HP SET Books 2022 – The HP SET Exam 2022 is held by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) for applicants interested in Assistant Professor positions in various Himachal Pradesh institutions and universities. To obtain a place among the numerous openings, candidates must refer to the best HP SET Books 2022 for exam preparation. One must choose the best HP SET books 2022 that cover all of the topics in the curriculum and make learning a breeze. The HP SET books are available in PDF format for download on the internet. If you can’t find them online, you can always get a paper copy of the books from a local bookstore.
HP SET Books 2022
For a better understanding of the HP SET question paper, candidates should review the curriculum and test pattern. This will aid them in developing a better exam preparation strategy. Experts recommend all of the books on the HP SET Books 2022 list for candidates to pass the HP SET Exam 2022 with flying colours.For a better understanding of the HP SET books 2022 list, read the entire article.
HP SET Books 2022
Candidates must ensure that they properly study the books listed below in order to better comprehend all aspects of the course. The following are the top books for the HP SET written exam:
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Aggarwal||Check price|
|General English||SP Bakshi||Check Price|
|General Awareness||Adda247Publication||Check Price|
|Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal||Check Price|
|Divergent Thinking||Mark A. Runco||Check Price|
HP SET 2022 Syllabus
Before beginning to study for the HP SET, candidates must ensure that they have a thorough understanding of the material. As planned, the HP SET Syllabus 2022 is published on the website. The following is a complete syllabus for both papers:
Paper 1 of the HP SET Syllabus 2022
- Questions from Teaching Aptitude,
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension, Communication,
- Reasoning, and other subjects are included in Paper 1.
The questions on paper 2 will be based on the candidate’s chosen subject. The following is a list of subjects:
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
HP SET 2022 Exam Pattern
If a candidate wants to take the HP SET 2022 exam, they must have a complete understanding of the exam pattern. The test consists of two papers.
- Papers I and II are the two papers in the HP SET 2022 exams.
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked because the questions are OMR-based.
- The total time required to finish both papers is 3 hours.
- In total, 150 questions will be asked in both papers.
- There is no negative marking, and each correct answer receives two marks.
The distribution of marks for the HP SET 2022 is listed below.
HP SET Preparation Tips
Any exam demands work and a well-thought-out preparation method. A good preparation method not only aids in understanding ideas but also boosts confidence. Candidates who want to take the HP SET exam should use the finest preparation method that works for them. The following is the most effective strategy:
- Create a proper study schedule and time table, and stick to it religiously.
- Current Affairs: Read current events every day and review them once a week.
- Speed: Cracking any exam requires a high level of speed and precision. Candidates should try to get as many accurate answers as possible in the time allotted.
- Practice: Make it a habit to go through old papers and take mock tests to get a feel for the exam format and time restriction.
- Course: Candidates should be familiar with the fundamentals of the entire syllabus.
- Relax: Exam candidates should not become stressed when studying for the exam.
HPTET stands for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The HPTET, is organized by HPBoSE, is a state-level exam used to evaluate whether candidates are qualified to teach at the primary and upper primary levels. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in Arts/ Trained Graduate Teacher in Medical/ Trained Graduate Teacher in Non-Medical/ Language Teacher/ Punjabi Language Teacher/ Urdu Language Teacher/ Shastri Teacher/ and JBT are among the positions that candidates who pass the examination are selected for.
Ans: Yes, applicants can look over old question papers from the HP SET books to get a better understanding of the paper pattern.
Ans: You can download the HP SET books list in PDF format from a variety of sources on the internet.
Ans: The HP SET books discussed in this post are more than sufficient to cover the entire syllabus. Candidates, on the other hand, can take online practice tests to improve their exam performance.
Leave a Reply