Central Bank of India Result 2017-18 will be declared on the official website. Candidates who will be appeared in the written exam are able to check their result. Among all those who will be appeared for the exam only those who qualify the online test will go for second round ,i.e, interview. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the online test and interview.
Central Bank of India Result 2017-18
Candidates who have appeared in the online test are able to check their result on the official website. The result will be declared in two phases :
- Online Test Result
- Interview Result
Direct link to check Central Bank of India Result 2017-18 is given below.
|Date of Online Examination||28 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||To be announced|
Result: Result of the recruitment of Security Officer MMGS 2 will be declared at www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Documents required at the time of Interview
- Candidates will have to produce original Caste/ Disability/relevant certificates at the time of interview,
failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. OBC candidates availing reservation will have to
produce OBC certificate with Non-creamy layer clause at the time of interview & an undertaking in the
prescribed format regarding non creamy layer status as on closing date of registration.
- Candidates serving in Govt./quasi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and
financial institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at
the time of interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested
photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of
disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the
prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the online test. However,
unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and fro 2nd Class
Rail/Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of
travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/Ticket(s) for attending the interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the
requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules &
Policies of the Bank.
Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted after application process will have to appear in the online examination.
- Candidates who will clear the online examination will be called for second round / interview.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam and interview.