CSIR NET Books 2022 – CSIR NET examination is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam takes place twice a year for every aspiring candidate who wishes to be Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship in various universities and colleges of India. Candidates must read this complete article to know about various CSIR NET books that they can refer to for their better preparation. To help candidates to qualify the CSIR NET exam we have mentioned a few books that they can prefer for their preparation for the CSIR NET examination. Before candidates begin their preparation for CSIR NET examination they must read this article to know details about the books for different subjects of CSIR NET examination.
CSIR NET Books 2022
Candidates who are searching for CSIR NET books and study materials for the CSIR NET examination must read this complete article to know details about it. The syllabus for the CSIR NET examination is very vast and so are the books available for every subject, so choosing a book out of so many is difficult. We have made it easy for candidates by researching different books and choosing the best out of them that candidates can prefer and buy from the amazon online store directly.
CSIR NET Books
Candidates must read this section to know about various CSIR NET books and their direct links to buy it from the amazon store online. The CSIR NET Books will help candidates in better preparation and in cracking the examination.
|2021 EDITION General Aptitude: CSIR – UGC NET (JRF & LS) – For Part A||Buy Now|
|Inorganic Chemistry by D.F. Shriver (Author), Peter W. Atkins (Author), Cooper H. Langford (Author)||Buy Now|
|NTA UGC NET Life Science 2020 Preparation Books||Buy Now|
|Fundamentals of Statistical and Thermal Physics||Buy Now|
|CSIR-NET/JRF Mathematics By Dr.Gajendra Purohit||Buy Now|
|NTA CSIR UGC NET / SET (JRF & LS) |Chemical Sciences |2021||Buy Now|
|Earth Science (Homework Helpers)||Buy Now|
|Multiple Choice Questions in Home Science for Competitive Examinations (PB)||Buy now|
CSIR NET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the CSIR NET examination is mentioned below. Candidates before starting their preparation must have the knowledge about the CSIR NET syllabus for better preparation. Read this section to know about the CSIR NET syllabus.
Download the CSIR NET Syllabus for all subjects below
- CSIR UGC NET syllabus for Chemical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET syllabus for Earth Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET syllabus for Life Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET syllabus for Mathematical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET syllabus for Physical Sciences
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must know the exam pattern of CSIR NET examination so that they have an idea about the CSIR NET question paper. The no. of section present in the paper, is there any negative marking, the marking scheme of the paper, etc. Candidates who know the CSIR NET exam pattern will have better preparation for the examination. Read the table below to know about the CSIR NET exam pattern.
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen and Paper based)
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Medium: Hindi and English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Life Sciences||200 for each paper||3 Hours for each paper|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences|
CSIR NET Preparation Tips
Read the preparation tips mentioned below for better preparation of CSIR NET examination.
- Know the CSIR NET syllabus and start Studying as per the syllabus and cover all topics.
- Prepare a smart study time table to complete the full syllabus on time and also start revision for the same.
- Practice CSIR NET previous year question papers that can be downloaded from the official site or from any other educational sites as well.
- Keep practicing and solving questions from various subjects to improve speed and accuracy of oneself.
- Try to give more time and focus more on topics which seem difficult for the candidates to understand.
- Prefer the best books possible for the CSIR NET examination and study as per the syllabus.
- Take rest and sleep well to maintain physical and mental health.
About CSIR NET
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET) examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency twice a year to determine eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship in various universities and colleges of India. Candidates have to apply for CSIR NET examination from the official website of CSIR NET, csirnet.nta.nic.in. NTA releases all the latest notification/announcements related to CSIR NET on the official website of CSIR NET. The examination is conducted in two phases: one paper is conducted in the morning shift and the other in the afternoon shift. Candidates have to qualify the examination in order to be eligible to be professor.