Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020 – The Delhi High Court releases the answer key for the students to match the answers and determine if he or she has cleared the exam or not. The candidates should check their question paper with their answers with the help of Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020. Candidates who will qualify in the written test (comprehension / essay, if applicable), of Delhi High Court Recruitment examination 2020 are eligible to undergo the interview round. Answer Key helps in exam analysis and to predict marks. Get complete information regarding Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020 here.
Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020
The preparation of the final merit list is as per the candidates’ performance in written test & interview. The number fo the candidates eligible for the interview round is not more than five times the total number of vacancies available in each category. Click on the links given below to get access to the Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020.
|Name of the post||Answer Key|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam||Click Here|
How To Download Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020
The High Court of Delhi releases the answer key after the completion of the exam. To download it, candidates need to follow the steps below.
- Click on the answer key link which has been provided on this page or visit the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- The, click on the link of the answer key and check if it is for the correct Post or not.
- Now, the answer key is going to appear on the screen.
- If the key is correct, download it and match the answers as per it to predict your scores.
How To Calculate Marks Using Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020
The students can only get the estimate of the marks if he or she calculates it as per the marking scheme. For that, it is important for the students to be aware of the marking scheme. Candidates need to match their answers with that given in the answer key. Check the details given below.
- For marking the correct answer, marks should be added and
- 25% negative marking for each wrong answer,
- In the end, the candidates can know their roundabout of the marks.
Importance of Delhi High Court Answer Key 2020
The answer key is an important document for the students who appear for the exam. The candidates can analyze their overall performance in the exam as per the answer key.
- As the answer key is published by the exam conducting body so it consists if the correct responses for each question.
- While matching the answers, the candidates should see if he or she is evaluating it with the correct set and paper code or not.
- Students can get to know whether he or she is going to clear the exam or not.
- The Delhi High court releases the answer key before the result declaration. So, candidates can get an idea of the marks.
Delhi High Court Result 2020
The result is announced in online mode at the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in after the successful completion of the exam. The Delhi High Court result is declared as per the performance of the candidates in examination and interview. For all the phases involved in the recruitment process, the result is announced separately. Only those candidates are eligible for the Mains examination who clears the preliminary exam successfully. The marks scored by the candidate in the Viva-voce is going to be added in the mains exam. Only those candidate are eligible for the final appointment who clears all the stages.
About Delhi High Court
The High Court of Delhi conducts various exams like Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam, Delhi Judicial Service Exam, JJAT Exam, Senior Judicial Hindi Translator & Judicial Translator Exam, Senior Personal Assistant Exam, Private Secretary (Departmental) Exam, etc. The number of vacancies released by the Delhi High Court is as per the requirement for each of the post. The Delhi High court came into existence from October 31, 1966.
The shortlisting of the candidates for the recruitment under the Delhi High court involves stages like Preliminary (Objective) Examination, Main (Descriptive) Examination and the Viva-voce. To take part in the recruitment process, candidates must meet the eligibility conditions and fill the application form.