CIL MT Syllabus 2020 – Coal India Limited has defined the syllabus for Management Trainee Recruitment Exam. Candidates can start their preparation for the computer-based test. Candidates have to answer 100 multiple choice questions of Paper-I and Paper-II each. The duration for CIL recruitment 2020 is for 3 hours (180 minutes). Marking scheme for the recruitment includes +1 mark for corret answer and there is no negative marking. There will be 4 sections in paper one which includes general knowledge, reasoning, numerical ability, and English. Candidates can read the entire article to know about the detailed CIL MT syllabus 2020 including exam pattern.
CIL MT Syllabus 2020
The CIL syllabus for Management Trainee recruitment exam is given below:
CIL Syllabus 2020 for Management Trainee
Syllabus for Paper-I
- General knowledge and awareness: History, geography, polity, Indian constitution, economic and financial news, science- inventions and discoveries, current events – sports, games, environment, India and its neighbouring countries, etc.
- Numerical ability: Simplification, number system, time and work, time and distance, boat and stream, interest, average, problem on ages, data interpretation, pipes and cisterns, etc.
- Reasoning: Analysis, decision making, analysis, problem solving, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, similarities and differences, judgement, arithmetical number series, figure classification, etc.
- General English: Grammar, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, word-formation, sentence correction, error detection, comprehension, passage completion, error correction, etc.
Syllabus for Paper-II
- Finance and accounts: Financial management, business and corporate law, income tax law, auditing, banking and financial, institution, financial accounting, cost and management accounting, indirect tax laws, business statistics and data processing, etc.
- Mechanical: Industrial safety, metal casting, computer integrated manufacturing design, inventory control, management information system, energy conservation, production conservation, production planning and control, etc.
- Mining: Surface mining, U/G metalliferous mining, mine surveying practice, coal mining, CASP, mine machinery, basic management skills and indian constituion, applied science, surveying, mine environment engineering, etc.
- Legal: Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole, Industrial employment act 1946: sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14), payment wages act 1923: Sections (3,5,19,28), code of crriminal procedure, 1973: Sections, etc.
- Civil: Engineering mechanics, elements of structural analysis, surveying, civil engineering materials, bridge superstructure, fluid mechanics, element of geotechnical engineering, the strength of materials, design of the structure, transportation engineering, hydrology, etc.
- Electrical: Network analysis, electrical instrumentation. power system, switchgear and protection, electromagnetic theory, control system, analog and digital electronics, power system protection, etc.
- Computer science: Web technologies, operating systems, computer netwroks, programming and data structures, algorithms, computer organization and architecture, information system and software engineering, etc.
Candidate can refer the CIL MT syllabus from the links below:
|Mining Engineering||Click here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click here|
|Civil Engineering||Click here|
|Chemical/Mineral (Coal Preparation) Engineering||Click here|
|Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering||Click here|
|Industrial Engineering||Click here|
|Environmental Engineering||Click here|
|Material Management||Click here|
|Finance and Accounts||Click here|
|Personal and HR||Click here|
|Sales and Marketing||Click here|
|Rajbhasha (Hindi)||Click here|
|Community Development||Click here|
|Public Relation||Click here|
Exam Pattern for CIL MT Syllabus 2020
For better preparation, refer to the Coal India Limited (CIL) recruitment syllabus for management trainee.
- Mode of examination: A computer-based test (CBT) is conducted for CIL MT.
- Language of the paper: Question paper is bilingual i.e. in both Hindi and English language.
- Duration of exam: CIL MT Exam is conducted for 3 hours (one sitting).
- Number of questions: There will be 100 questions in both papers (Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Maximum marks: Question paper is for 100 marks each paper.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions (objective type questions) are asked in the paper.
- Marking scheme:
|For correct answer||+1 mark|
|For incorrect answer||0 marks|
|For unattempted answer||0 marks|