EPFO Assistant Result 2019 – Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has releases the result of phase -II examination for Recruitment to the post of Assistant at epfindia.gov.in. It is available in pdf format containing roll numbers and names of the selected candidates. The applicants are required to score equal or more than the qualifying marks decided as per discretion of EPFO in order to qualify the Online Examination. Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever prescribed by EPFO. Candidates must note that Selection in the examination does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the EPFO. Continue reading and acquire more data on EPFO Assistant Result 2019.
Latest: EPFO Assistant Result 2019 for phase -II examination is out now! Check below.
EPFO Assistant Result 2019
Total 240 candidates have provisionally selected for recruitment to the post of Assistants (Assistant Section Officer) in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. The schedule for EPFO Assistant Result 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates||30 – 31 Jul 2019|
|Result for Preliminary Examination||15 Oct 2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II) Dates||07 Nov 2019|
|Result for Main Examination||26 Nov 2019|
- Click here to check EPFO Assistant Result 2019 of phase -II.
- Click here to check EPFO Assistant Result 2019 of phase -I.
Mark List: Click here to check the Mark list of all candidates appeared in Phase-I
How to Check EPFO Assistant Result 2019
After checking the result candidates should take the print out of it for future reference. Candidates can follow the steps given for checking the EPFO Assistant Result 2019.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the asked details such as roll no or registration no as per the EPFO Assistant Admit Card.
- After filling the login credentials click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the result page will appear on the screen.
Qualifying Marks For EPFO Assistant 2019
Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam) and Phase – II (Main Exam) for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be decided as per discretion of EPFO.
Moderation- If the EPFO examination is held in more than one session, the process of moderation will follow to ensure fairness (More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.)
Note: Cut-offs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
Resolution of Tie Cases
In cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks in Phase-II, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
i) The candidate who is older in age will be prioritized.
ii) Alphabetical order of the name of the applicants.
- Candidates who are waiting for their final results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply for this post.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of EPFO – www.epfindia.gov.in. for getting more information.
- Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as EPFO shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. Candidates are advised to keep their personal email ID and mobile number active as all correspondence pertaining to the exam will be communicated on the email address and their contact number provided at the time of filling the online application form. Any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address will not be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates who are seeking for reservation benefits is available for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC-NCL Category should possess the OBC Certificate prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training along with the Self Declaration to be given at a later stage failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- EPFO Assistant post carries all India Service Liability and the candidates selected for this post are liable to be posted anywhere in all over India.