Such number of candidates who qualify in the written test (comprehension / essay, if applicable), shall be required to appear for interview subject to the condition that the candidates to be shortlisted for interview shall not be more than five times the total number of vacancies available in each category. Final merit of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of their performance in written test & interview. Preference will be given to those who have the specialized experience/knowledge in cooking/carpentry/electrician job/driving (with a valid driving licence) etc. Answer Key helps in exam analysis and to predict marks. Get Delhi High Court Group C Answer Key complete information here.
|Date of Written Exam for Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’)||27 Aug 2017|
Delhi High Court Group C Answer Key
The answer key for objective test will be issued after the exam. To download it, candidates need to follow the steps below.
- Click on the answer key link which will be provided on this page.
- Check if it is for the correct Post or not.
- If the key is correct, download it.
- Click here to download Official Delhi High Court Group-C Recruitment here
Then, the candidates need to match the answers with that given in the answer key. For marking correct answer, marks should be added and 25% negative marking for each wrong answer In the end, the candidates know their estimated score.
For Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’)
- Qualifying marks for objective test – 90 (i.e. 50% of 180 marks) for General Candidates and 81 (i.e. 45% of 180 marks) for SC/ST/OBC/ PH
- Qualifying marks for comprehension/essay – 25 (i.e. 50% of 50 marks) for General Candidates and 22.5 (i.e. 45% of 50 marks) for SC/ST/OBC/ PH
- Qualifying marks for interview – 11 (out of 35 marks) for General Candidates and 09 (out of 35 marks) SC/ST/OBC/ PH
For Court Attendant (Group ‘C’) & Room Attendant (Group ‘C’)
- Qualifying marks for objective test – 45 (i.e. 45% of 100 marks) for SC/ST/OBC/PH
- Qualifying marks for interview – 04 (out of 15 marks) for SC/ST/OBC/PH