Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducted the written examination to fill the 2968 vacancies for this year. All the candidates who read the eligibility criteria have applied and have appeared in the test can check the Result here. Candidates can also check the final result after the interview. Get Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Result 2017 complete information here.
Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Result 2017
Candidates can check their Result of Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017 through the official website. All the candidates who have appeared in the test and get qualifying marks are eligible to participate in the interview process held by HSSC. The direct link to check the result has also been posted here.
|Written Exam for Driver Post||06 Aug 2017|
|Written Exam for Conductor Post||10 Sep & 17 Sep 2017|
|10 Nov 2017
13 Dec 2017
|Final Result for driver||03 Mar 2018|
|Written Examination Result for conductor post||06 Nov 2018|
|Final Result for the post of Driver||02 Dec 2018|
- Final Result: Click here to check the result for the post of the conductor.
- Result: Click here to check the result for the post of the conductor.
- Final Result: Click here to check the final result for the post of driver.
- Additional Result: Click here to check the additional result for the post of driver.
- Check Result: Click here to check the result for the post of driver.
Selection Process – The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The commission will shortlist the candidates for interview by holding a written examination. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Document to be brought at the time of Interview / Viva
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.