ESIC Recruitment 2015 is announced for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). ESIC Steno UDC MTS Recruitment will be done on the base of a written test followed by other rounds applicable to the post such as stenography test, skill test. Details of the ESIC Recruitment are notified via region wise notifications provided online at esic.nic.in and the same can be seen here.
Go through the detailed notification of respective region, understand eligibility criteria and selection scheme and then apply for the recruitment. Get here complete details of ESIC Recruitment for Steno, UDC, MTS in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- Admit Card for Skill Test is available for download. Get it through the “Admit Card” link provided below.
- List of candidates shortlisted for Steno & Computer Skill Test has been announced. check on “Result” page link.
- Notice of Computer Skill Test (Part II Exam) for the recruitment to the post of UDC has been announced. Click here to check.
- Notice of Stenography Test (Part II Exam) & Computer Skill Test (Part III Exam) for the recruitment to the post of Stenography has been announced. Click here to check.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
ESIC Recruitment for Stenographer, UDC, MTS – 3773 Vacancies
Name of company – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Posts advertised for recruitment – Stenographer (105 vacancies), Upper Division Clerk (2090 vacancies), Multi Tasking Staff (1578 vacancies).
Pay – Pay Band 1 (Rs 5200 – Rs 20200), Grade pay is Rs 2400 for Steno, Rs 2400 for UDC, and Rs 1800 for MTS.
Important Dates for the ESIC Recruitment for Steno, UDC, MTS process are given in the table below. Admit card for ESIC Recruitment can be downloaded from the official website or through the link provided below.
|Beginning of form filling||07 Dec 2015|
|Last date to complete Step I of online registration||06 Jan 2016|
|Last date to deposit examination fee through challan at SBI||12 Jan 2016|
|Last date to complete Step II of online registration||15 Jan 2016|
ESIC Online Application Form 2015
Application form of ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Steno, UDC, MTS was available at official website.
List of candidates applied for Special Recruitment Drive for PWDs:-
Reject List of Multiple Applications:-
- Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PwD / ESIC employees, Female candiates, Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation have to pay no application fee (for these categories, application fee is NIL).
- For all other categories, application fee is Rs 300.
Important points to be noted before applying for ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Steno, UDC, MTS
- Read the official notification of respective office before proceeding to the application form. Links for notifications are given at the end of this post. Ensure you are eligible for the post you are applying for.
- Ensure you have a valid email ID which you can access anytime and is secure.
- Keep ready documents and certificates which contain educational qualifications, from class 10 / matriculation onwards.
- Know personal details correctly, also check that they are validated in your official documents.
- Scan photograph and signatures as per specifications.
Specifications for photograph for ESIC Recruitment 2015 Application Form
- Candidate’s photograph should be recent, taken after July 2015.
- Photograph should be color, taken against a light background preferably white.
- Face of the candidate should be looking relaxed, straight at the camera.
- Dimension of the image is preferred to be 150 (width) x 200 (height) pixels.
- File size should be between 20 KB and 50 KB.
Specifications for signature for ESIC Recruitment 2015 Application Form
- Sign using black ink pen on a white paper.
- Scan this sheet and crop the image.
- Dimension of the image is preferred to be 140 (width) x 60 (height) pixels.
- File size of the image should be 10 KB to 20 KB.
Instructions for filling the ESIC Recruitment 2015 Online Application Form
- It is important to go through the steps properly to fill the application form of ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Steno, UDC, MTS. Simple instructions to be noted to complete form submission are given below.
- Read the detailed notification regarding recruitment of Stenographers, UDC, MTS at the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. Ensure that you are eligible for the recruitment.
- Keep ready your documents, valid email ID.
- Go to the apply online link through esic.nic.in, or direct link given above.
- Read instructions given on the page, understand them, then click on Start.
- You will be asked to enter email ID as user name.
- One Time Password (OTP) is generated and sent to your email ID. Use this to generate password for your account.
- Login as registered user and change password as per your choice. Note down this password so that you can log in any time.
- This completes the sign up process.
Step I of Registration
- Once you have logged in, you will have to fill the following: Personal details, Experience details, Qualification details, Address.
- Submit all the information.
- You will get a link in your registered email ID to print bank challan.
- This completes Step I registration. Note that those candidates who are exempted from paying fee will be able to directly go to Step II.
Paying application fees
- Go to your email and download challan. Print it.
- Present the bank challan to any branch of SBI on any bank working day after minimum 24 hours of generation of challan.
- On accepting the fees, bank will return one copy of the bank challan to the candidate as token of receipt. The copy of challan will contain a journal number and date of transaction. Keep this copy safely.
Step II of Registration
- After paying fees you can check the payment status on next working day. It may take up to 48 hours for the link of Registration Step II to become active.
- Log in to your ESIC Application Form account and go to step II of registration.
- Upload photograph.
- Upload signature.
- Complete and submit your form.
Vacancies in ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Steno, UDC, MTS
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) vacancies
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies
ESIC Recruitment for Steno, UDC, MTS Notifications