Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a leading Public Sector Company, engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sectors such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and eGovernance. ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 for Engineers Freshers (through GATE) is now open with post-training placements at ECIL headquarters in Hyderabad or in any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India.
ECIL GET Recruitment 2018
The ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 for freshers Engineers is now open and candidates can apply for their desired post online. Candidates are advised to go through all the details carefully before applying. All the important dates are given in the table below:
|Commencement of Online Registration||16 Jan 2018 from 2 PM Onwards|
|Last date for Online Registration||15 Feb 2018 till 4 PM|
|Availability of the Interview Call Letter||To be announced|
|Interview date||To be announced|
It must be noted that candidates having Post Graduation qualification in Engineering are not eligible to apply for The ECIL GET Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Vacancies: ECE, CSE, Mechanical
Total Number of Vacancies: 84 ( ECE- 50, CSE- 20, Mechanical- 14)
Age Limit: The upper age limit as on December 31, 2017, must be 25 Years.
Minimum Qualification: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Pay Scale: Starting from Rs.38,430/- per month
Application form for ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 for Engineers Freshers has been started from January 16, 2018. The application form is available online, the candidates have to submit a single online application for their desired post. Before filling up the application form candidates must go through the general conditions and check the eligibility criteria.
Apply Online: Click here to register online.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category (including non-creamy layer) has to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only). Applicable Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates.
- SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman and regular employees of ECIL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website “http://careers.ecil.co.in”.
- The candidate can take a print-out of the blank application proforma provided as a link on the main page, fill up the required information (in Capital letters) as per proforma along with the application fee details and apply through online so that the data furnished is error-free.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for Online registration. Write the system generated on-line application serial number on the Application Fee receipt for future reference.
- The candidate has to quote advertisement number, post name and Online system generated application number for all future correspondence.
- Candidate must upload his Photo, & Signature as per the following specifications:
- Photograph Image: Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, taken against a light coloured, preferably Blue background.
- Size of the file should be less than 50kb.
- Candidate must upload Signature Image as per the following specifications:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of the file should be less than 20kb.
- The signature of the candidates should be in running hand and not in a block or capital or disjointed letters.
The Upper age limit as on December 31, 2017, must be 25 Years. However, age is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities. In respect of PWD candidates, belonging to SC/ST the age relaxation is 15 years; OBC for 13 years and General for 10 years.
First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
NOTE: Only Indian Nationals can apply for ECIL GET Recruitment 2018
The shortlisted candidates will be provided with the Interview Call Letter that will be communicated through the mail or can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates receiving the Call Letter are needed to report for their Personal Interview. The Call letter will contain the time and venue for the personal interview.
For the ECIL GET Recruitment 2018, the selection methodology will comprise two-stage selection process i.e. – Marks as per GATE 2018 Score and Personal Interview.
- GATE 2018 Score: The short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done based on the marks obtained by them in the GATE 2018 examination. Score from GATE- 2017 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid. The minimum number of candidates called for Interview will be in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. 1 Post: 5 candidates, as per the reservation of posts). In case of multiple candidates are having same GATE marks, then the candidate who has got higher marks in the Base qualification will be considered for the further selection process.
- Personal Interview: Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at Hyderabad. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by mail / SMS. The same will also be posted on the official website.
- Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared by giving weightage to GATE-2018 score and score obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview.
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification during Personal Interview along with self-attested photocopies. Failure to do so entails summary rejection of his/ her candidature.
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, qualification, latest caste certificates etc., if any along with a set of photocopies.
- A valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
- GATE 2018 score card.
- GATE 2018 Admit Card.
- Call letter for Personal Interview.
- Candidate employed in Central/State Government/Public Sector Enterprises/Autonomous bodies, should mandatorily produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE or route their application through proper channel at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Copy of Application Fee remittance (For both Online or Offline mode).
Official Website: www.careers.ecil.co.in
For more information about ECIL GET Recruitment 2018, download advertisement.