CG SET Answer Key 2017 will be released few days after the CG SET Examination 2017 is held. The exam is going to be conducted on September 17, 2017. The answer key will be published by the Chhattisgarh Vyapam on the website of the Board i.e. cgvyapam.gov.in. Candidates will be able to analyze their performance by calculating their estimate marks and can also predict their ranks obtained in CG SET 2017 through the answer key. The answer key will be published for each paper separately on the website.
As per the last year, the answer key was in two parts i.e. the Model Answer Key and the Final Answer Key. So, same expected for this year that the candidates will get two answer keys. Candidates will have access to both the answer keys. The difference between the model and final answer key will be that the model answer key can be challenged by any candidate if he/she will have any objections. But the final answer key will be published after the objections being cleared and it will be final and binding on all.
How to Calculate the CG SET Scores through CG SET Answer Key 2017?
Candidates can calculate their scores by referring to the marking scheme of the examination given by the conducting body. Candidates can calculate their scores by the following way:
Calculation of CG SET 2017 Scores = Number of Correct Answers X 2
*Note – Each correct will carry two marks and the wrong answers will be given zero marks.
Steps to Download the Answer Key
Candidates can download the answer key in the following manner:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website www.cgvyapam.gov.in.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the link ‘CG SET Answer Key 2017’ displayed on the screen.
- Now, the candidates will have to log in to download the answer key.
- After downloading the answer key, candidates can check their answers for the questions asked in the examination.
How to Challenge the Model Answer Key?
If any candidate will have any objections regarding the Model Answer Key then he/she can challenge the answer key and submit his/her objections within the given time period in the following way:
- The candidate needs to submit his/her objections within the given time period.
- The candidate will have to write their challenge with the valid proof and submit it through post or directly email it to the conducting board.
- The objections will be placed in front of the Expert Committee for corrections.
- The final decision will be taken after the objections being corrected. Later, the final answer key will be published and it will be final and cannot be challenged under any circumstances.
- The final answer key will be approved by the Expert Committee will be applied during the evaluation for determination of merit list.
- The committee will also cancel the wrong questions found by the experts and will give bonus marks to the candidates.
The questions can be cancelled for the following reasons:
- If the framing of the question will be wrong
- If any question will have more than one right answer
- If none of the options will be correct
- If there will be any discrepancy in the meaning of the questions in English and Hindi and the candidates will have the full chance to understand the questions differently.
- If there will be a printing mistake.
Declaration of Result
After the publication of the final answer key, the result for CG SET 2017 will be uploaded on the official website of Chhattisgarh Vyampam. The result will be published for each category separately. Candidates will have to download the rank card as per the scheduled dates. The ranks will be assigned to the candidates as per the availability of the vacancies.
Cut Offs will be generated on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates in CG SET 2017, number of the candidates, number of the available vacancies and the difficulty level of the exam. The cut offs will be uploaded category-wise on the official website. The cut offs will decide the candidates’ recruitment to the concerned post.