Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17 – The High Court of Gujarat has issued a notification for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17. Candidates can check all the information related to Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, interview dates, result.
Latest – Main Exam Result (List of selected candidates for Viva-Voce) has been announced for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17, can submit application form as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Vacancies – 12 Regular & 100 Ad-hoc Vacancies (existing & future)
- GE (Maximum Age) – 35 years
- SC/ST/EBC (Maximum Age) – 38 years
Educational Qualification – A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Application.
Selection Process – Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Viva-Voce Test.
- SC/ST/OBC/EBC/PDP & Ex-servicemen – Rs. 250/-
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply – Candidate can apply through Online mode from the official website of “The High Court of Gujarat”.
|Starting date for submission of Online application||01 Dec 2016 (12.00 noon)|
|Closing date for submission of Online application||31 Dec 2016 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Date of Preliminary Examination(Elimination Test)||29 Jan 2017|
|Date of Main Written Examination||19 Mar 2017|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||01 May to 03 May 2017|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2016 – 2017
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2016-17 is now available at official website of Gujarat High Court. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. The direct link to fill online application form is given below.
Application Process is over now.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2016-17: Click here to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17.
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate. OR
- He / She must have worked in Courts or other Allied Departments, for at least (05) Five years and must possess a Degree in Law (Special) from a University recognized by law in India.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- A candidate belonging to GN Category must not have crossed the age of 35 years and must not have completed (as on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application) 38 years of age, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/S & EBC, declared as such by the Government of Gujarat, as well as orthopedically Disabled Persons & Ex-Servicemen.
However, relaxation of 05 years i.e. up to 40 years in the Upper age limit, shall be granted to the eligible employees working in the Courts or other Allied Departments. No further relaxation in Upper age limit shall be granted to them, under any circumstances.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-Voce Test
Then a merit list will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-Voce Test.Gujarat High Court Recruitment