HPPSC HPAS Syllabus 2021: Candidates can get here the syllabus of the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS) 2021 exam. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) conducts the state level combined competitive examination for recruitment into the Administrative Services. The exam consists of two papers i.e. General Studies and Aptitude Test. Each paper consist of 100 multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Candidates can check more information about HPPSC HPAS Syllabus and exam pattern from this page.
HPPSC HPAS Syllabus 2021
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) prescribes the syllabus of the HPAS 2021 exam through the official website. Candidates can check the details of the HPPSC HPAS syllabus 2021 here:
Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01)
- History, geography, political, art & culture and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Currents events of national and international importance.
- Indian national movement.
- History of India
- Physical, social geography
- Indian and World Geography
- Economic geography of India and the world
- Indian polity and governance
- Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues
- Constitution, political system etc
- Economic and social development – sustainable development poverty, social sector initiatives, inclusion, demographics, etc
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy, Data interpretation (charts, graphs, data sufficiency, etc), orders of magnitude, – Of class 10th level.
- Comprehension skills English language (of Class 10th level)
Click here to download HPPSC HPAS Syllabus 2021 pdf.
HPPSC HPAS 2021 Exam Pattern
Now that candidates have the complete HPPSC HPAS syllabus 2021, we are providing here the next important resources that may help aspirants in their preparation. Given below is the HPAS 2021 exam pattern. By taking reference from the HPAS exam pattern, aspirants can understand the weightage of different sections, maximum marks, and other necessary details.
- Type of questions: Question will be Multiple choice questions i.e. objective type
- Number of papers: There are 02 papers – General Studies (Paper 1) and Aptitude test (Paper 2)
- Maximum marks: Total 400 marks (200 marks each paper)
- Number of questions: Total 200 questions i.e. 100 questions each paper.
- Marking scheme: +2 marks are awarded for the correct answer.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
Check out subject-wise distribution of marks below
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||200 questions||400 marks|
Important Books To Cover HPPSC HPAS Syllabus 2021
It is crucial to prepare for the examination with energy, optimistic mind and authentic reference books for the preparation. Authentic reference books help on the better comprehension of different topics of HPAS syllabus. Check some important books that may help in the preparation of the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services 2021 examination.