Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published a recruitment notification for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017 for filling up seats in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber, and Washerman. CISF Tradesman Provisional List 2017 and answer key for the candidates who have been selected for the detailed medical examination has been declared by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The list and answer key has been declared on November 06, 2018. Those candidates who are interested to apply for the post, have to apply before the last date. Candidates can check all the details regarding CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017 like application process, admit card, application fee, result etc from this page below.
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017
Online applications were invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber, and Washerman. On appointment, they shall be entitled to the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from January 01, 2004.
|Online submission of Application Form starts||14 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Online submission of Application Form||20 Nov 2017|
|PET/ PST Admit Card||16 Dec 2017|
|PET/ PST Date||As per Admit Card|
|Written Exam Admit Card||12 Jul 2018|
|Written Exam||29 Jul 2018|
|Result||06 Nov 2018|
Name of the post – Constable / Tradesmen
Total No. of Vacancies – 378
Pay Scale – 21,700 to 69,100/-
Application Fee – 100/-
Educational Qualification – Should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Age Limit – Between 18 to 23 years
Selection Procedure – Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
For General, SC and OBC candidates
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest – Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
For ST candidates
- Height – 162.5 Cms
- Chest – Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
Recruitment/ Selection Process
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1 st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- The Schedule of recruitment for each event of recruitment is tentative.
- The tentative schedule of phase wise recruitment process shall be uploaded in CISF website. Candidates are advised to visit CISF website direct to (https://cisfrectt.in) to know the exact schedule.
Sector wise /Trade wise/Category wise vacancies