IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 has been announced to fill Engineer Officers post. The graduates in Civil, Electrical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Chemical, Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, and Computer Science and Information Technology may apply for the recruitment. The application form for the recruitment will be released online, on iocl.com. The registration can be done from January 05 to February 04, 2017. Candidates may check more details about the recruitment from the article below.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The detailed notification for IOCL has not been released. As and when it will be released the details related to it will be updated on this page. The official advertisement for the recruitment for the recruitment is as below.
Pay Scale: Last year, the basic pay scale was Rs. 24900 and it mounted to the CTC of Rs. 12 Lakh per annum. The amount for this year is yet to be announced. As and when it will be released, we will update it on this page.
Dates for IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018
Important dates for GATE 2018 and IOCL Recruitment are mentioned in the table below
|Date for GATE 2018|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||January 05, 2018|
|Date of Conduct of GATE 2018 Exam||February 03, 04, 10, and 11, 2018|
|The Announcement of GATE 2018 Result||March 17, 2018|
|Dates for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018|
|Online Registration Begins on||January 05, 2018|
|Deadline to Apply for IOCL Recruitment Exam 2018<||February 04, 2018|
|Related Links – For GATE|
|GATE 2018||Click Here|
|GATE 2018 Application Form||Click Here|
|GATE 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of GATE 2018 score. It should be noted that the GATE score for previous years will not be considered for admission.
- On the basis of GATE 2018 score, the candidates will be selected for Personal Interview/Group Discussion Round.
- On the basis of performance in GATE and / or PI/GD the final selection to fill the vacancies will be done.
GATE Paper Required for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
|Discipline||GATE Paper Code|
|Electronics and Communication||EC|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
Application Process for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE
The application process will involve two stages.
Stage I: The First stage will be Online registration for GATE 2018 Examination.
Stage II: Online application in Indian Oil by using GATE 2018 Registration Number after generating the GATE 2018 Admit Card.
- All the interested candidates may log onto www.gate.iitr.ernet.in or on the websites of IITs. They will have to register online for GATE 2018 using GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
- Fill up the credentials in the Application form carefully as errors found in the Application form will lead to discrepancies which would mean cancellation of the Application form.
- Upload the scanned images as per the specifications and the images must be clearly visible.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is regarded as one of the Asia’s largest oil industry. It is responsible for the operations such as Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing and Petrochemical Business. Besides that it also owns the trusted brands like ‘Indane’ LPG and ‘Servo’ Lubricants. It hosts the recruitment everywhere to invite the applications for the post of Engineers and Officers.