The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority. Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on January 25, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission. HPPSC has released the date of HP Judicial Examination. Candidates who are interested in HPJS applied for it and give the exam on the dates provided. After the prelim, the result has been declared and then there will be the main exam of the shortlisted candidates. HPPSC will announce the HPJS Result 2018 – HP Judicial Service Result after the prelim exam and main exam. The candidates can get the information about the important dates from the table below.
HPJS Result 2018 – HP Judicial Service Result
HPPSC has released the date to apply for HP Judicial Service (HPJS). After the application, the candidates can download the admit cards and go for the examinations. First, the prelim exam held and then the result has been declared. After the prelim exam, the candidates are shortlisted. These candidates are eligible for the main exam and after the main exam, the result of the main exam will be announced. After the main exam, the viva-voce test will be held. The candidates who will qualify the main exam will go for the viva-voce test. Then the final result will be announced.
|Result of prelim||15 Mar 2018|
|Main Exam||30 Mar to 02 Apr 2018|
Main Exam Dates:
How to check HPJS Result 2018
HPSSC declared the HPJS Result 2018 soon after the successful completion of the prelim. The link has been provided on this page as per the official announcement. The candidates can follow these steps to check their HPJS Result 2018.
- The candidates can go to the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- After reaching the website, the candidate can click the result link on the home page.
- Then there will be four sections Screening test, Written exam, Viva-Voce, and Marks.
- Candidates, who qualify the Main written examination, will be required to appear at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission, for a viva-voce test. The maximum marks for the viva-voce shall be 150. The marks obtained in the viva-voce will be added to the marks obtained in the Main written examination for purpose of selection of the candidates.
- The summoning of the candidates for viva-voce test conveys no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected or recommended. Appointment orders to the selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- A candidate shall also be required to obtain at least 45% of the marks allocated for the interview, failing which he will be deemed to have not qualified the competitive examination