The admit card can only be download through the online mode as no candidate is getting the admit card through post/courier/in person. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the required details from the official website as per the scheduled dates. Candidates will have to carry the admit card at the time of the examination.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates applied for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 must go through the important dates regarding the admit card as given in the table below:
|Issue of Admit Card||12 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||28 Jan 2018|
- Download Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card.
- List of Eligible candidates: Click here to check the list.
Highlights of the Admit Card
- The admit card will contain all important information related to written/practical examination.
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with one ID proof at the commencement of the examination.
- The admit card will be an important document without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
Candidates will be required to follow some steps to download the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017 as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the official website of OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to click on Download Admit Card’ under the Candidate menu.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates need to enter the details such as Registration Number and Password to download the admit card.
Step 4– The admit card will be displayed on the screen and the candidates need to check all the details mentioned in the admit card such as: Date, Venue, Time of written/practical examination, Scanned image of Photograph and Signature Specimen Signature of the Secretary of the Commission.
Step 5 – After verifying all the details, the candidates need to download and save it.
Step 6 – Lastly, the candidates will have to take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Few Tips to Remember
- Candidates will have to retain the admit card until the end of the recruitment process.
- The candidates must carry the admit card along with other required documents at the examination centre.
- Candidates must ensure that the invigilator will sign their admit card.
- Candidates must read all the important instructions given in the admit card before appearing for the examination.
The next event of the recruitment process will be of exam pattern. Candidates who will appear for the written/practical examination are required to go through the exam pattern which is provided by the Commission on its official website. The exam pattern is consist of the question-type, marking scheme, subjects etc. which can help the candidates to enhance their preparation for the examination.