|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission had published online notification to fill up the Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor posts. The candidates were strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form. Eligibility Criteria and other terms and conditions are given on this page below. All the candidates who have checked all the details like eligibility criteria, etc can fill their Application Form online. Candidates who are participating in the Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017 process can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017
|Opening date for submission of online application||25 May 2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||24 Jun 2017|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||28 Jun 2017|
|Admit Card for Driver Posts||31 Jul 2017|
|Exam Date for Driver Posts||06 Aug 2017|
|10 Nov 2017
13 Dec 2017
|Admit Card for Conductor Posts||04 Sep to 08 Sep 2017|
|Exam Date for Conductor Posts||10 Sep & 17 Sep 2017|
Total No. of Vacancies – 2968
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – 2038
- Conductor – 930
Age Limit – Max age to apply for the above posts is 42 years.
Educational Qualification – Matric or Equivalent
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination which will be followed by Interview.
- Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female from Haryana – Rs. 50/-
SC/BC/EBPG candidates Haryana State
- Male – Rs. 25/-
- Female from Haryana – Rs. 13/-
Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
2038 posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver
- Should hold driving License of heavy transport vehicle with three year experience of driving heavy transport vehicle.
- Should have passed the driving tests conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Should not be a colour blind.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit – 17 – 42 years
930 posts of Conductor
- Matric or equivalent
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
- Should hold Conductor License.
Age Limit – 18 – 42 years
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The commission will shortlist the candidates for interview by holding a written examination. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Document to be brought at the time of Interview / Viva
- All original certificates / documents / testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form alongwith latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
Click here for more details.