|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
DNS Bank Admit Card 2018 is now available after the online application submission. DNS Bank released the admit card on www.dnsbank.in. Candidate can download the admit card through the official website or directly through the link given below.
DNS Bank Admit Card 2018
DNS Bank issued admit card. Only those candidates can download the admit card who has submitted the completely filled application form and paid the application fee on given time. Candidate can download admit card through the link given below.
|Download of Call letter for Examination||18 Jan 2018|
|Online Examination||28 Jan 2018|
|Interview Call Letter||15 to 20 Feb 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card.
The Centre, venue address, date and time for examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. Candidate should download his/her call letter from the DNS Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Intimations will be sent by email and SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR ASST. MANAGERS. DNS Bank will not take responsibility for late receipt/nonreceipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via SMS to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of DNS Bank. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized bank’s website www.dnsbank.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max.Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 minutes|
|2||General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||General/ Financial Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests will be available only in English. DNS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the website www.dnsbank.in
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The examination will be tentatively conducted online in venues across Thirteen centers i.e. in Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai), Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Satara, Sangli, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Ahmednagar, and Kolhapur.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- DNS Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. which will be intimated well in advance through Bank’s website.
- DNS Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at Examination Centre, at his/her own risk and expenses and DNS Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Written Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified in Point D) in original and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (b) above)
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 160 minutes candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 200 minutes including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.