After the successful completion of registration and scheduling process, the DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2018 has been released. Candidates may also log on to the DSSSB registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card specifies the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam center, on the date and time indicated on the Admit Card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a valid identity proof along with a proof of employment with them on the day of examination.
Latest: DSSSB Teacher Admit card for Post Code: 102/14, 110/14, 121/14, 127/14, 86/14, 09/17 has been released. Use the link below to download the same.
DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is as essential documents and it must be carried by the candidates at the exam center. The admit card has to be carried to the examination center along with an identification proof without which admission to the center is prohibited. It can be considered as the ticket to take an examination.
|Admit Card||28 Jun 2018|
|Exam Dates (Postcode: 100, 103, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 112, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123/17)||02 to 07 Jul 2018|
|Admit Card||17 Jul 2018|
|Exam Dates (Postcode: 102, 105, 110, 111, 113, 118, 150, 151)||23 to 30 Jul 2018|
|Exam Date (141/17)||23 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date (96/17, 97/17)||27 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date (140/17, 141/17)||28 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date (132/17)||08 Sep 2018|
|Exam Date (137/17)||09 Sep 2018|
|Exam Date (82/17, 90/17, 92/17, 144/17, 147/17)||16 Sep 2018|
|Exam Date (Post Code: 102/14, 110/14, 121/14, 127/14, 86/14, 09/17)||21 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Click here to check the Exam Schedule for postcodes 102, 105, 110, 111, 113, 118, 150, 151.
- Exam Schedule: Click here to check the Exam Schedule for postcodes (100, 103, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 112, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123/17)
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and a mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the exam. Centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two-Tier Examination for the postcodes as per examination scheme. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
One Tier (G/T) Examination
- Section A
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
- Section B(Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions
Two Tier Examination
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability (higher level)
- Quantitative Aptitude (higher level)
- General Awareness (higher level)
- English language & Comprehension (higher level)
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to the number of vacancies/applicants.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- In Two-Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination incase the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
Leave a Reply