CIL Recruitment 2020 – The interview call letter for CIL Recruitment 2020 has been released at the official website, coalindia.in. The CIL MT exam was held on February 27 & 28, 2020. Earlier, the result and answer key of CIL Recruitment 2020 published at the official website.. The post advertised is for management trainees in different disciplines, with 1326 vacancies respectively in Advertisement Number 01/2019. Get here complete details of CIL recruitment 2020 including the process of application, eligibility, admit card, pattern, and vacancies.
Latest: Interview call letter for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 is now available. Get the link below.
CIL Recruitment 2020
Coal India Limited is carrying out CIL recruitment as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of CIL recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|CIL recruitment 2020||Important dates|
|Start of online application||21 Dec 2019|
|Last date for online application||19 Jan 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||08 Feb 2020|
|CIL recruitment 2020 exam dates||27 and 28 Feb 2020|
|Release of answer key||03 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of result||21 Jul 2020|
|Release of Interview call letter||02 Dec 2020|
|Date of interview||As per admit card|
Interview Call letter: Click here to download the interview call letter of CIL Recruitment 2020.
CIL Recruitment Result 2020
The information about the release of CIL recruitment result is provided to candidates to their registered email address. The same is uploaded at the official website of CIL, coalindia.in. The final merit list for CIL is based on candidates’ performance in computer-based test and interview round.
The selection of candidates is done through CBT and interview round. After candidates qualify Paper-I and Paper-II of CBT, they are called for interview round. Candidates are intimated about the document verification and initial medical examination through CIL website and registered email ID. After appearing and qualifying each stage, the final merit list is prepared.
Qualifying Marks for CIL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for applicants to secure the prescribed qualifying marks by the conducting body. The qualifying marks for CIL recruitment 2020 for the computer based online test are as follows:
|General (UN)/ EWS||40 marks in each paper|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||35 marks in each paper|
|SC/ST/PWD||30 marks in each paper|
CIL Recruitment Answer Key 2020
The answer key for the computer-based test of CIL recruitment 2020 is provided to candidates online. They have to visit the website, coalindia.in to download answer key. After 03 days of the commencement of the examination, response query management invites objections against answer key on CIL website. The link for raising objections will be hosted for 05 days.
Before the release of official answer key, several institutes release answer keys as per their expert panel. Candidates are advised to use official answer for the calculation of marks secured in the examination.
Important Notice regarding CIL Recruitment 2020
CIL Recruitment 2020 Tentative Vacancy
Coal India Limited has released a list of the tentative vacancy in the notification. The number of vacancies may or may not vary to the total vacancy published. Candidates can check the total number of vacant posts (tentative) released for different disciplines.
|Finance and accounts||254|
|Personnel and HR||89|
|Marketing and sales||23|
Candidates can check the detailed vacancies for CIL Recruitment 2020 from below:
CIL Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
The examination pattern is important for candidates to know as it helps them in better preparation. The exam pattern for CIL recruitment is as follows:
- Mode of examination: A computer based online examination is conducted for CIL MT.
- Language of the paper: Question paper is designed in both Hindi and English language.
- Duration of exam: Exam is conducted for 3 hours (one sitting).
- Number of questions: There will be 100 questions in paper 1 and paper 2 respectively.
- Maximum marks: Question paper is set for 100 marks each.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the paper.
- Marking scheme:
|For correct answer||+1 mark|
|For incorrect answer||0 marks|
|For unattempted answer||0 marks|
- Sections in the examination:
- Paper 1 will have 4 sections namely General knowledge/awareness, numerical ability, reasoning, and general English.
- Paper 2 will have professional knowledge which has discipline-related questions.
CIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the CIL recruitment admit card 2020 online. For this, they have to visit the website, coalindia.in. After downloading hall ticket, candidates will get to know about their examination centre, date and time of the examination. Ensure that applicants carry a hard copy of the admit card to the center. Without hall ticket, applicants will not be allowed enter the venue and take computer-based test (CBT).
