ESIC Admit Card 2017 is issued by Employees State Insurance Corporation. Admit card of ESIC Steno / UDC / MTS Recruitment and Para medical & Nursing Cadres Recruitment can be downloaded by candidates who have applied before the last date. This document contains examination date, time and venue and should be carried on the exam day along with other necessary documents and photographs. Admit cards is released by ESIC HQ at www.esic.in.
It has been mentioned in each of the advertisements published by regional offices that the admit card of ESIC Recruitment 2015-17 will be made available either on main website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in) or the regional websites.
ESIC Admit Card for Steno / UDC / MTS Recruitment
Download ESIC Skill Test – Steno / UDC
The e-Admit Card issued to the candidates for appearing in the Stenography Test/Computer Skill Test on 27.08.2017 shall be valid for appearing in the above Skill Tests on 24.09.2017. Other instructions already uploaded on ESIC website shall remain unchanged.
Skill Tests for Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh Region will be conducted on 24.09.2017 (Sunday) at ‘Faridabad’ for Haryana Region and ‘Chandigarh’ for Punjab & Himachal Pradesh Region.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Skill Test (held on 24 Sept 2017)
Download ESIC Admit Card – Written Exam
Admit card is issued by ESIC, the admit card of ESIC Steno / UDC / MTS Recruitment 2015 for appearing in written exam can be downloaded through the link provided below.
Admit Card Process is over now!
|Name of Post||Date of Exam||Admit Card|
|ESIC Para medical & Nursing 2012||19 Mar 2016||Click Here|
|ESIC JE||06 Mar 2016||Click Here|
|ESIC IMO||06 Mar 2016||Click Here|
After the exam candidates can check ESIC Result online.
Notified on 15 Mar 2016 – As per DOPT OM F. No. 16-110/2003-DD.III, Dated: 26th February, 2013 – “the PWD candidate should have the discretion of opting for his own scribe/reader/lab assistant or request the Examination Body for the same.” Accordingly all the PWD candidates appearing in ONLINE Exam. for the above posts are advised that in case they need the assistance of Scribe, they have the discretion of (1) Opting for their Own Scribe or (2) they can make a request to the ESIC Regional Director of the concerned State where Exam. Center is situated for providing Scribe. For the addresses and email ids of the concerned Regional Directors – Check complete Notice HERE.
Notified on 16 Mar 2016 – Grievances are received from candidates particularly Female & PWD candidates regarding allotment of Examination Centers in Cities other than the Cities selected by them in the Online Application. This issue is examined and it has been decided to accommodate about 36,000 Female & PWD candidates in the cities/nearby cities they have opted in the Online Application. The candidates whose Examination Centers have been changed shall report at the new allotted Examination Center with Old E-Admit Card and SMS/E-mail received regarding change in Examination Centre by Examination Authority. New E-Admit Card will not be issued and Old E-Admit Card will prevail in case of Change in Examination Center. Check complete Notice HERE.
Unable to download ESIC Admit Card – If candidate is not able to download the admit card of ESIC Steno / UDC / MTS Recruitment 2015 or ESIC Paramedical and Nursing Recruitment 2015, he / she should contact the respective ESIC with following details.
- Application number,
- Print out of online application form,
- Copy of challan.
Centre of examination – Examination centre will be assigned in the ESIC Admit Card 2017. Candidate must note that the centre once allotted cannot be changed. Exam centre is being allotted among the preferences given by the candidate in his / her application form, subject to availability of seats.
Written Examination Schedule
The Examination is scheduled from 18th March, 2016 to 26th March, 2016 as under:-
To check Detailed Schedule, Syllabus, Facilitation Centers – Click Here
Important Details of ESIC Admit Card 2017
- Candidates who have submitted the application form before closing date will be assigned roll numbers two weeks before the exam.
- Admit card of ESIC Recruitment 2015-17 can be downloaded at the official website by all the candidates whose applications have been accepted.
- After downloading and printing the admit card, one must read all the details printed in it. Ensure that details are correct and verifiable.
- Note the examination venue mentioned in the ESIC Admit Card. Make plans to leave for the center so as to reach there by reporting time. If one is not well aware of the location, it is advised to visit the location before hand to avoid delays on the exam day.
- Candidates must carry the ESIC Admit Card 2017 on the day of exam to the exam hall. Passport size photograph, and Photo identity proof should also be carried.
Documents to be carried to exam hall
Candidates are required to carry the following items compulsorily to the examination hall.
- ESIC Admit Card 2017 issued by the Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Photo identity proof such as the following
- Driving license,
- Aadhar card,Viter card,
- College / University ID card,
- Income tax PAN.
- Recent passport size photograph that will have to be affixed in the ESIC copy of admit card of ESIC recruitment 2015-17 in presence of invigilator.
Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipment are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
Candidates who are shortlisted for further rounds of selection as per result of ESIC Recruitment 2015-17 might also be issued admit cards for those rounds, details of which will be known after written exam results are announced.
About ESIC Recruitment 2015-17 for Stenographer, UDC, MTS
For recruitment to the posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff, ESIC is conducting recruitment process. A written exam is being held followed by further rounds of selection such as Stenography Test, Computer Skill Test for Stenographers, Computer Skill Test for UDC. Qualifying marks have been fixed for each stage of the selection to shortlist candidates for subsequent stages.
- Written exam consists of questions asked on Numerical ability, English language, General intelligence, General awareness.
- Maximum marks that can be obtained in it is 200.
- ESIC Steno / UDC / MTS Recruitment 2015-17 written exam is of 2 hours duration.
- There is negative marking in the written exam.
About ESIC Recruitment 2015-17 for Para Medical and Nursing
For recruitment to the posts related to Para Medical and Nursing, such as Staff nurse, Pharmacist, Lab assistant, Jr. radiographer, Orderly, Dresser, ECG technician, ESIC is conducting recruitment process. A exam is being held to determine merit of candidate for selection. Qualifying marks will be as decided by the exam conducting body for selection.
- Examination consists of questions asked on technical professional / subject / post, Aptitude / general awareness / general intelligence / arithmetic ability.
- Maximum marks that can be obtained in it is 125.
- ESIC Paramedical and Nursing Recruitment 2015 written exam is of 2 hours duration.
- There is negative marking in the written exam.
This page is being updated with information regarding ESIC Admit Card 2017.
If you have any queries regarding ESIC Admit Card 2017 for Steno / UDC / MTS, Para Medical and Nursing, please ask in comments below.