Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has issued the CG SET Admit Card 2019 for Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test to be held on September 08, 2019. The admit card is made available online on the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The test will be conducted in two parts on the same day: Paper I and Paper II. Candidates who qualified the eligibility test can get the post of Assistance Professor in any Govt University of Chhattisgarh State. For more information regarding CG SET 2019 such as important dates, the application process, qualifying criteria, previous year cut off etc from this page.
Latest: CG SET Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded till September 08, 2019. Download Here!
CG SET 2019
Candidates who successfully submitted the application form can now download the admit card for Eligibility Test. The candidates can check all the important dates of CG SET 2019 from the table below.
|Application form released on|
|The last date to submit the application form with the application fee||13 Aug 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||31 Aug – 06 Sep 2019|
|CG SET 2019||08 Sep 2019|
|CG SET 2019 Result||to be announced!|
CG SET Admit Card 2019
The admit card of SET 2019 has been released for all the candidates who submitted the application form and fee in the correct format. It has released almost a week before the examination. The candidates can download the admit card online, by submitting the Registration ID and Date of Birth.
The admit card is an important document and without it, the candidates were not allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates are required to carry one of the following valid ID Proof along with the admit card during the eligibility test:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
Candidates have been instructed to secure the admit card even after the examination because it will be required during the later stages.
CG SET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for CG SET 2019 are as follows:
CG SET Application Form 2019
The application form for Chhattisgarh SET 2019 is available online on the official website. The candidates can fill and submit it from the link above. To fill the application form, the candidates will have to define the following:
- Are you a CG Domicile Candidate? – Yes or No
- Choose Your Subject for Exam – Any Subject list above
Once these particulars are stated, the candidates will be able to access the application form. In the form, the candidates will have to submit the details related to the following categories:
- Basic Information – Like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Photo, Signature, etc
- Qualification – Post Graduation details
- Contact Information – Address, E-mail Id, and Phone Number
- Exam Centre – Any one center
After submitting the details, the candidates will have to click on the “Submit” button and submit the filled-in application form.
CG SET Application Fee 2019
- The Payment can only be made through online mode.
- Once the Application Fee has been remitted towards CG SET Application form, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund.
- The Amount of Application Fee is mentioned below corresponding to the name of the category in the table below-
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
CG SET Exam Pattern 2019
The CG State Eligibility Test will be divided into two Papers. Paper I is compulsory for all students. Paper-II will be conducted in the following 19 Subjects:
|Mathematical Sciences||Chemical Sciences|
|Life Sciences||Computer Science & Application|
|Library & Information Science||Physical Education|
CG SET 2019 Exam Pattern:
CG SET 2019 will be held in two parts. The distribution of marks and questions are described in the below table. Candidates may check it.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|I||50 Questions – All Compulsory||100||1 hour (10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.)|
|II||100 Questions – All Compulsory||200||2 hour (11:30 A.M. to 01:30 A.M.)|
CG SET Exam Center 2019
The examination only held in limited cities, within the state of Chhattisgarh. In all, there are 5 exam centers, which are list below with the code.
CG SET 2019 Exam Centres
|Code||Name of City|
|11||Ambikapur (Sarguja )|
Instructions for the Examination
Candidates are advised to carry only the following things during the Eligibility Test:
- The admit card downloaded from the website of CGVyapam. If the photograph of candidates printed on the admit card is not clear then affix a latest passport size photograph on it same as uploaded in the application form.
- Blue/Balck bollpen
- Candidates must carry a valid ID (Aadhar card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport) Proof at the examination Centre failing of which will not allow the candidate to appear in the eligibility test.
- After 15 min of the commencement of the examination, no candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam.
Note: Candidates must not carry any other material like Calculator, log table, scientific calculator, paper, mobile phone, etc.
How to Prepare for CG SET 2019?
If you have set your mind to appear in the CG SET 2019, then you will be required to utilize some vital tips to prepare for the eligibility test. Check the exam pattern carefully and then continue to prepare for the test. You may follow the below tips to prepare for the CG SET 2019:
- Download the syllabus for CG SET Paper-I and Paper-II first.
- Management of time is most important for the preparation of exam. Make a proper timetable as per the days remain for the test.
- Refer the books and important notes that cover the topics of CG SET syllabus.
- Maintain notes of important topics. This is very important because a few weeks before the exam, you will want to go through each chapter, but time will be limited. At such time, your notes will come in handy. You can refer to important formulae, short cut methods and other things that will help you in the exam.
