The DSSSB Answer Key 2018 is published on the official website of the Board. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts exams for various posts such as Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical), Patwari (Revenue Deptt.), Legal Assistant (Directorate of Education), Special Educator (MCD), Primary Teacher (MCD) etc. The answer key for the exam conducted for various posts has been released at dsssbonline.nic.in. With the help of answer key candidates can cross check their answers and estimate their probable score. Candidates can check the answer key for their respective postcode by logging in and going to the e-challenge module. The DSSSB Board also gives the facility to challenge the answer key. Know more details on the DSSSB Answer Key 2018 from the page below.
DSSSB Answer Key 2018
The answer key for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 is published on its official website. The DSSSB Answer Key consists of correct answers for all the questions. DSSSB Board publishes the answer key for all the sets. Students will have to check the answers for their respective set. Below are the important notifications regarding DSSSB Answer Keys.
|Date of Exam||Post Code||Answer Key Release Date||Last Date to file objection||Notices|
|08 Jul 2018||Postcode: 01/15, 02/15, 03/15||12 Jul 2018||–||01/15 – New!
02/15 – New!
|02 to 07 Jul 2018||Postcode: 100, 101, 103, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 112, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123/17||07 Jul 2018||–||Click here|
|03 Jun 2018||23/15||21 Jun 2018||–||Click here |Tier-II Key | Tier-II Final Key|
|03 Jun 2018||27/15 & 38/15||21 Jun 2018||–||Tier-II Final Key|
|03 Jun 2018||215/14||21 Jun 2018||–||Tier-II Final Key|
Download Answer Key
Follows the instructions given below to download the Answer key:
- Click on the link that provided on this page to download the answer key.
- Log in by entering details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, Class 10th Roll Number and passing year in the specified fields.
- Click on the link for your respective post.
- The answer key will be available on the screen
- Answer Key: Click Here to Login to check Answer Key & submit Objections.
- Question Paper: Click here to check the question paper.
The exam conducting body releases the answer key so that the anxious students can check the probability of clearing the entrance exam. The answer key for DSSSB will consist of the correct answers and students can cross check their answers against the one in the answer key. As per the marking scheme specified by the DSSSB board for that particular post, add or deduct marks.
How to Challenge the Answer Key?
The DSSSB Board provides the facility to the candidate to challenge the answer key.
- Candidates can file to challenge the answer key by visiting the official site at dsssbonline.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website, login in the e-challenge module by entering details such as Registration number, Date of Birth, passing year of class 10th and Password.
- Candidates need to pay the prescribed amount to file the challenge.
Challenges filed through the e-challenge module will be accepted only. No other mode of the challenge will be accepted. Candidates need to file the challenge as per the schedule. Any challenge filed after the due date will not be considered, The fee shall be refunded if it is found the challenge made by the candidate is correct but shall be forfeited if the challenge is found not successful.
How to calculate scores using the DSSSB Answer Key?
The answer key is released so that the students can calculate their probable score. The scores calculated by the student may differ from the result released bY DSSSB. Candidates can calculate their score as per the marking scheme proposed for that post. Add marks for every correct answer and deduct marks, if there is any negative marking, for every incorrect answer.