CSIR NET 2023: Recently, CSIR NET 2023 final answer key has been published. National Testing Agency has declared CSIR NET 2023 result on the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. Moreover, CSIR also stated that two more rounds are to be held after this in 2023. The CSIR NET 2023 exam is intended for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship. Candidates with an M.Sc degree in a relevant stream are eligible to apply for the exam. This article provides all the latest updates related to CSIR NET 2023 including the eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
CSIR NET 2023
The CSIR NET examination decides the eligibility of the candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship. Check out the latest updates about the relevant dates and events of the CSIR NET 2023 exam below:
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
- Model Question Paper – Click Here
- Previous Year Question paper
CSIR NET 2023 Answer Key
After the completion of the CSIR NET the National Testing Agency issues CSIR NET answer keys online. Candidates can download CSIR NET answer keys for respective papers from csirnet.nta.nic.in. Check out some information about CSIR NET Answer Key below.
- NTA publishes separate answer keys for each paper.
- Candidates can download the CSIR NET 2023 answer key without login.
- To object to the answer key, they must follow the online method, for this, the candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- per question.
CSIR NET 2023 Result
After the declaration of the final result for CSIR NET applicants can check their results online through the website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. Below are some key points regarding the CSIR NET 2023 result:
- CSIR NET result is published in the form of a merit list carrying the roll number and name of the qualifying candidate.
- The candidates can also download the CSIR NET scorecard using the application number and DOB.
- After qualifying for the examination, aspirants are eligible to get appointed for the post of Assistant Professorship and Junior Research Fellowship roles.
- Moreover, they can also download their e-certificate from the NTA/ CSIR NET website.
Candidates must have score the minimum qualifying marks as indicated below to be eligible for the exam.
Candidates conferred the eligibility for the post of JRF are entitled to receive a monthly stipend of Rs 31000 for the primary two years. An annual contingent worth Rs 20000 is also granted to the JRFs.The candidates qualifying for the fellowship and enrolling in Ph. D will be promoted to the position of Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and will receive a stipend of Rs 35000 per month.
Overview of Exam
The CSIR NET examination is conducted by The National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. Here are some significant facts and a concise overview of the CSIR NET examination:
|Name of Exam||CSIR NET 2023|
|Conducting Body||The National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency||Twice a year|
|Minimum Eligibility||M.Sc degree in a relevant stream|
|Exam Fees||General/EWS – Rs 1000/-|
OBc (NCL) – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PwD – Rs 250/-
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
CSIR NET 2023 Syllabus
The CSIR NET 2023 syllabus is subject-specific. A total of five subjects are there. Check out the subject’s names with the codes allotted to them:
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Pattern
The CSIR NET exam is mainly computer-based which consists of three papers. The main features of the exam are provided below.
- Language: English and Hindi.
- Exam mode: Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration: 03 hours (without break).
- Sections: Three parts ( A, B, and C).
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Negative marking: Varies for each part.
Preparation CSIR NET 2023
Candidates who wish for a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship must have to work extremely hard and take a promising attitude. The following preparation tips can help them to be better equipped for the exam:
- Prepare a study plan as per the syllabus. The syllabus of Paper I must be included in it.
- Collect study materials related to the basic concept of the relevant topics. Solving the previous year’s question papers and practicing mock tests can add to perfection.
- Study and revision must be practiced by the candidates on a daily basis.
- General aptitude papers can be best practiced by solving the CSIR NET previous year’s questions and mock tests.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the CSIR NET 22 exam must meet the following eligibility criteria. Check out the detailed CSIR NET eligibility criteria below:
Age limit for Junior Research Fellowship –
- For General category candidate’s the maximum age is 28 years.
- For SC/ST/PwD/female candidates the maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- For OBC (non creamy layer) candidates) the maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years.
For lectureship/assistant professorship
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have an M. Sc./equivalent degree.
- The BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/ B. Pharm/MBBS candidates are also eligible.
CSIR NET 2023 Application Form
The eligible candidates can apply for the CSIR NET examination online from the official website of NTA at csirnet.nta.in.as per schedule. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting the CSIR NET application form:
- Step 1: Click csirnet.nta.nic.in at the address bar of any web browser.
- Step 2: Now press the “Apply Online” button.
- Step 3: Proceed for the registration process with email id and phone number.
- Step 4: Note down the generated application number.
- Step 5: Put all the required details in the application form.
- Step 6: Upload required scanned documents.
- Step 7: Now, select the payment option to make the payment of the application fee. Thereafter a payment receipt will be generated.
- Step 8: Finally, download the confirmation page and generate a printout of the same.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is one of the top organizations responsible for administering various entrance examinations in India. The NTA is the conducting body for the CSIR NET 2023 exam. It is an autonomous organization established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in India. The NTA is designated under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 under the Government of India.
Official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in