CSIR, HRDG has released the notification for CSIR NET 2017 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET 2017 Test on Sunday 18th June 2017. Joint CSIR UGC NET 2016 is conducted for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
What is CSIR UGC NET?
To begin with NET also called National Eligibility Test is the test conducted by CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) and National Educational Testing Bureau of UGC (University Grants Commission) jointly since 1990 for people who wish to be eligible to be appointed as lecturers and pursue a career in Research (JRF).
What is Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET?
A student is hereby informed to satisfy themselves for the eligibility criteria before filling the exam. A candidate who is not eligible according to the conditions shall not be allowed to appear for the exam. therefore, all the aspirants must first check with the eligibility conditions. The eligibility conditions of CSIR UGC NET June 2017 are given as follows:
- The candidates must have complete M.Sc / Integrated BS-MS / BS / BE / B.Tech / MBBS / BPharma with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
- Candidates with B.Sc. (Hons.) or the ones enrolled in integrated MS-PhD with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The age limit for the candidates is 28 years (for JRF) and for lecturership, there is no age limit.
Revised Schedule of CSIR UGC NET June 2017
Get here complete schedule for CSIR UGC NET June 2017 like timelines for apply, date of exam, declaration of result etc.
|Online submission of CSIR NET Application Form and Fee||08 Feb 2017|
|Date of close of deposit of fee||23 Mar 2017|
|Date of close of online submission of Applications||24 Mar 2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application form||31 Mar 2017 – Other than Remote Areas
07 Apr 2017 – Remote Areas
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of Exam Centre||20 Apr 2017|
|Publication of list of candidates registered for test||16 May 2017|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non registration for this test||23 May 2017|
|CSIR NET Admit Card 2017||1st week of June 2017|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 exam||18 June 2017|
How do I apply for CSIR UGC NET?
There you go champion. I saw that coming. Let’s talk serious now.
Students get to fill the form as per their needs.
Don’t you think It is such a relief to be able to fill forms these days without paying any hectic errands to banks and standing in que for those painfully long hours. I know you have gone through that like me for one or the other reason.
You can go to the official website of CSIR UGC NET June Application Form 2017 to apply online and complete the formalities there before the last date and obtain your confirmation ticket straightaway. The admit cards will be available on the official website later. Students can avail their admit cards which are generally released by the 1st week of June 2017.
To complete the form you need
- Position applied for
2. Subject name
3. Exam centre
4. Academic details
5. Mailing address
6. Bank challan- Challan must be obtained before filling the form to avoid any delay or rejection of the form.
Form Submission – Furnish you details along with a black and white passport size photograph pasted in the given space and post the hard copy addressed to:-
Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Important notes to keep in mind
- CSIR accepts fees deposited through any indian bank spread all over india.
- Do mention your subject name, date of birth, exam centre, challan details on the back of the envelope.
- Remember payment through money order, demand drafts and ipo etc. will be rejected.
- Keep a hard copy for future reference.
How will I know my Subjects/Syllabus?
You can choose your subjects from the list suiting your favourite.
Here! take a look at the list of subjects to choose from-
- Chemical sciences
- Earth sciences
- Life sciences
- Mathematical sciences
- Physical sciences
Click here to get complete syllabus of CBSE UGC NET.
What is the pattern of the exam?
You should avoid any attempts of filling the form without having read the instruction manual.
Although, If you find it too difficult to sift the vital information from that not so easy to read bundle. Let me give you a small peek inside the structure.
Number of questions to be attempted and their marks allocation depend on the subject category.
- Duration-3 hrs.
- Max. Marks-200
CSIR-UGC NET Exam for Science stream is conducted by CSIR in the following areas: –
The question paper shall be divided in three parts
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall be a test containing a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions of two marks each. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200. The maximum number of questions to be attempted shall be in the range of 20-35.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
Note – Negative marking for wrong answers.
How should I prepare for CSIR UGC NET?
Once you have made up your mind to appear for the exam you should begin preparing as soon as possible. If one follows a systematic schedule combined with regular model question paper practice, he/ she can easily plan their course without any burden.
we at Aglasem continuously thrive to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.so we have have done that part of you as well. Happy. I’m sure. Let’s keep that smile on your face then and just click this links for previous year question papers.
|CSIR NET Advertisement||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Application Form||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Admit Card||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Answer Key||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Result||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Cut Off||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Syllabus||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Question Papers||Click Here|
If you have any query regarding CSIR UGC NET June 2017, Please ask in comments below.Teaching Jobs