The CG Vyapam Fieldman Admit Card 2018 will be available online one week before exam. Candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent via email or post. The entire recruitment process is online. Candidates will be able to download CG Vyapam Fieldman Admit Card 2018 by providing their registration Id on the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The admit cards will be only generated for the candidates who have completed the online application process successfully.
CG Vyapam Fieldmen Admit Card 2018
CG Vyapam Recruitment Admit Card will be released online on the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Once the CG Vyapam Admit Cards are released officially, candidates will be able to download them online. The candidate can check the schedule from the table given below.
|Admit Card||19 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||25 Feb 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: CG Vyapam Fieldmen Admit Card 2018 will be available at official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
How to Download Admit Card
The admit cards will be available on the scheduled date. The candidates who have completed the application process will be able to download it from the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Candidates are advised to go through the page for information. Follow the given below process to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of the CG Vyapam.
- Navigate to the link that says download admit card from official website.
- Log-in with your Registration number details.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Take a print out.
Instruction for Exam
Candidates have to take following things in the exam:
- Admit card if no photo had been printed on the admit card then bring 2 passpost size photo to examination center
- Your paper must be written in blue or black ball point pen.
- Candidate should carry any identity card such as Adhar-card, Voter-id, Passport, Driving License, Pancard for varification. In the absence of original identity card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
No permission will be granted for taking part in examination after 15 minutes from starting of the examination.