Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020 – The application process for Gujarat Post Office 2020 has started from July 10, 2020, onwards. Candidates must visit the official website (ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect) to submit the online application form. The window to submit the application form remains open up to July 31, 2020. Only those applicants who have represented their state/university/school in sports competitions are eligible for the posts. The conducting body has announced 144 posts for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Postman/Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff. Read on to know more details about the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Latest: The application process for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020 is going on. Get the direct link below.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020
The ongoing recruitment for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Postman/Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff is for sports person only. Candidates are shortlisted based on the preference list prepared by Department of Posts, Gujarat Circle. Refer to the table below to know important dates related to the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020.
|Date of notification release||10 Jul 2020|
|Starting date of registration process||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date for registration and online application||31 Jul 2020|
|Start date of the application fee submission||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date of the application fee submission||31 Jul 2020|
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies
This year, the conducting body has announced a total of 144 vacancies for the advertised posts. Candidates can check the distribution of the vacancies from the table provided below.
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||52|
|Multi Tasking Staff||45|
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before candidates proceed with the online application procedure, they must read the eligibility criteria. Refer to this section to know about the age limit and educational qualification to apply for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment.
For the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Postman/Mail Guard
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 27 years
For the post of Multi Tasking Staff
- Minimum age limit: 18 yeard
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
Age Relaxation (For Government Servants Only)
- Multi Tasking Staff: Up to 35 years
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Postman: 40 years
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or 12th class
- They must have a certificate in Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training centre.
- If the candidates have studies computer till 10th standard or higher then they are not required to furnish the computer certificate.
- Must have passed 12th standard.
- Have knowledge of the local language – Gujarati. Also, candidates must have studied Gujarati up to 10th standard.
- They must have a certificate in Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training centre. This certificate is not required in case of those candidates who have studied the computer up to 10th standard or higher class
- They must have a valid license of a two-wheeler or light motor vehicle.
- Perso with a disability is exempted from license eligibility.
Multi Tasking Staff
- Must have passed 10th standard.
- Have the knowledge of Gujarati Language. Candidates must have studied the Gujarati language up to 10th standard.
Gujarat Post Office Application Form 2020
The first step that a candidate has to follow to submit the online application form is to register themselves. For this, they have to visit the official website or click on the link below.
Click here to apply online for Meritorious Sports Persons in Gujarat Circle, Department of Posts
Candidates can submit their application for the announced posts through 03 ways-
- By speed post – Address the post to the Assistant Director Postal Services/Recruitment O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad – 380001
- By email – submit the form at [email protected]
- By online method – visiting the website
Those candidates who are applying through speed post or mail have to submit their documents by post to the Assistant Director Postal Services/Recruitment O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad – 380001.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.120/- as the application fee
- The fees an be paid through the offline process only. Candidates have to generate the challan and submit the fee by visiting the nearest computerized post office.
- After the fee payment, candidates also have to upload the fee payment details in the portal.
Documents to upload
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Educational qualification such as 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet,
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate if Disability
- Computer certificate
- Sports certificate
Order Of Preference for Gujarat Post Officer Division
While Filling the application form, candidates are asked to enter any 05 preference for the Division/Unit. Each candidate who is applying for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff have to indicate the division/unit as per their preference. Those candidates who are unable to indicate the preference, it is presumed that they have equal preference for all the division/unit. They are then allotted to Gujarat Postal Circle based on the position in the merit list and vacancies.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the announced post is based on the level they have represented/participated in For this, conducting body has also prepared a reference list. Candidates care given preference based on this preference list. Refer to the point below to know what all does this preference list consists of.
- First Preference: Candidates who have represented in an international competition
- Second Preference: Candidates who have represented their State/Union Territory in the Senior/Junior Level National championship
- Third Preference: Candidates who have represented a University in the inter-university competition.
- Fourth preference: Candidates who have represented the state schools at the national level sports/games for schools.
- Fifth preference: Candidates who have need awarded National Award in Physical efficiency.
- Sixth preference: Candidates who have represented a State/UT/State School/University team at a level (II) to (IV)
Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the recruitment releases through the online process only. Candidates have to visit the direct official website of ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/ to download their call letters for the examination. Gujarat Post Office admit card releases through login. So, candidates are advised to keep their user ID and password ready to log in and download the admit card. Applicants also have to take a clear print out of the Gujarat Post Office recruitment admit card if called for further rounds of the selection process.
Gujarat Post Office Result 2020
A few days after the commencement of the selection procedure, the conducting body releases the result. Candidates can check their Gujarat Post Office Result 2020 from the official website, ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/. The Department of Posts, Gujarat Circle releases a list of candidates who are shortlisted for the appointment. Candidates require their registration number to check their result. Along with the registration number, post/division allotted to the candidates is also mentioned in the result PDF.
About India Post
India Post or department of posts is a government operated postal service in India. It was set up on October 01 1854; around 165 years ago. The Indian Post has its headquarters at Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Currently, over 433,417+ employees work under the India Post to build better communication through postal service.
To know more information about Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020, download notification.