|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
CG SET Admit Card 2017 has been ssued on cgvyapam.choice.gov.in, by CGPEB. It has been issued to all the registered candidates, who successfully submitted the application form and the fee amount. The offline dispatch of the CG SET admit card will not be done. The link to download it has been provided below on this page. To acquire the admit card of CG SET 2017, the candidate will be required to submit 15 digit Registration ID. Check the procedure to download CG SET Admit Card 2017, its significance, dates, and more details from the article below.
CG SET Admit Card 2017 Dates
CG Vyapam has released the admit card of CG SET today, on September 07, 2017. The candidates can use the table below to check and keep track of all the important dates related to CG State Eligibility Test admit card 2017.
|CG SET 2017 Admit Card release on||September 07, 2017|
|SET 2017 will be held on||September 17, 2017|
Download Here: CG SET 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from here.
How to Download CG SET Admit Card 2017
The admit card has only been released online and the candidates will not receive it via post. The candidates are able to download the admit card of CG SET by following the steps below.
- The link to download the admit card has been provided on this page, click on it.
- It will lead to the downloading window, which will appear as below.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter the Registration ID and displayed Code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the admit card of CG SET 2017.
The candidates must enter the correct 15 digit registration number. Else, the portal will not open and the candidates will not be able to download the admit card.
Forgot CG SET 2017 Registration ID? Regain by Following the Steps Below
If the candidates have forgotten their Registration ID then they need not worry. In the CG SET admit card downloading portal, the ‘Search Registration Number’ option is provided.
The candidates need to select the ‘Search Registration Number’. The window as shown below will open and then the candidates will have to furnish Exam Type, Candidates Name, Relative’s Name. Date of Birth, and Examination details.
Once all the details are submitted, the 15 digit Registration Number of the candidates will be displayed.
Details Mention in CG SET Admit Card 2017
The candidates should check all the details mentioned in the admit card. If there is any error in the details then the candidates must contact Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board about it.
The details mentioned in the admit card are as below:
- Name of the Candidates
- Roll Number
- Registration ID
- Exam Date and Time
- Venue of the Exam
- CG SET Subject Paper with Code
- Photograph and Signature
- Few Important Instructions
Significance of CG SET Admit Card 2017
Admit card of any examination is an important document, without which the permission to enter the exam hall is not granted. However, apart from this, the candidates should also know the following important points about it.
- The admit card is also a document of identity, which is used to ensure that the candidate appearing for the exam is the same as the one who submitted the application form.
- Through the admit card, the exam center allocated.
- During any future correspondence, the candidates might be asked to produce the CG SET admit card. Hence, it should be secured properly.