CG SET Exam Pattern 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board prepares and releases the CG SET exam pattern online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Candidates should be familiar with the CG SET exam pattern because it gives them an idea of the topics they should focus on during their preparation. Candidates can use the CG SET Exam Pattern to have a better grasp of how the marks are split among the papers, as well as the total time and weightage allotted. Go through the entire article to get more information about the same.
CG SET Exam Pattern 2022
The CG SET exam pattern 2022 for both written exam papers has been provided below. These details should be kept in mind while preparing for and taking the exam in order to achieve the highest possible score.
- The examination will be worth 300 marks.
- Each question is worth two marks.
- Negative marking will not be allowed.
|Papers||Number of questions||Marks|
Points to Remember About the CG SET Exam Pattern
- Except for language papers, the paper will be in both Hindi and English.
- The exam will be conducted in an offline format, with exam centres limited to the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be the sort of questions (MCQs)
- Paper I will last one hour and Paper 2 will last two hours.
- Each question will be worth two marks, with no marks deducted for incorrect or unattempted responses.
CG SET Syllabus 2022
The topics from both Paper I and Paper II will be covered in the CG SET 2022 Syllabus. Before beginning their preparations, candidates should review the entire syllabus. The following is the CG SET Syllabus.
Syllabus for Paper I
The first paper will be on Teaching and General Aptitude, and it will be required of all candidates. The unit-by-unit subjects for Paper I are listed below.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematical reasoning and aptitude
- Logical reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology
- People, Development and pedagogy
- Higher education
Syllabus for Paper II
Paper II of the CG SET syllabus 2022 is a specialist paper in which candidates can choose from 19 disciplines. The following are the 19 topics:
- Political Science
- Physical Science
- Mathematical Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Computer Science
- Library and Information Science
- Physical Education
- Home Science
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts an annual state-level eligibility test known as the CG SET. Candidates who pass the examination are hired as Assistant Professors in Chhattisgarh’s government universities. By accessing the official website, students can apply for the CG SET exam online. Candidates must be Indian citizens to be eligible for the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test.
A. The CG SET will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
A. Yes, candidates must appear for both papers and score higher than the cut-off in order to receive an eligibility certificate.
A. Paper I is required of all candidates and contains questions on teaching and research aptitude.