CISF Recruitment 2019-2020 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has postponed the written exam date. The written exam for CISF Constable Tradesman was scheduled to take place on September 06, 2020 stands postponed till further notice. CISF recruitment 2019 -2020 is being conducted for 914 Tradesman post for filling up seats in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber, and Washer-man. Candidates can check all the details regarding CISF recruitment 2019 -2020 like application process, admit card, application fee, result, etc from this page below.
Latest: CISF has postponed the written exam date of Constable Tradesman. Scroll down to check official notification.
CISF Recruitment 2019-2020
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Constable (tradesmen) under Central Industrial Security Force. Below a schedule is given which contains the important dates & events regarding CISF Recruitment 2019-2020 for Constable (Tradesman) post.
|Submission of Application Form starts||23 Sep 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||22 Oct 2019|
|Closing date for North East Region||29 Oct 2019|
|PET/ PST Admit Card||14 Dec 2019|
|PET/ PST Date||03 Jan 2020|
|Date of Recruitment||03-27 Jan 2020|
|Released of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Written Exam Date|
to be announced
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Latest update on CISF Recruitment 2019-2020
Written Exam Exam Postponed Notice
The written examination of CISF Recruitment 2019-2020 which was scheduled to be conduct on September 06, 2020 has been postponed till further notice. Due to outbreak of noval coronavirus the exam stands postponed. The new date will be informed later on the official website.
CISF Tradesman 2019-2020 Exam Date Notice
Due to administrative reasons, CISF has re-scheduled the written exam date of Constable Tradesman. The written exam is now scheduled to be held on September 06, 2020 instead of June 07, 2020.
The exam date of CISF Tradesman is out. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the date from below official notice.
CISF Tradesman Syllabus 2019-2020
In this section candidates get the information & topics regarding CISF Tradesman recruitment exam for the year 2019-2020. Go through this section for more clarifications about CISF Tradesman Syllabus.
Topics for written test: Following are the topics which are covered in the Written test for the CISF Tradesman Recruitment exam 2019-2020.
- General Knowledge/General Awareness.
- Knowledge of elementary mathematics.
- Analytical Aptitude.
- Ability to observe & distinguish patterns & to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English languages.
Name of the post – Constable/Tradesmen.
Total No. of Vacancies – 914.
Pay Scale – 21,700 to 69,100/-
CISF Tradesman Recruitment/Selection Process
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1 st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- The Schedule of recruitment for each event of recruitment is tentative.
- The tentative schedule of phase wise recruitment process shall be uploaded in CISF website. Candidates are advised to visit CISF website direct to (cisfrectt.in) to know the exact schedule.
Levels of Selection/Recruitment:
- Height Bar Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Trade Test.
- Written Test.
Documents To be Produced at the time of Documentation:
- Educational certificates.
- Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
- Domicile certificate.
- SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate.
- Candidates falling in the following categories requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate in the prescribed proforma/format.
- Candidates belonging to the following States requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate in the prescribed proforma/format.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.No objection Certificate in case of persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt.
- In case of wards of serving CISF personnel, who are applying in State other than their Home State, certificate as per format has to be produced.
- Identity Certificate for WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) residing in the State of J&K.
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
- Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989 for age relaxation.
- The candidates must carry identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original as mentioned in application form.
Sector wise /Trade wise/Category wise vacancies
Below a table is given contains Sector wise/Trade wise/Category wise vacancies details of Constable/Tradesmen- 2019-2020 are as follows:
Vacancy Details for Direct Candidates:
Vacancy details for Ex-Service Man:
|Name of the post / Trade||Total No of vacancies|
|Const / Cook||35|
|Const / Cobbler||1|
|Const / Barber||11|
|Const / Washer-man||13|
|Const / Carpenter||1|
|Const / Sweeper||27|
|Const / Painter||1|
|Const / Mason||1|
CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2019-2020
It is most important to get the admit card in order to appear in the PET, PST, Trade Test & Written Test. All the important the details regarding the mentioned tests are to be given in the admit card, mainly it contains candidates name, roll/registration number, parents name, exam center details, date & time etc. As per the notification the admit card or the hall ticket will be available separately for the following stages of recruitment, which are follows:
- PET/PST, Documentation, & Trade Test.
- Written Test.
- Detailed Medical Examination.
