|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Central Bank of India Result 2016 is declared on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the written exam are able to check their result. Among all those who have appeared for exam only those who qualify the online test will go for second round ,i.e, interview.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the online test and interview.
|Date of On-line Examination||04 Nov 2016|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||02 Jan 2017|
|Date of Interview for Credit Officers||11 Jan 2017|
|Date of Interview for Risk Managers||12 Jan 2017|
Central Bank of India Result 2016
Candidates who have appeared in the online test are able to check their result on the official website. Result will be declared in two phases :
- Online Test Result
- Interview Result
Direct link to check Central Bank of India Result 2016 is given below.
Check Central Bank of India Result 2016
- Click here to check online test result for Credit Officers posts.
- Click here to check online test result for Risk Managers posts.
At the time of online examination/ interview/ Group Discussion(wherever applicable), if a candidate is/has been found guilty of:
- Using unfair means during the examination or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- Misbehaving in the examination/ interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose
- Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
- To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate
- To be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by the Bank
- For termination of service, if he/she has already joined the Bank.
Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted after application process will have to appear in the online examination.
- Candidates who will clear the online examination will be called for second round / interview.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam and interview.