IOCL Engineers / Officers Recruitment 2017 – IndianOil Corporation Ltd has published a notification for the recruitment of Engineers / Officers through GATE 2017. Interested candidates can check all the information related to IOCL Engineers / Officers Recruitment through GATE 2017 on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, etc.
Latest: Selection Status of Officer / Engineer through GATE-2017 has been released, Check below.
IOCL Engineers / Officers Recruitment through GATE 2017
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Post Name: Engineers / Officers
Vacancy Details: Engineers/Officers from various disciplines of Engineering
- Basic pay : Rs. 24,900/-
- CTC : Rs. 12 LPA
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology (full-time regular courses only)
|Opening of GATE-2017 Application Submission||01 Sep 2016|
|Last Date of submission of on-line application for GATE-2017||04 Oct 2016|
|Availability of GATE-2017 Admit Card||05 Jan 2017|
|IOCL Online Application Commences from||09 Jan 2017|
|Last date of receiving online application by IOCL|
|Interview Call letter||13 May 2017|
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of IOCL Engineers / Officers Recruitment will be required to first apply for GATE-2017.
Login for Rectification of Category of the applicants, Click here.
Application Process is over.
On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2017 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in IOCL indicating their GATE-2017 Registration Number.
How to Apply?
Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
- On-line registration for GATE- 2017 examination
- On-line application in IndianOil with GATE-2017 registration number after downloading GATE-2017 admit card.
Selection Status for Officer / Engineer
Candidates are advised to keep their IOCL Registration No. and date of birth handy for checking selection status.Use the IOCL Registration Number as it is Printed on your Interview Call Letter.
Shortlisted candidate to read instructions on their Call Letter and abide by the same.
- Click here to Check your Empanelment Status post GD/GT & Personal Interview.
Shortlisting Status for Interview
IOCL has released the status of applicants who have been selected for the interview round process. Candidates can download the interview call letter from 13 May 2017.
- Check Selection Status Here!
Candidates are advised to keep their IOCL Registration No. and Date of Birth handy for checking selection status.In case a candidate has registered multiple applications ,use the IOCL Registration No. of the last valid application.
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full-time regular courses only) in the various disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non-creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2017.
Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the various disciplines and should appear in GATE-2017 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed (or are completing) the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech in one of the core disciplines advertised above and have completed (or are completing ME/ M.Tech by August, 2017). At the end of the programme, if selected in IndianOil, such candidates must have both BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree.
- If a candidate pursues integrated ME/M.Tech Programmes and is awarded two separate degrees ie. BE/B.Tech and ME/M/Tech, then the % of marks/CGPA obtained by the candidates in BE/BTech will be considered to determine the eligibility of the candidates.
- If a single degree ie ME/M.Tech is awarded to the candidates at the end of integrated ME/M.Tech programme, then the consolidated marks obtained by the candidate at the end of integrated ME/M.Tech programme will be reckoned for deciding the eligibility.
Candidates completed /pursuing their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible.
The selection methodology will comprise of the following. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE-2017 in the same disciplines.
- Only GATE-2017 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in IndianOil under this advertisement. Score from GATE-2016 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2017 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of:
- Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2017 examination. In addition, candidates will have to qualify through GD/GT and also PI successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Final merit will be prepared based on GATE-2017 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI. Merit will be prepared discipline-wise.