|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
HCS (Judicial Branch) Admit Card 2017 has been uploaded on the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission, for eligible candidates of HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017. Official has been release admit card/call letter for the Recruitment Examination. The direct link to download the Admit card is also given here
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||01 Jul 2017 – Available!|
|Date of HCS (JB) Pre Examination 2017||16 Jul 2017|
HCS (Judicial Branch) Admit Card 2017
Candidate can download the admit card from the website. Candidates Who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive any email/SMS for admit card download should submit their request to the official authorities.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download admit card for HCS (Judicial Branch) Pre Examination 2017.
Official website to download the admit card is www.hpsconline.in
Notice of HCS (JB) Preliminary Examination 2017
Mobile phones, Pagers, or any other communication/electronic devices are not allowed inside the premises where Commission’s examination is being conducted.
How to Download HSC (Judicial Branch) Admit Card?
To download admit card for HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017, a candidate may need to enter registration number, password and application number. You can follow the below step to download the Admit card:
- Visit the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission or use the direct link, which will be provided above.
- Then click on the HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017 admit card download link.
- A new page will open thereafter, you need to fill the required details in the given space and press the enter button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on save button and then take a printout of it.
If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as Name, date of birth etc., Candidate may immediately bring it to the notice of the officials.