CG TET 2020-2021 Question Paper- Candidates can now check the CG TET 09 Jan Question Paper for Paper 1 & 2 below. With the exam being concluded, exam experts have started releasing CG TET question paper. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) conducted the CG TET 2021 on January 9, 2022. With the availability of CG TET 2020 question paper, aspirants can also calculate the tentative scores for the exam. For this, they must keep CG TET answer key handy. Get complete details on CG TET 2020-2021 question paper 09 Jan paper 1 & 2 here.
Latest: CG TET 09 Jan paper 1 & paper 2 question paper is now available. Check below.
CG TET 2020-2021 Question Paper
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) administers the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) once a year. The CG TET Exam is a state-level eligibility test that is administered in a pen-and-paper format. Candidates should go through the CG TET 09 Jan Question Paper below:
|Cg tet 9 january 2022 full paper answer key by CLEAR EXAM by Gaud..||Watch Here|
|cg vyapam cg tet exam 2022 answer key ||
cg tet exam 2020 model answer key by CG VACANCY NEWS
|C.G. TET Exam 9 January 2022 , Model Answer by E-Education||Watch Here|
|CGTET 09/01/2022 | Paper 1 model answer by|
Smart CG Update
|CG TET MODEL ANSWER 9 January 2022 by|
CG VACANCY UPDATE
|CG TET 9 जनवरी 2022 प्रश्न पत्र by CG VACANCY UPDATE||Watch Here|
CG TET 09 Jan Questions Asked
Aspirants can check the questions asked in CG TET 09 Jan exam below:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- The cornea of Roopa’s eye has dried up and she has lost her sght, Under whcih group would you work with Roopa.
- What type of knowledge should a teacher’s teaching process focus on?
- Whar is the injury in respect of a child with special needs?
- Factors affecting groth and development are—
- What skill will a child have the oppurtunity to develop while making toys by clay?
- How a teacher recognizes the problem ofdifficulty in forming socio-economic connections in children?
- Paryayavachi shabd of “Parvat”
- Paryayvachi shabd of “Paani”
- “Lockdown has made us think” – This sentence is in which voice?
- Meaning of word paradox
- Which of the following is not a visual aid
- The “Scant” number of experiences. Here scant is used as an – adjective/ afverb/ phrase/ none of the above
- Which os the follwing word is the synonymof “Grapple with”
- 1 kg = __ grams
- An article when sold at a gin of 5% yeilds Rs. 15 more than when sold at a loss of 5%. The CP is?
- How much tome will it take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yeild Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
- Environmental Education
- Rama loved mangos. He want to preserve thse for winters. Which of the follwing options is a good way of reserving them?
- Which of the follwing is a sedimentary type of biodegradable cycle?
- Egg is a rich source of __
- Individualistic family pattern is fastly increasing because of the following __
- Pyorrhoea disease is caused due to __
How to download CG TET 2020-2021 Question Paper
Candidates will gain a better understanding of the exam format and sorts of questions asked in the CG TET Exam by studying the CG TET Previous Year Question Papers. Candidates will learn how to approach questions in the CG TET Exam in a variety of methods. As a result, candidates are strongly advised to download the CG TET Previous Year Questions and study them completely. The following are the step-by-step directions for downloading the CG TET Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Visit the CG TET’s official website, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- In the top bae section of the homepage, click on the Previous Year Questions link.
- You’ll be redirected to a different page wherein they have to click on ‘Question Papers of Eligibility Exams’
- Thereafter, select the ‘Question Papers of TET Exams’ link
- To access the question paper from a specific year, click on the link next to that year’s name.
- The PDF version for the question paper from that year will emerge.
- Save the PDF file to your computer for future use.
- Alternatively, applicants can just click on the links below to download the CG TET Previous Year Paper PDF.
How to Utilize CG TET Question Paper
Candidates can comprehend the full degree of the benefits of studying the CG TET Previous Year Question Paper by getting familiar with them. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the most significant advantages of studying the CG TET Previous Year Question Paper:
- By studying the CG TET Previous Year Question Paper, aspirants gain a good idea of what to study and how to study from the huge syllabus.
- By scrutinising and focusing, it is possible to discern the nature and type of questions asked in the CG TET Previous Year Question Paper. Candidates can choose the technique and strategy they want to use.
- Practicing previous year’s question papers help the applicants mentally, emotionally, and physically to prepare themselves for their final day of the exam.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) to verify the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in Classes 1 to 8. The CG TET exam is not a recruitment exam; it is held to verify the candidates’ eligibility. For Paper 1 and Paper 2, the exam is held in two shifts. Primary Teachers (Classes 1 to 5) take CG TET Paper 1, whereas Upper Primary Teachers take CG TET Paper 2. (Classes 6 to 8).
A. Candidates can readily get the CG TET Previous Year Paper by clicking on the links provided above.
A. The new date for the CG TET Exam is January 9, 2022.
Leave a Reply