Note: It is mandatory to bring or carry the admit card while attending the above mentioned exams or stages of recruitment.
CISF Tradesman Result/Merit List 2019-2020
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will publish the result for CISF Constable (Tradesman) recruitment exams 2019-2020 i.e., PST, PET, Written Test, Trade Test, Documentation & Medical Test separately as per the schedule. It is most important to qualify all the stages of recruitment in order get the final posting orders as per the norms.
All the candidates who appear for the Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination, such candidates can be able to check the result for the same which will be published by the CISF on its official website as per the schedule dates. Here one must note that all the CISF reserves the rights & authority to make changes in the publication of results or the process of recruitment.
CISF Tradesman Application Form 2019-2020
It is utmost important to fill & submit the application form via offline mode as per the instructions. It is mandatory to download the application form form the official website (cisf.gov.in) & to fill it completely with all the necessary details carefully, which must be sent by post to the zone wise address. Go through the below given information for more information.
How to apply in simple steps: Download the offline/hard copy of application form -> Fill all the necessary details/fields as per the instructions & requirement -> Cross-check all the filled information before final submission -> Fill the correct the identification card info & number i.e., aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, etc., -> Now the send the filled application form by post to the zone-wise address. -> Always mention your valid email id & mobile to receive information or regarding communication during the recruitment process. -> Now retain all the details of the filled application form for further usage.
Mode of Application: All the interested candidates must assure that their is no other option to fill the application form, other then offline. Duly filled applications must reach to concerned DIG of CISF on before the last date.
Application Fee: It is most important to pay the prescribed application fee along with the application fee i.e., ₹ 100 for the candidates belongs to UR, EWS & OBC & for those who belongs to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
Mode of payment- All the above given application fee must be paid via postal order in favor of concerned officer which is payable at the different zone-wise address.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
For General, SC and OBC candidates
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest – Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
For ST candidates
- Height – 162.5 Cms
- Chest – Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
Educational Qualification – Should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Age Limit – Between 18 to 23 years.
Stages of Selection – Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
CISF Tradesman Age Relaxation Criteria
CISF always provides some age relaxation to some selected category candidates, which is helpful for all the applicants of CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2019-2020. Below a table is given which indicates age relaxation limit & categories which are eligible for the said age relaxation criteria.
|Categories eligible for relaxation in Age limit||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Tribe||Up-to 05 years in upper age limit.|
|Other Backward Class||Up-to 03 years in upper age limit.|
|Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir who had|
ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K
during the period from 1st January’1980 to 31st
|Upto 05 years in upper age limit for UR &|
Upto 10 years in upper age limit for
Upto 08 years in upper age limit for OBC
|Children and dependent family members of|
victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal
riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
Children means (a) son (including adopted son)
or (b) daughter (including adopted daughter).
Dependent family members means (a) spouse
or (b) children or (c) brother or sister in the case of
unmarried victim who were wholly dependent on
the victim at the time of his getting killed in the
riots would be eligible.
|Upto 05 years in upper age limit for UR &|
Upto 10 years in upper age limit for
Upto 08 years in upper age limit for OBC
Note: Here applicants must note that as per official notification for the following:
- J&K applicants- The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce the certificate to the effect that he had been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 01 Jan, 1980 to 31st Dec,1989 from either the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated on his behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- This recruitment is for CONSTABLE (Tradesman) (Male), therefore, only male children and male dependents of victims “killed” in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat can submit their application for recruitment in any Recruitment Sector. In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector/District Magistrate where the victim was killed.
Q1: What is the duties or responsibilities of CISF?
A: The CISF cadet performs the given duties & responsibilities, which are: Security to property &installations Access control, Perimeter Security, Security to specified vital buildings, Crime prevention and control, Escort of vital consignments, Protection to employees.
Q2: Is there any other option to fill the application form other than offline mode?
A: Application form must be downloaded & submit it offline before the last date. There is no other option to fill the application form.
Q3: Is there any dedicated books to prepare for CISF Tradesman recruitment?
A: Yes there are various books available in the market in order to prepare for the CISF Tradesman Recruitment.
Q4: When the final result of CISF Tradesman Recruitment will be available?
A: Final result of CISF Tradesman recruitment will be available as per the schedule & as soon as the recruitment procedure gets over.
For more information regarding CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2019, download- NotificationDefence Recruitment