ESIC Admit Card is issued by Employees State Insurance Corporation. Admit Card has been released at the official website i.e.www.esic.nic.in. Admit Card is the Key to enter in the Examination hall. Each candidate should carry their admit card on the day of the examination. If the candidate will not carry there admit card on the day of the examination that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. The candidates who will fill the application form before or till the last date for those candidates only admit card will be released.
ESIC Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket the candidate should check it whether all the details are correct or not. For doing this they can use the documents which they used while filling the application form. On the day of the document verification, the hard copy of the admit card will be needed for verification.
- Click here to check Notice For PWD Candidates – Extension of date for submission of request for providing Assistance of scribe In UDC Phase-II exam.
- Click here to download admit card for appearing in Phase II Written Examination (CBT) for the post of UDC.
- Upper Division Clerk Main Exam – Information Handout | Notice
- Click here to download the ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Admit Card.
- Click here to check the notice for PWD Candidates availing assistance of scribe in UDC Phase -II Exam to be held on September 01, 2019.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidate should check all the mentioned details in the admit card. If in the admit card incorrect information is mentioned then immediately contact to the releasing authority. Candidate can follow the given below steps for downloading the admit card.
- Visit the official website.
- Click at the recruitment tab.
- From there click on the relevant link for Admit Card.
- Thereafter, a login page will appear.
- Enter all the details like Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB.
- Thereafter, hit the login button.
- Admit card page will appear, click on the download button.
- Admit card will get downloaded in the form of PDF file.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
For the candidate’s comfort, we are providing the list particulars which will be printed on the admit card. In the Admit Card following details will be mentioned.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Mode of the examination
- Examination time
- Center Name and Address
Documents To Be Carried On The Examination Day
Candidate needs to carry the following documents on the day of the examination.
- Admit Card
- Photo identity proof such as:
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Pan Card
Instruction to be Followed On Day Of Examination
Candidates should follow the below-given instruction on the day of the examination-
- Need not carry any electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Should bring their admit card and one valid ID proof.
- Should carry their black and blue ball pen.
- Need not carry any paper or study material in the examination hall.
- Should follow the instructions which are given by the invigilator.