|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – DNS Bank has published notification for recruitment 40 vacancies of Assistant Manager. Detailed advertisement along with online application form is being released at the website www.dnsbank.in. DNS Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 related details such as how to apply, last date to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, admit card, results are given here.
DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari(DNS) Bank has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager post. Candidate can check more details about DNS Bank on this page.
|Online Registration||20 Nov 2017 to 04 Dec 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||31 Dec 2017|
|Online Examination||January 2018|
|Declaration of result status of examination||3 days after conducting of Online examination|
|Download of call letters for Interview||15 days after declaration of result|
|Conduct of Interview||3 days after the last date of downloading interview call letters|
Official website: www.dnsbank.in
DNS Bank has announced 40 vacancies for Assistant Manager post.
|Caste||No of vacancies|
Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified as under. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post.
Age- Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.1996.
Degree (Graduation) in any stream from a recognized University. However, please note that candidates with Degree (Graduation) in the faculty of Engineering, Medical, paramedical, Technical graduation or Diploma shall not be allowed to participate in the process and their candidature shall not be permitted.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is the mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
The application form is available on the official website of DNS Bank. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling the application form. Interested and Eligible candidate can fill the application form for the post of Assistant Manager.
- Rs. 600/- for open category candidate.
- Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidate.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max.Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 minutes|
|2||General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||General/ Financial Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||45 minutes|
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at Mumbai only. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in. Please note that, any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained. However the DNS Bank reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date/session/venue/center /set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- The examination will be tentatively conducted online in venues across Thirteen centers i.e. in Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai), Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Satara, Sangli, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Ahmednagar, and Kolhapur.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- DNS Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. which will be intimated well in advance through Bank’s website.
- DNS Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at Examination Centre, at his/her own risk and expenses and DNS Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
For information about DNS Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017, download information brochure.