|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – High Court of Gujarat issues recruitment notifications for the selection of various posts through direct recruitment. Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of merit. Interested candidates can check all the information related to the Gujarat HC Recruitment on this page like notifications, application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment for the posts as per the notifications released. Candidates are advised to read all the information related to this recruitment before applying.
|Gujarat High Court Application Form – Available for Stenographer!||Click Here|
|Gujarat High Court Admit Card||Click Here|
|Gujarat High Court Answer key||Click Here|
|Gujarat High Court Result||Click Here|
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment|
|Stenographer Recruitment – New!||Click Here|
|District Judge Recruitment||Click Here|
|Civil Judge Recruitment||Click Here|
Gujarat High Court Age Limit Criteria
- Stenographer Age Limit : 21 years – 40 years (grade 1) and 21 years – 34 years (grade 2)
- District Judge Age Limit: 35 years – 48 years
- Civil Judge Age Limit: Maximum age is 35 years (38 for SC/ST/EBC)
Gujarat High Court Selection Process
- Selection process is different for each post. Below is the standard procedure generally followed for the recruitment.
- For Stenographer selection is generally done on the basis of Written Exam (For Grade II only) + Stenography Test + Viva-Voce Test.
- For Civil Judge and District Judge selection is done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva-Voce / Interview.