Engineers India Limited (EIL) MT Recruitment- EIL is a Navratna Public Sector Company. It is India’s leading Total Solutions Engineering Consultancy organization executing projects on Conventional & LumpSum Turnkey basis. For the year 2019, EIL invites bright, young, energetic and ambitious Engineering Graduates to join its team of world class professionals as Management Trainees. A total of 67 vacancies are available for the job of Management trainees. Candidates seeking for the job of Management Trainees in EIL can apply if they have taken the GATE test and they clear the minimum eligibility criteria that is required. Candidates can check all the details mentioned below and can apply for the recruitment process from the link given below.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) MT Recruitment Through GATE
Application process for Management trainees Recruitment through GATE at EIL will be started. Candidates who will be selected will first undergo training of one year at any of their offices. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below before applying for the recruitment process. Check all the important dates and details given below.
|Commencement of online registration||April 2019|
|Last date of online registration||May 2019|
Candidates must fill the application form before the last date. Late applications would not be entertained. Link to apply is given below.
Candidates must clear the minimum eligibility Criteria for the position of Management Trainee given in the table below:
|Qualification||Discipline||Vacancies||Minimum percentage/CGPA||Maximum Age as on Jul 01, 2019|
|Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period||
CGPA of 7.0/ 6.0/ 5.3/ 4.6/ 4.0/ 3.3/ 2.5
on a scale of
10/ 9/ 8/ 7/ 6/ 5/ 4 respectively
OBC(Non creamy layer)-
Read these important instructions given below regarding eligibility criteria:
- All qualifications should be from Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/ appropriate statutory authority.
- Students passed out in the year 2018 or 2019 shall be eligible to apply. Candidates passing out in the year 2017 or before are not eligible.
- Reservation of vacancies for PWDs will be as per PWD Act (with degree of disability 40% or above).
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria and all the instructions given below before applying. No candidate must enter false information in the application form as everything would be cross checked at the time of recruitment process or it may result into rejection of the form. Application form for the recruitment process will be released online on the official website. No other mean/ mode of application will be accepted. It may be noted that No Agency/ Individual is hired by EIL for the process of registration. Candidates can click on the link to apply which will be given below.
Apply online: EIL MT Recruitment through GATE 2019 will be available here.
How to apply?
Instructions that need to be followed while filling in the application form:
- Login to the official website www.engineersindia.com.
- Go to “Recruitment of Management Trainees” section.
- Click on “Registration Details” for initial registration and fill the Online form mentioning all the necessary details carefully.
Necessary Requirements before filling Application form
- Scanned copy of their passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of max 75 KB size.
- Scanned copy of signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of max 25 KB size.
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC candidates and disability certificates for Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of max 500 KB size.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester exams in mid 2019 must provide their aggregate till last semester. However they must score minimum percentage required for crossing the eligibility in their last semester.
- No fees has to be paid for filling Application form.
Recruitment Procedure for the post of Management Trainee shall be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 followed by Interview. Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2019 examination. Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE-2019 Score and then would be notified about personal interview through E-mail on their registered E-mail id. Candidates must be passed from the following GATE Papers:
- Civil- Civil engineering (CE)
- Mechanical- Mechanical engineering (ME)
- Chemical- Chemical Engineering(CH)
Carefully read the important instructions given below:
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and same should be specified in the application. The email Id should be functional for at least two years from the date of the submission of application.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Q-1: I belong to OBC category. My caste name is included in my state list of OBC. However, in the Central list of OBC, my caste name does not appear. Am I eligible to appear as OBC-NCL candidate?
Answer: For OBC-NCL candidates, candidates whose caste is included in the Central List of OBC, as given on National Commission on Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in, will be considered.
Q-2: Can a candidate with AMIE qualification apply for the post of Management Trainee?
Answer: Candidates with full time B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) can only apply. In view of this, AMIE qualification does not fulfil the requirement and as such, you are not eligible to apply.
Q-3: The qualifying cut off marks is aggregate 65% marks but I have secured aggregate 64.95% marks. Am I eligible to apply for Management Trainee Post?
Answer: Since the qualifying cut off marks is 65%, candidates with marks less than 65% are not eligible to apply.
Q-4: I have secured 7.1 CGPA and equivalent %age of marks comes to 64%. Both CGPA and equivalent %age have been mentioned on my mark sheet. What am I supposed to enter in the application form?
Answer: If your Institute/ University awards marks on %age basis, you are supposed to enter the aggregate %age marks of all semesters secured by you. However, if CGPA/CPI system is followed, you must enter CGPA/CPI secured by you.
Q-5: I have entered wrong details in the On Line Registration Form and I want to change it. Is it possible?
Answer: “Registration details” cannot be edited after submission. Therefore, in case you have entered wrong details , you have to register again with a different e-mail id.
Q-6: I have partially filled the form after which the session logged out. Do I need to start the process all over again.
Answer: You may enter your email id under “Complete my registration” link which will redirect you to the last filled & saved page.
Q-7: I have some queries which are not covered in the FAQs .
Answer: If you have any query, which are not covered in the FAQs, you can drop an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information regarding EIL MT Recruitment 2018: Download official notification.
Official website: www.engineersindia.com