Goa Police Recruitment 2020 – Now a days most of the young generation desires to get a job especially in the field of police department. The police department of Goa releases the notification for the recruitment of police constable post. All the interested & eligible candidates are required to qualify written examination/trade test in the respective category. It is mandatory to appear 7 to qualify all rounds of selection prescribed by the Goa police recruitment department. Scroll down this page to get more information regarding Goa Police Recruitment 2020.
Goa Police Recruitment 2020
All the notification regarding the Goa police recruitment 2020 will be released by the Goa police department on its official website i.e., goapolice.gov.in. Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification & fulfill all the conditions as per the notification. A link is given below for police constable post.
|Goa Police Constable||Click here|
Goa Police Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection for the constable post is to be done by the Goa Police department on the basis of score secured in the written exam/trade test. For more information on post wise selection procedure is given explained below:
Police Constable (Armed Police) and Peon: Selection for this category will be done on the written examination. Written examination is based on senior secondary school certificate (ssc) examination level for the post of police constable (armed police) and middle school level examination for the peon post.
Barber, Dhobi and Mess Servant- For these three posts selection shall be done on the basis of practical test.
Constable Driver (Grade-III)- Selection will be on the basis of written test and driving test (practical). All the candidates who are interested for the post of police constable driver (grade-III) will have to appear for both the tests i.e. written test as well as driving test. It is compulsory to attend in both stages of recruitment positively.
Goa Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
It is important to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to fill the application form. Here category wise eligibility is given below, for more clarification read the information, which are as follows:
- Police Constable Driver (Grade-III) – Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification
- Peon – Middle School or equivalent qualification preferably in English
- Mess Servant – Should be literate. Practical Experience in the line preferably in any hotel of repute
- Tailor – I.T.I. Certificate in the relevant Trade from a recognized Institute.
- Police Constable (Armed Police) – Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification.
- Barber – IV Standard or equivalent. Practical experience in any licensed saloon.
- Dhobi – Should be literate. 03 years practical experience in any licensed laundry.
- Police Constable Driver (Grade-III) – Ability to drive heavy vehicle with confidence & knowledge of Marathi
- Peon – Knowledge of Marathi is mandatory.
- Mess Servant – It is mandatory to know Marathi language.
- Tailor – One year professional experience and knowledge of Marathi
- Police Constable (Armed Police) – It is mandatory to know Marathi language.
- Barber – Knowledge of Marathi language is important.
- Dhobi – Knowledge of Marathi language is important.
Goa Police Department Organizational Structure
The official website of Goa police is goapolice.gov.in, where you can find all the details regarding Goa police department. On the above panel of the Goa police department you can find many useful sections like: about us, citizen services, reporting crime, complaint registration, assistance & other important and useful links. On the right hand side of the home page you can find another set of useful links, most importantly about career opportunities. Candidates can scroll down & search the entire website for more such important links & information.
About Goa Police
The department of Goa police was established in 1966, once the Indian Military Administration transferred the authority to the civil administration of Goa. The Goa police department comes under the direct control of department of Home Affairs, which comes under govt. of Goa. The head of Goa police department is DGP (Direct General of Police), and at present Shri Pranab Nanda, IPS is the DGP of Goa police department. Some special agencies also comes under Goa police department, which are intelligence unit, security battalion & commando force.