Gujarat Post Office Result 2020 – The result for Gujarat Post Office recruitment 2020 releases through the online procedure. Candidates can download their result from the official website, ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/. The conducting body declares the result in PDF format. A list of candidates who are appointed for the post releases online. Candidates can check their Gujarat Post Officer result by using their registration number. Read on to know more information related to the Gujarat Post Office Result 2020 including the process to check the result selection procedure, vacancies, pay scale and much more.
Gujarat Post Office Result 2020
After the declaration of result, the selected candidates placed anywhere in the Gujarat Postal Service. Candidates are advised to check the table below to know the important dates related to the Gujarat Post Office Result 2020.
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment related important event||Dates|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check their Gujarat Post Office Result 2020 as per schedule from ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/.
How to Check Gujarat Post Office Result 2020?
Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of the Gujarat Post Office. To do so, they have to browse the official website of the conducting body. Or they can also refer to the direct link available above to check the Gujarat Post Office result 2020.
1st step: First step is to search for the official website which is ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/.
2nd step: Reaching the website, candidates have to navigate to the relevant link to check the result.
3rd step: Hereafter, they have to click on the link to check the result.
4th step: After clicking on the link Gujarat Post Office Result displays on the screen.
5th step: Candidates can check whether they have qualified with the reference of their registration number. Search the PDF file with the help of registration ID.
Gujarat Post Office Vacancies 2020
The candidates are recruited to the posts/divisions as per the number of vacancies available. This year the conducting body has advertised 144 vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff. Candidates can check the distribution of vacancies below.
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||52|
|Multi Tasking Staff||45|
Pay Scale & Probation Period for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are shortlisted for the post are offered monthly salary depending on the post they are selected for. Refer to the table below to know the per month salary of each post.
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||Rs.25,500- Rs.81,100|
|Postman/Mail Guard||Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.18,000/- Rs. 56,900|
After the final selection of the candidates, they have to serve a probation period of 02 years.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020
Only those candidates are selected for the post who has been an excellent sportsperson. For this, the conducting body has prepared a preference list to shortlisted meritorious sports candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard. Refer to the points below to know which candidates are preferred.
- First Preference: Candidates who have represented the country in an international competition with the clearance from the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Second Preference: Candidates who have represented a State/Union Territory in the Senior/Junior Level National championship that is organized by the National Sports Federations. Also, the candidates must have won a medal in the Senior National Championship.
- Third Preference: Candidates who have represented a University in the inter-university competition which is conducted by the Association of Indian Universities/Inter-University Sports Board.
- Fourth preference: Candidates who have represented the state schools at the national level sports/games conducted by All India School Games Federation. Also, candidates must have won medals.
- Fifth preference: Candidates who are awarded National Award in Physical efficiency.
- Sixth preference: Candidates who have represented a State/UT/State School/University team at a level (II) to (IV).
While preparing the merit list, there are based on when more than one candidate secure equal marks/position. For such circumstances, the conducting body has prepared tie-breaking criteria. Refer to the point below to know about it.
- Those candidates who secure higher position or won more medals are placed high in the merit list.
Order of Preference for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020
Candidates are recruited under the particular division/unit as per the preference. They are asked to enter the preference of their division/unit for the Gujarat Post Office recruitment while filling the application form. Aspirants have to indicate at least 05 division/unit. If candidates are unable to make their preference, then in such cases it is presumed that candidates have equal preference for all division/unit. they are allotted to any division/unit as per the vacant posts. Candidates are allotted to Gujarat Postal Service based on the merit list.
Check Result here – Click here to check result of Exam for Postman / MailGuard held on 24 Jul 2016 and 29 Jan 2017.