Gujarat High Court Result 2019 Civil Judge: Gujarat High Court will announce the result for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019. after the commencement of exam. Exam date for Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 of Gujarat High Court is already been declared. Candidates have to visit the website of Gujarat High Court and OJAS portal of NIC to check the result. To check the result candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile numbers. To know how to download the result, from where to get the answer key and question paper, read this article carefully.
Gujarat High Court Result 2019 Civil Judge
Candidates successfully clearing the exam of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 will be appointed for the post of civil judge. Candidates who are appointed have to sign a bond of Rs 5 lacs, ensuring that they will not leave the service atleast for three years after completing the training. In case candidate leave the service before the defined tenure, they have to pay the amount mentioned in the bond.
|Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination||17 Nov 2019|
|e-Call-letter-cum Admission Slip for Preliminary Examination||11 Nov 2019|
|Tentative Date of Main Written Examination||19 Jan 2020|
|e-Call-letter-cum Admission Slip for Main Written Examination||13 Jan 2020|
|Tentative Date Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||Mar/Apr 2020|
Candidates can click here to download the result, once it is released.
Answer Key and Question Paper
Gujarat High Court will release the answer key once the exam is over. Questions papers will also get released on the website.
How to calculate score from answer key:
- Once the answer key is published on the website of Gujarat High Court, candidates can download the answer key relevant to their set of question papers.
- In preliminary test, each question is of 01 mark, hence candidate can compare their answers with the answer key.
- For every right answer they can add 01 mark and for wrong answer, they should deduct 0.33 marks.
Accordingly they will be able to calculate their score to predict the result.
How to get question paper:
Once the exam is over, we will upload the question papers here for candidate’s reference.
How to Download the Result
To download the result:
Step 1: Candidate have to visit the OJAS portal of NIC and then click on the Result tab.
Step 2: After clicking on it, a new tab will open, candidates have to ad their confirmation number and date of birth to check the result, given in the admit card.
Step 3: After adding these details, candidates will be able to see their result.
Marking scheme for The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): Preliminary examination will have 75 questions in English whereas 25 questions in Gujarati.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marks assigned to each question||01 Mark|
|Negative marking||0.33 Mark for each Wrong/Multiple Answer|
Marking Scheme for Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type): Language of question paper I and paper II will remain English, whereas candidates can answer in both English and Gujarati if instructed.
|Paper- I : (Criminal)||02½ Hours||75 marks|
|Paper – II : (CIVIL)||02½ Hours||75 marks|
|Paper – III : (GUJARATI LANGUAGE)||01½ Hours||50 marks|
Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test: Viva is going to be of 50 marks and candidates will be judged on the basis of their clear and logical exposition, power of communication, power of assimilation, ethics, attitude etc.
Preparing the Merit List
Aggregate marks obtained by the candidates are taken into consideration to prepare the Merit List. Marks obtained in preliminary test are not counted in final result. Only the marks of written test and interview are added to prepare the result of successful candidates. At the time of viva voce test, candidates have to come up with the:
- Printout of of the Online Application filled by the candidate and original receipt of e-payment or challan.
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate issued in the name of Birth & Death Registration Act.
- Certificates and Educational qualifications Mark-sheets for ex: HSCE, SSCE, Post Graduation, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation in Law, LL.B.(all years).
- Sanad given by Bar Council of the State.
- If applicable, Certificate of Practice granted by Bar Council of India (AIBE).
- Certificate proving that the candidate have ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Application, issued by recognised institute or government.
- Certificate proving the candidate belongs to particular category.
- In case of disability, candidate should have a proof certificate issued by government authority regarding the same.
Procedure to Know the Marks
Candidates who are willing to know their marks can apply to see them under Right to Information Act, 2005. Procedure to know the marks is given below:
- Candidates have to pay requisite Fee to Public Information Officer’, High Court of Gujarat, Administrative Building, Sola, Ahmedabad-380060.
- Candidates can only apply to look for their marks.
- Marks that a candidates has obtained in Preliminary and the Written test, will be shown only after the declaration of result.
- As per the provisions of Section 8(j) of the Right to Information Act, 2005, marks secured by one candidate cannot be transferred to another candidate. No information related to the marks the last candidate has gained will be shared with anyone.
- Result will only be shared on internet, and it will contain the name/roll number of the candidates who have cleared the exam and not the ones who failed.
- As declared, any information related to the marks will be shared only after the result is declared with the candidate who has applied for.
Qualifying Marks and Cut off List
Cut off list of the exam will be out once the result is declared for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019. Qualifying marks of the same are given below:
|The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||50%|
|Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) for SC/ST||45%|
|Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) for UR||50%|
|Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test||40%|
About Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
Gujarat High Court conducts the recruitment for the judged of High Court. Candidates who are fulfilling the criteria are eligible to apply and to become a judge they have to clear the examination. Examination for the selection of civil court judged of Gujarat High Court is divided into three phases, preliminary test, written test and oral interview. Candidates qualifying the preliminary test will be allowed to appear in written test and after qualifying the same, candidates will be send for oral interview.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, this test is just conducted to filter the candidates for further two processes
Ans : It is published on the website of Gujarat High Court and OJAS Portal of NIC.
Ans : Yes, after selection bond of Rs 5 lacs is signed by the candidate, assuring that they won't leave the job after training and will stay for atleast 3 years.
Ans : Negative marking is only done for preliminary test and 0.33 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.