- Use the flow chart and diagram to learn better and for a long time.
- Do not pause. Each day is important when it comes to cracking the important exam. You need to give it your best shot.
- If you cannot study for long hours, take constructive breaks. Like going outside to play; physical activity also helps in keeping you fit and give a restful sleep.
- While studying, make sure there are no distractions like phone, television or other things.
CG SET Syllabus 2019
The candidates must prepare as per the syllabus. It provides direction to the preparation and helps candidates in understanding which are important topics and trivial topics. CGPEB has provided the syllabus for both the papers of CG SET i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The candidates can check the syllabus of CG SET 2019 for the Paper I & II from the links below.
Syllabus for Paper I: Paper I will comprise of the following topics:-
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People, Development and Environment
- Higher Education System
Click here to check CG SET Paper I Syllabus in detail.
Syllabus for Paper II: Paper-II will be held in the following subjects. Click on the name of the subject and get the syllabus for the same:-
- Political Science
- Physical Science
- Mathematical Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Computer Science
- Library and Information Science
- Physical Education
- Home Science
CG SET Answer Key 2019
Right after the completion of the examination, the conducting body will release the answer key of the examination. Firstly, the initial answer keys will be released that can be challenged by a candidate in case of any doubt. Candidates are required to follow the manner prescribed by the Chhattisgarh Board to challenge the answer keys.
The officials will look into the challenges submitted by the candidates and will make relevant changes in the answer keys. After that, the final answer keys will be released by CGPEB. The Final Answer Keys will be final and would be considered to prepare the final result of CG SET 2019. The final answer keys can not be challenged by any candidate.
CG SET Result 2019
The result of CG SET 2019 will be announced on the official website. It will state the overall and the Paper wise score of the candidate. Along with the score, the qualifying status of the candidates will also be mentioned. The will be declared for both the papers category wise.
The candidates can check it by submitting the roll number. Along with the result, the list of qualified candidates will also be released on the official website. The qualified candidates will be awarded with the SET Qualifying Certificate. The SET Qualifying Certificate will be proof the candidates’ eligibility for the post of the Assistance Professor.
Chhattisgarh SET Cut-off
Cut Offs will be generated on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates in CG SET 2019, number of the candidates, number of the available vacancies and the difficulty level of the exam. The cut-offs will be uploaded category-wise on the official website. Candidates can check previous year cut off list for reference from below link.
CG SET Previous year Cut-off:
CG SET 2013 Cut off
What is CG SET?
CG SET stands for Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test. The eligibility test is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur to check the eligibility of the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Government Colleges/Universities if Chhattisgarh State. The eligibility test held in multiple parts. In 2018, CG SET was divided into three parts: Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. This year, CG SET is divided into two parts only: Paper I and Paper II. The candidates who qualify the Eligibility Test will be awarded the CG SET Qualifying Certificate.
What After Qualifying CG SET?
The candidates who will qualify the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test 2019 will be considered as eligible for the post of the Assistance Professor at any Government College/University of Chhattisgarh State. But to be eligible for the post, candidates will have to secure the qualifying marks in CG SET. Qualified candidates will get a certificate stated as SET Qualifying Certificate. The Certificate will be helpfull for the candidates job as a Assistant Professor in any University/college of Chhattisgarh State.
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur
Chhattisgarh Government, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur Notification No. F1-51 / 2004/42, Raipur, dated July 30, 2005 by Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agriculture Colleges and Polytechnics All prerequisites for conducting admissions and other examinations which should be authorized for the jurisdiction of this Board Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been set up to implement and manage the system. The Professional Examination Board was constituted by State Government Order No. F1-51 / 2004/42 dated 30.07.2005.
Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
For more information about CG SET 2019, check the following links:
- CG SET 2019 Advertisement
- CG SET 2019 Notification
- CG SET 2019 Notification (Revised)
- Important Instructions
CG SET 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The full of CG SET is Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test.
Ans : The candidate who qualifies the CG SET can get the Post of Assistant Professor in any Govt University/College in Chhattisgarh State.
Ans : A candidate must secure 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/PWD candidates).
Ans : The Application form for CG SET 2019 can only be submitted in online mode. Application form submitted via any other mode will not be accepted.
Ans : CG SET 2019 will be conducted in parts on the same day but in different shifts. For detailed information refer the CG SET 2019 Notification.