CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019 – The CISF recruits Constable Trademan for various trades. The selection is done through various stages as follows Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency test, Physical Standard test, Documentation, Trade Test and Written Test. The written test contain questions from topics such as General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, Aptitude and Hindi / English. The syllabus for the same has not been released as yet. For more information on CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern do check this page out.
CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of the written test is diverse and the candidate need to cover it properly to score well in the exam. The official syllabus of the exam has not been announced as of now. So below we have provided the expected syllabus. The official syllabus, if released will be updated here.
(The expected syllabus is given below!.)
General Awareness / General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Freedom Movement
- Capitals and Currencies
- Wars and Neighbors
- Award and Authors
- Scientific Development and Research
- Indian Constitution
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Time and Work
- Problem Solving
- Visual Reasoning
- Non Verbal Series
- Number Series
Hindi and English
- Sentence Correction
- Word Usage
- Fill in the Blanks
CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern
The candidates have to appear for all the all the stages of the recruitment process. The Physical Efficiency test, Physical Standard test and Trade test are only qualifying in nature. The merit is obtained on the basis of the marks scored in the Written Test. The written is a offline pen and paper mode examination. The complete exam pattern of the trade test and written test is given below.
The trade test consists of the practical assessment of the skills of the candidate. The test is qualifying in nature. The tasks to complete specific for each trade are given below.
- Cooking of Chapati& Rice
- Cooking of vegetable/Dal/Samber / Idli etc.,
- Cooking of Meat/Fish/Egg/Kheer
Boot Maker / Cobbler
- Polishing of shoes
- Handling of tools
- Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes
- Handling of tools
- Hair Cutting
- Washing of clothes
- Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform
- Ironing of woollen, Terry cotton Uniforms
- Handling of tools
- Cutting of wood
- Fitting, polishing and finishing of material
- Cleaning of toilets
- Cleaning of Bathrooms etc.
- Knowledge of colours, paints and shades
- Painting of sign-boards
- Preparation of ‘Mashala’
- Mason/Construction work
- Plastering work
- Laying down floor tiles & plastering floor
- To lay pipe line
- Repair of water pipe line
- Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
- Plantations and making grafts.
- Maintenance of plants
- Knowledge of seeds and their sowing season, Fertilizers in seetideseeti.
- Knowledge of indigenous manures.
- Knowledge of AC/DC current
- New Electric Fitting
- Rectification of Electric fault
Exam Pattern for Written Test
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions are of Objective Type with four multiple choices with only one correct answer.
- Mode of Exam: The exam is OMR based and the question need to answered using pen and paper.
- Total Marks: The total marks of the written exam are 100.
- Total Questions: The total number of questions are 100.
- Language: The questions are provided in both Hindi and English. However the question number 81 to 100 need to be answered in only language that is either Hindi or English.
- Subjects: The subjects in which the questions are formulated are as follows.
- General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics.
- Analytical Aptitude.
- Basic knowledge of Hindi / English.
- Marks per Question: Each questions carry 1 mark each.
Cut Off Marks
The candidates have to score a minimum cut off marks in order to qualify for the next stage. The cut off is basically for the written test and is given below as follows.
However this cut off is only for the consideration of the candidates for next round. This does not mean that scoring this much marks guarantee the selection. The selection is done on the basis of merit only and the candidates with high scores will be preferred first and if the marks of two or more candidates are same then the tie breaking criteria comes into effect. The final selection depends on the number of vacancies available for that post that too in the category of the candidate.
Instructions for CISF Constable Tradesman Written Examination
The candidates have to follow a certain set of guidelines for the written examination. The candidate must note that it is mandatory to follow these guidelines otherwise the candidature may get rejected. The important Instructions are as follows.
- The candidates must reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes early to do the formalities such as Writing Names, Roll Number etc on the OMR sheet.
- The candidate should write their Roll Number on both that is Question Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet.
- The answer need to be marked on the OMR sheet only.
- The Series Number and Series Code of the Question Booklet need to be entered on the OMR Answer Sheet and similarly the Series Number and Series Code of the Answer Sheet on the Question Paper.
- The candidate must make sure that the following entries are mandatory marked in the OMR answer sheet otherwise it will not be evaluated.
- Roll Number
- Language Option Code
- Question Booklet Number
- Series Code
- Left thumb Impression
- Mark only one answer for each question. If more than one option is marked then the answer will not be evaluated.
- Do not write unnecessary stuff other than those asked for in the answer sheet otherwise the sheet will become invalid and will not be evaluated.
- Use either black / Blue ball pen for marking the answers.
- The language opted for the question numbered 81 – 100 have to be mentioned on the OMR answer sheet otherwise the sheet will not be evaluated. The option to choose from Hindi / English is provided. The questions till 80 can be answered in either of the language.