The CG Vyapam Fieldman Admit Card 2018 is now available online one week before exam. Candidates must note that the admit card is not being sent via email or post. The entire recruitment process is online. Candidates are now able to download CG Vyapam Fieldman Admit Card 2018 by providing their registration Id on the official website http://www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The admit cards has only been generated for the candidates who have completed the online application process successfully.
CG Vyapam Fieldmen Admit Card 2018
CG Vyapam Recruitment Admit Card has been released online on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Once the CG Vyapam Admit Cards are released officially, candidates are now able to download them online. The candidate can check the schedule from the table given below.
|Admit Card||19 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||25 Feb 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the CG Vyapam Fieldmen Admit Card 2018.
How to Download Admit Card
The admit cards are available on the scheduled date. The candidates who have completed the application process are now able to download it from the official website http://www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Candidates are advised to go through the page for information. Follow the given below process to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of the CG Vyapam.
- Navigate to the link that says download admit card from official website.
- Log-in with your Registration number details.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Take a print out.
Instruction for Exam
Candidates have to take following things in the exam:
- Admit card if no photo had been printed on the admit card then bring 2 passport size photo to examination center
- Your paper must be written in blue or black ballpoint pen.
- Candidate should carry an identity card such as Adhar-card, Voter-id, Passport, Driving License, Pancard for verification. In the absence of original identity card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
No permission will be granted for taking part in the examination after 15 minutes from starting of the examination.