Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card has been issued by Gujarat Public Service Commission. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. A direct link to download the Admit card is also being provided on this page. Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card is an important document it will be verified at the examination venue. Candidates who submitted their duly filled application form with the required application fees before the last scheduled date has been issued the admit cards. The admit card contains the basic information about the exam such as date, timings and venue of the examination center. Check more details on Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card 2017-18 from the article below.
Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card 2017-18
Admit card has been issued to those candidates who have Submitted application form as per the schedule below. Candidates can download Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card through the link provided below.
|Prelims Admit Card||08 Dec 2017|
|Mains Admit Card||to be announced|
|Mains Exam||08 to 15 Apr 2018|
Download here: Click here to download the Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card 2017-18
Important Notice (Medium of Exam): Click here to check the notice.
Steps to Download the Admit card
- To download the Admit card go to or click the click provided above
- On the home page Now open Gujarat Engineering Service tab
- Now go to “Examination Call letter” Section
- Click on Gujarat Engineering Service Admit Card 2017-18
- Enter your details like Application No. and Fathers name and submit it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Gujarat Engineering Service Exam Pattern
- Paper-1-Part-1: General Studies (Medium Gujarati)-100 marks and Part-2: Engineering Aptitude-100 marks. Time Duration 2 hours
- Paper-2: Civil Engineering (Medium-English), 300 marks-Time Duration 3 hours
- Total: 500 Marks
- Paper-1: Gujarati Language (Medium-Gujarati)-100 marks- 2 hours
- Paper-2: English Language (Medium-English)-100 marks- 2 hours
- Paper-3: Civil Engineering –I (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours
- Paper-4: Civil Engineering –II (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours
- Paper-5: Civil Engineering –III (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours
- Total 800 marks
Interview: 100 marks
Medium of Examination – The Medium of examination shall be Gujarati for Paper I of Sections II and III under and medium for all other papers shall be English