Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019 will be released soon after the conduction of preliminary examination. Candidate should note that only those who have filled the application form will be able to give the exam. The answer key will be available on the official website. The answer key will be issued booklet series wise for each type of question paper. Candidates can download the answer key in pdf format and can also take a print out of it. Answer Key is very useful for the candidates who appeared for the preliminary examination as they are able to cross-check their answers and can get some idea about their performance. The option to challenge the answer key will also be available to the candidates and after considering all the relevant objections the revised answer key will be released. The revised answer key will be used for the purpose of calculating the result. Get complete information on Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019 from here.
Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be published for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services preliminary examination on the official website only. Candidate must use the answer key to calculate the score and if his/her performance is satisfactory then he/she must prepare for mains exam. The result will be obtained on the basis of official answer key only. The complete schedule for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019 is given below.
|Preliminary Examination||08 Sep 2019|
|Answer Key of Preliminary Examination||To be announced|
|Result of Preliminary Examination||25 Sep 2019|
Answer Key: Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019 will be available at hppsc.hp.gov.in
How to download the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019
The answer key link will be activated as soon the answer key is uploaded on the official website. Candidate will have to open the answer key which will be a pdf file and they have the option of downloading and printing it also. The steps to download the answer key are given below.
- First of all go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- On the left hand side of the page you will see lot of important tabs such as Download Admit Card, Results, Apply Online, Exam Instructions, Answer Key tab etc. You need to click on the answer key tab and the answer key will open.
- The file which will be a pdf file will open and the candidates can download the file in their devices.
- You can also take a print out of it for your convenience.
How to challenge the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Answer Key 2019
The option to challenge the answer key will be provided to the candidates. The challenges of all the candidates will be taken into consideration and after scrutiny of the claim made by them the final and revised answer key will be obtained. The result will be prepared on the basis of this revised answer key only. The steps to challenge the answer key are as follows.
(Information given below is as per the last year data!)
- After the release of the provisional answer key, the candidate must check the answer key thoroughly and note down the answers they need to challenge.
- The candidate are advised to collect document in support of their claim because challenge without relevant document support will not be considered.
- Candidate have to download the proforma given below the answer key and print it.
- Now fill the following details on the proforma printed.
- Name of Paper
- Question Booklet Series
- Objected Question Number
- Answer in the Key displayed
- Candidate version / Answer
- Detail and Page numbers of documents attached in support of objection
- Roll Number
- Now submit the proforma along with the supporting documents in person, or by post / courier before the last date to the Commission. Objections made through email will not be entertained.
Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Result 2019
The result for the preliminary examination due to be held on September 08, 2019 will be declared on September 25, 2019. It will be declared on the official website. Those who qualify the preliminary examination will be eligible to give the mains exam. The result of the preliminary exam will be prepared on the basis of the answer key. The candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for Personal Interview. The final result will be prepared on the basis of sum of total marks obtained in the Main exam and the Interview.Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services