Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – The High Court of Gujarat issued a notification for recruitment of Civil Judge for filling up the 75 Regular Vacancies. Interested & Eligible candidates applied from May 07, 2018 from the official website of High Court of Gujarat. The last date to fill online application form was June 06, 2018. Candidates can check all the information related to Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, interview dates, result.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested can participate in Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018, could submit the application form as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
|Starting date for submission of Online application||07 May 2018 (12.00 noon)|
|Closing date for submission of Online application||06 Jun 2018 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||09 Sep 2018|
|Date of Main Written Examination||14 Oct 2018|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||Nov/ Dec 2018|
|Main Exam Result||To be announced|
|Select List||To be announced|
Total No. of Vacancies – 75 Regular
- General Category (Maximum Age) – 35 years
- SC/ST/EBC (Maximum Age) – 38 years
Educational Qualification – A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Application.
Selection Process – Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Viva-Voce Test.
- SC/ST/OBC/EBC/PDP & Ex-servicemen – Rs. 500/-
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply – Candidate can apply through Online mode from the official website of “The High Court of Gujarat”.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2018
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2018 is available at official website of Gujarat High Court. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. The direct link to fill online application form is given below.
Application process is over now.
Candidates should have his/her own ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process, as ‘SMS’ alerts for the Tests, are also likely to be notified on the Mobile Number, so registered in the ‘On-line’ Application.
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate. OR
- He / She must have worked in Courts or other Allied Departments, for at least (05) Five years and must possess a Degree in Law (Special) from a University recognized by law in India.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- A candidate belonging to GN Category must not have crossed the age of 35 years and must not have completed (as on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application) 38 years of age, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/S & EBC, declared as such by the Government of Gujarat, as well as orthopedically Disabled Persons & Ex-Servicemen.
However, relaxation of 05 years i.e. up to 40 years in the Upper age limit, shall be granted to the eligible employees working in the Courts or other Allied Departments. No further relaxation in Upper age limit shall be granted to them, under any circumstances.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-Voce Test
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-voce Test.
The Select List shall contain, on the basis of merits, the number of candidates equal to the vacancies notified.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.