|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017 is uploaded on the website of High Court of Gujarat for eligible candidates of Main Written Examination. Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card is issued by the High Court of Gujarat prior to the date of examination/interview.
The candidates are required to download their Gujarat HCCJ Admit Card online from the official website. High Court of Gujarat is conducting the Gujarat High Court Exam 2017 for Civil Judge Recruitment as per the schedule is given below.
|Availability Admit card||10 Aug 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Examination(Elimination Test)||13 Aug 2017|
|Availability Main Exam Admit card||26 Sep 2017|
|Date of Main Written Examination|
|Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview)||Oct / Nov 2017|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have qualified the preliminary Examination are able to download their Admit Card for Main examination from the official website.
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination.
- Click here to download the Admit card for the main exam
Examination Pattern & Syllabus
The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks, the duration where of will be 2 Hours, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer.
The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
The Main Written Examination shall consist of Three Paper.
- Paper- I (CRIMINAL) – Marks : 75, Duration : 02½ Hours, Timings : 08.00 am to 10.30 am
- Paper – II (CIVIL) – Marks : 75, Duration : 02½ Hours, Timings : 11.30 am to 02.00 pm
- Paper – III (GUJARATI LANGUAGE) – Marks : 50, Duration : 01½ Hours, Timings : 03.30 pm to 05.00 pm
Language of Question Paper-I & Question Paper-II of Main Written Examination shall be English. Answers to Questions of Papers I & II of Main Written Examination may be given either in English or in Gujarati, if not instructed otherwise.
Viva-Voce (Oral Interview) Test
Viva-voce Test shall be of 50 Marks.
The object of the Viva-voce Test is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character and intellectual depth and the like, of the Candidate.
Note : At the time of Viva-voce Test, a Candidate may be required to
demonstrate his / her practical knowledge in ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Application’.
Important Instruction Regarding Gujarat HCCJ Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.