DNS Bank Admit Card 2018 – Dombivili Nagari Sahakari (DNS) Bank has released the DNS Bank Admit Card 2018 at www.dnsbank.in for an interview. The interview will take place on November 02, 2018. Bank has issued the admit card on October 24, 2018 for the examination. For downloading the admit card, the candidate has to provide the registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. The candidates should note that neither bank will provide the admit card through any other method then online, nor it will be sent it by post. But the bank will send the intimation regarding the admit card on candidates registered mobile number. Get here more details about DNS Bank Admit Card 2018
DNS Bank Admit Card 2018
The online examination was concluded on October 07, 2018. The candidates who cleared the exam are able to download the admit card form this page now. The result for the same was declared on October 16, 2018. The candidates have to carry reference form at the time of interview the link for the form is given below.
|DNS Bank Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||01 to 07 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination||07 Oct 2018|
|Interview Call Letter||24 Oct to 02 Nov 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the DNS Bank Admit Card 2018
Official website: www.dnsbank.
DNS Bank Admit Card 2018 for Interview
The Bank has issued the admit card for the interview. As the examination are over now and the result of the mian examination is also out now the qualifiers can download the admit card.
How To Download DNS Bank Admit Card 2018?
The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- First of all click on the above link, which will redirect to the login page for downloading the admit card.
- After clicking on the link, a login page opens.
- Now enter the credentials like Registration Number/ roll number and Password/date of birth.
- On entering the details admit card will open.
- Now download the admit card and print it on an A4 sheet.
- Keep it safe until the exam.
Reference Form To Be Carried in Interview
What If Unable To Download DNS Bank Admit Card 2018?
Many times due to some technical issues the candidates unable to download the admit card. But if there is no problem related to the internet of traffic problem Then candidates should immediately communicate to the Bank related to this problem. If candidates fail to communicate with Bank in time then he/she will be liable to non-receipt of admit card.
How To Deal Discrepancy On DNS Bank Admit Card 2018?
After downloading the admit card the candidates are suggested to check the admit card thoroughly. This is important in case any discrepancy present in the application form. If candidate found any discrepancy then he/she should bring this issue in the notice of Bank immediately.
Details on DNS Bank Admit Card 2018
As we discussed above the discrepancy on the admit card, so to check the discrepancy on admit card candidates can tally the admit card with the original documents. For the ease of candidates, we have provided the list of the details which may be printed on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name of candidate
- Mother’s Name of Candidate
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Mode of exam
- Date & time of the exam
- Venue of exam
What to Carry, What Not To Carry in DNS Exam 2018
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Written Examination without the following documents:
Things to carry
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified in Point D) in original and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (b) above)
Things Not To carry
- Any electronic items
- Any eatable items
Exam Pattern of DNS Bank Recruitment Exam
After getting the admit card it is important to know the exam pattern. As there is only one exam, through which the candidates have to undergo. Hence the entire process of examination is explained here.
Mode of Exam: Online
Nature of Exam: Objective Type
Total Question: 190
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration: 02 hours 40 minutes
Marking Scheme: Deduction of 0.25% mark on every wrong answer.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 minutes|
|2||General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||General/ Financial Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests will be available only in English. DNS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the website http://www.dnsbank.in
Examination Centers for DNS Recruitment 2018
Bank has clearly mentioned the name of the centers where the exam is going to arrange. All the centers are in Maharastra. The name of the centers are
- Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai),
The bank will change the center or can alter the choices of candidates at any time. For this context, candidates cannot make any request for changing the center. As the bank provides the chance to choose the center at application form filling. Hence, No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
Candidate will appear for the examination at the Examination Centre, at his/her own risk and expenses and DNS Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Instruction for Appearing in DNS Recruitment Exam
For appearing in the exam and to attempt it well. The candidates need to follow the give steps.
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
- Though the duration of the examination is 160 minutes candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 200 minutes including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
- The candidate should not violate the rules whch have been set for the examiantion.
Leave a Reply