Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released result for preliminary exeamination. The result releases online only on the official website (hppsc.hp.gov.in). The final result will be declared after the conduction of Interview rounds. The scores of both the main exam and the Interview will be taken into consideration for constituting the final result. For more information on Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services result 2020 you can check this page.
Latest: Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2020 of preliminary examination is out. Check below.
Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2020
Based on merit obtained in the Preliminary examination, the candidates equal to twenty times the number of vacancies to be filled in will be called for taking the main examination. The candidates does not have to fill the application form for the main exam. The candidates qualifying the main exam will give the interview. The final result will be calculated using the sum of the scores of the main exam and the Interview. The complete schedule for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2020 is given below.
|Preliminary Examination||01 Mar 2020|
|Result (Preliminary Examination)||16 Mar 2020|
|Commencement of Main Examination|
01 & 03 Apr 2020
To be Notified
|Result (Main Examination)||to be announced|
|Final Result||to be announced|
How to check the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2020
The result for each stage will be declared separately as per the schedule. However, the procedure to check the result for each stage will remain the same. The result will be declared online only on the official website. It will in a form of pdf and the candidate have to search their roll number in it. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- The candidate needs to visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- The link to download the result will be visible in the left hand side of the page.
- The result will be in a form of pdf file which can be downloaded into the device.
- The candidate whose roll number will be mentioned in the result will be considered qualified.
- Candidates can also take a print out of the result for further use.
Selection Procedure for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2020
The selection for the post of Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services will be purely based on the performance of the candidate in the different stages of the exam. Firstly, the preliminary exam will be conducted for all the candidates who have filled the application form and are eligible to give the exam. The result of the preliminary examination will be obtained based on the answer key.
The candidates qualifying the preliminary exam will be eligible to give the mains exam which will be descriptive. The Commission will release the date sheet for the main exam on the official website. Candidates, who qualify the Main examination, will be required to appear for a Personality test, the venue for which will be announced by the Commission. The final selection will be made by using the sum of scores obtained by the candidate in the Main exam and the Personality test.
- The candidates are required to obtain at least 45% of the marks allocated for the interview failing which he/she will not qualify even if the total score is above the cutoff score.
- The candidate will not be awarded any marks in any paper unless he obtains at least 40 percent marks in that paper, except Hindi language paper (paper-V) in which candidate should obtain at least 33 percent marks.
- The candidate will not be considered qualified in the written test unless he obtains 45 percent marks in aggregate in all papers and at least 33 percent marks in language paper (Hindi in Devanagri script).
What to do after Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2020
After the preliminary examination those who are confident about their performance must prepare for the mains examination. For each stage of the exam, the respective admit card will be released. The main examination is subjective so candidates need to formulate a different approach than what they used in the preliminary examination. The candidate must try to gain in-depth knowledge of the subjects to write good answers.
Candidates who qualify the main exam will have to appear in the Personality test in which the communication skills, confidence level and the knowledge in the relevant subjects will be tested. So the candidate needs to uptake his/her communicating skills to pass this test. The final result will be calculated based on scores obtained in the main examination and the personality test. The total number of vacancies for the post is 11. The pay scale for the post of the civil judge after the recruitment is of Rs 27700 – 44770.Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services