CIL Recruitment 2020 Exam Center
Applicants will get to know about the exam center for CIL recruitment while filling the online application. Candidates have to opt 3 test cities from the list as per their preference. After the online form submission, the opted test centres can not be changed. Coal India Limited (CIL) reserves the right allocate any test center to applicants. CIL has the right to add or delete any city from the list based on the number of candidates.
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-owned refinery and coal mining company. It has its headquarteres at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. CIL is a Maharatna company and the largest coal producing company in the world. Coal India Limited contributes 82% of the coal production of India. Since October 15, 2015, Union government of India owns CIL and controls the operations through Ministry of Coal.
CIL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to submit their applications for CIL requirement online. After successfully filling the form, candidates have to pay the requisite application fee and click for final submission.
How apply online?
The process for the application is conducted at the official website, coalindia.in. Candidates have to visit website and click on ‘career with CIL’ and then on ‘jobs at coal India’. Candidates now have to click on the link ‘current job notification’ and start filling the application form. Fill in the required educational, personal details. The candidates have to enter their valid email ID and mobile which remains working for at least 1 year.
Fee can only be paid through online mode. There is no other mode of submission of application fee. The fee is non-refundable, therefore, candidates are advised to check eligibility before online application. So, the required application fee for different categories are as follows:
|General (unreserved)/ OBC/EWS||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD/Employees of Caol India Limited and its subsidiaries||Exempted from fee submission|
To upload documents, candidates have to follow the suggested image specifications.
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format.
- The photograph should not be older than 3 weeks from the date of application.
- Signature should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of signature with black ink.
- Other relevant scanned documents in PDF format.
CIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form only after ensuring that they fulfill the required eligibility norms. The eligibility criteria for different disciplines for CIL recruitment 2020 are as follows:
Mining, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical
- B.Tech/BE/B.Sc (engineering) in relevant branches with a minimum of 60% marks.
- B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc(engineering) in Chemical/Mineral engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc(engineering) in Computer Science/Computer engineering/IT or MCA with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Engineering Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 2 years full time MBA or PG Diploma in management with a minimum of 60% marks.
Finance and accounts
- Qualified ICMA/CA can apply.
Personnel and HR
- Graduates with 2 years full time PG Degree/PG Diploma/PG program in management with specialization in HR/ personnel management/Industrial relations OR
- MHROD or MBA or master of social work with specialization in HR (major) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Marketing and sales
- Recognized Degree with 2 years full time MBA/PG Diploma in management with specialization in marketing (major) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Minimum 2 years full time PG Degree or PG Diploma in community development/rural development/community organization and development practice/rural and tribal development/urban and rural community development/development management/rural management with a minimum of 60% marks. OR
- Minimum 2 years full-time post-graduate Degree in social work with specialization community development/rural development/urban and rural community development/community organization and development practice/rural and tribal development/development management with a minimum of 60% marks.
Official website: coalindia.in
CIL Recruitment 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Coal India Limited has released 1326 vacancies for CIL management trainee.
Ans : Candidates must have CA or ICMA certificate to apply for finance and accounts.
Ans : Yes. Paper-I and Paper-II are conducted as computer-based test (CBT).
Ans : Candidates belonging to PwD category have to secure a minimum 30 marks in CBT.
Ans : Internal/Departmental candidates (employees of CIL & Subsidiary Companies) can also apply online if they are eligible for the post/discipline. Please note that in the online application form, you have the option to indicate whether you are an employee of CIL/Subsidiary of CIL and fill the details accordingly.
Ans : Yes, A candidate with a dual degree is eligible to apply, provided he/she has the minimum required marks of applied discipline/post & passed the desired qualification on or before July 31, 2020.
Ans : No, the minimum marks have to be 60% for General UR / OBC(NCL) / EWS and not less than 60%. Even 59.99% marks also not eligible and it should be exactly 60% and above (except Finance & Accounts discipline). The rounding off percentage will not be acceptable under any circumstances and 60% marks and above will only be considered. In case of relaxation for other categories of candidates, detailed advertisement may be referred.